[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOTICE TO ALL FEMALES: WANT EQUAL RIGHTS AND RESPECT? HOW ABOUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5
File: the_grinch_with_a_mask.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
the_grinch_with_a_mask.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
NOTICE TO ALL FEMALES:

WANT EQUAL RIGHTS AND RESPECT? HOW ABOUT ASKING OUT A MALE AND TAKING THEM OUT TO DINNER AND PAYING FOR THEIR MEALS. THEN LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THEY HAVE TO SAY AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH THE WHOLE TIME AND FAKE INTEREST JUST SO WE CAN SAY YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR FEELINGS AND YOU NEVER LISTEN.

MAYBE THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A MALE AND HAVE TO INSTIGATE EVERY RELATIONSHIP YOU HAVE INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR MEN AND OPPORTUNITIES TO DROP THEMSELVES AT YOUR FEET.
>>
Biology dictates in this species that men are the pursuers and women are the choosers.
Until all guys have huge dicks this will never be equal.
>>
>>24721348
The relationship game is just fucking rigged from top to bottom. Women don't need fucking 5000 ebooks and red pills and websites to figure out how to socialize and date.

It is all despicable and I am just shaking my goddamn head.
>>
>>24721348

I've had females instigate before.

That kind of effort never goes unappreciated.

It should be more commonplace, because it's a nice feeling.
>>
>>24721401

Biological determinism is overrated. It's society that dictates such human behavior. Genes only care for reproduction. They don't care whether males or females are dominant, let alone who asks who out
>>
>>24721401
And yet women still argue they deserve equal rights.

>>24721417
A woman would never try to find a partner and try to impress a man like a man has to do to find a woman. There's no way. And yet they want to be treated equally.
>>
>>24721429
Sure, instigate maybe. What about taking you out on a date, or feeling pressure to listen to your complaints without saying how they feel, or paying for your meals? There's no way. It's one in a million if it ever happens.
>>
>>24721446
Men are biologically stronger than females, sure, females have higher thresholds of pain, but a woman by her nature doesn't go out and try to find a man necessarily.
>>
wow thats a lot of capslock friend. im sure youre upset and just venting your emotions, which is perfectly fine. i hope you find someone nice someday so you wont have to express your feelings in this way
>>
>>24721500

Actually, yes.

My last date with a gal named jesse.

She paid for my meal, then took me for a walk in the park. I shared some of my past with her, she seems accepting of it.

I feel like it *was* rare though, and it shouldn't be, which I think is what OP's getting at. I happen to agree.
>>
>>24721588
>extreme sexual frustration
>go to cafe
>see two really cute girls
>didn't intend to do anything except get chicken tendies but end up leaving the cafe hating myself for not saying anything to them
>go home extremely angry and frustrated
>>
>>24721616
Relationships are just a big game. It's about what moves you make, the things you do, it's not about who you are as a person. Make all the right moves and you win.
>>
>>24721500
>>24721616

Yes, it is rare. But I got asked out a couple of times, too. One time it was almost getting somewhat awkward because she was a virtual stranger but wouldn't accept a no straight away and kept asking if I really didn't want to go out for a cup of coffee, or pick her up after work.
>>
Good post OP.

Fuck women
>>
>>24721760
Sounds like me when I try to ask out a girl. The "don't take no for an answer" approach doesn't work out for me. But at least now that girl that asked you out sees what it's like to be a male.

>>24721792
Thank you. Women don't know what it takes for a man to forge a relationship with a woman. Women just take everything a man does for granted.
>>
>>24721401
Until all *girls have huge dicks
>>
>>24721692

Trying to pin down a live butterfly is hard, man.

The rules shift and change daily, depending on mood, need, and availability of other options. I can't blame anyone for getting disenfranchised with it all. It IS partially about who you are as a person, because that's whats going to show through slowly but surely as the game wears on.

I usually have to rely on dumb luck and persistence, that and the amount of legwork for an average guy to find a partner is stunning compared to that of a woman.

>>24721760

Sounds pretty yandere. What ended up happening? I know that shit can wear thin, but some guys like that extra bit of dominance.
>>
>>24721539
They go out to find a man. They just don't initiate.
>>
>>24722013
It's not worth it. I'm tired of all the stress of wanting a gf.

>>24722018
They don't initiate. It's all on a man. She goes out and her job is to do nothing. A man's job is to put himself out there and "be tough" or whatever.

She gets into a relationship and her job is still to do nothing. It's ridiculous shit. And then she says she likes you for who you are. No she doesn't. She likes you because it was first come first serve.
>>
>>24721871
>But at least now that girl that asked you out sees what it's like to be a male.

I wasn't even annoyed by her or anything. I was more annoyed because I learned something about women around that time.

I don't know what it is but somehow you become more appealing to girls as soon as you're in a relationship. I had been ignored by the other gender for so long but as soon as I finally was in a relationship, girls started to give me more of their attention. I swear to God, they can somehow smell that something is different about you.

>>24722013
>What ended up happening?

Nothing. I just had gotten together with my first gf, which was the reason why I turned the other girl down. I was so pissed. I just asked myself, "Why know? Why not six months ago, or eight years back? Universe, are you trying to fuck with me?"
>>
>>24722132
>they can smell it on you
This is completely true. It's the way it is. I can't explain this. When you're in a relationship, women like you more.
>>
>>24721500
Take this only as mere advice from a fellow robot (older, non-virgin), but if you manage to make yourself attractive, then women will compete for you.

Sure, it's hell for a guy who can't get a gf, he's stuck in the courting process, where the guy has to give everything. If it's always "no", he gives a lot and receives nothing, this creates legit bitterness, and can lead to a negative spiral. (typically, masochistic fantasies, creepy behavior, unrequited loving, vengeance ideation)

But if you see dating as a market, you'll understand women have to compete, and in this competition, women have to make lots of efforts and give a lot.

Being pretty, always keeping a good posture (crossed legs...), showing skin (despite danger in the street, despite the cold or rain...), be young, smile... If they're depressed, they have to hide it (sure, betas welcome depressed girls, but everyone else avoids depressed girls, so they have to act happy, just like you), smiling to stupid jokes, sucking dick...

One day you'll fuck a girl from behind and feel it was all worth it. My 1st doggy fuck, I had this weird great feel like I was wearing rayban sunglasses. Absolute bliss. Baiting them in bed can take weeks, years, but there's nothing like fucking a girl. We men are REWARDED for fucking others, it's crazy, very sweet feel. Once you become good at it, it's a funny game : bait with lies ("I work in the medias", "I know people...", "you're not like the other girls"), get them aroused, hot and bothered. Then you fuck them. You can even insult them. And they... /like/ it. It's really a crazy world. One day you'll feel bad for them.
>>
>>24721348
That's not equal. Equal is splitting the bill and gas money faggot
>>
>>24721348
I've had a girlfriend and a fwb and I didn't initiate shit.
>>
>>24722208
I am trying to make myself attractive, and one way to be attractive is to have a gf. It's hard right now because I'm so bitter and angry. I just don't think women give as much as a man does.

>>24722242
Not when a man has paid the bill and the gas in the past and has a history and hates putting his money out there for women, while the woman in the past has never done anything like paying a dinner or paying gas money on her dates in the past.

She becomes accustomed to this manner of dating. If she is accustomed to this manner, she needs to see how it feels from the other end. That means paying the whole ticket faggot.
>>
>>24722266
Sweet. That's how I wish my life was right now. But it's not. My life is initiating everything or be a lonely creepy man
>>
>>24722166
because women like what they can't have and because something in their brain tells them you are worth it if someone else likes you.
>>
>>24722322
That's the worst logic I've ever heard.
You can't ask people who are not responsible for what has happened in the past to pay for it.
That's like imprisoning a German Because his father was a Nazi.

Equal rights is set for present and future. Nobody is going around compensating people for their ancestors being slaves or forcing teachers to teach the new and improved methods to already graduated students to keep them all equal.

Compensating your past experiences has nothing to do with equality.
>>
>>24722372
But the thing is that they seem to notice that you might be desirable, even before they could possibly know for sure that you are taken. Maybe it is something about the guy's demeanor changing when he is off the dating market. I really don't know.
>>
>>24722322
>one way to be attractive is to have a gf.
you can also act cold and uninterested.
my own practical story is that I was lucky to have lots of friends. They had gfs, I met girls through them. I had that bad habit of joking too much (I was literally the joker), but I liked to dance.
One day there was a very aggressive virgin robot girl in a party (aggressive in a bad way), I asked her to dance, and my bros helped with the music.
She didn't initiate anything.
What I'm most proud of is how I learnt to shut my mouth when dancing.
Sure, a couple of jokes are good to break the ice, but it shouldn't become an OCD. And I had that problem.

Man has to learn to shut up. And act, instead.

I'll stop here, I'm just preaching, for what it's worth. Good luck, brah, I know exactly those feels in OP, and the dreams of murder. It comes and go, until the end.
>>
>>24722372
>something in their brain
Exactly. These women aren't logical. They're strictly emotional. They don't think.

>>24722395
If you are accustomed to a certain activity, you perceive that activity as the norm. Some women perceive being paid for as the norm. Many women feel this way. They should pay a full ticket to see what it is like to take a man out on date.

They should feel what it feels like for a person to take on all of the responsibility of choosing someone to be around by their own volition. By their own will. A woman obeys the will of a man when he asks her out, and she submits to him, and expects him to bear the responsibility of paying. A woman instead should ask a man out, completely by her own will, like a man does, and then she should bear full responsibility for her own choice and her actions, as a man would, and pay for everything, and feel all of the feelings that a man feels when he chooses to take someone out on a date as his choice.

Anyway, the point is women don't ask men out and treat them to dinner. If a man likes someone, he's expected to make it known, and presumably, pay for and take responsibility for this action.
>>
>>24722487
nah they know women love gossiping about
relationships or some will be attracted to you just because you are not thirty like the rest of the guys with no gf.
>>
>>24722559
Thanks for the advice I will take it into consideration.
>>
>>24721348
If I do this, will I get a LTR in spite of my legit 2/10 face? Or just a pump and dump or a FWB at best?

Rhetorical question.
>>
>>24722715
No, you will just know what it's like to be a man. But a woman with a 2/10 face probably already knows how it feels. She has to instigate everything just like an ugly man like OP.
>>
>>24722559
>lots of friends
>I met girls
>I like to dance
>my bros

Why are you even here
>>
>>24722883
I peaked at 21. 30+ and NEETing since January. I like it here, though my real home is /int/.
>>
>>24722952
Not being mean but you need to leave this board, man. It will only make you bitter and angry. Trust me. Get out before it's too late.

I wish I had never found this board.
>>
>>24721348
that file name fampai shaqing my head
>>
File: bukowski.jpg (47 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
bukowski.jpg
47 KB, 460x459
>>24723004
Goethe and Kafka would have posted here. Also, Morrissey and Robert Smith.
>>
thread theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4
>>
>>24722867
Yeah, with the difference that things MIGHT work out if you are a man because women actually value personality and like to be liked.
>>
>>24723204
The problem is that as a man, a bitter lonely man, I hate being liked or being agreed with.
>>
>>24721539
>females have higher thresholds of pain
But tahts not true
>B-but m-muh childbirth
I really l ike t his m eme though.
>>
>>24723124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTs0EBCdPmk
>>
>>24723252
this, so much this | originality: on
>>
>>24723362
(explains why God made mace and GHB)
>>
>>24723304
All I know is that I've heard women have higher thresholds from child birthing and they also bear the loss of a partner better than males do.

>>24723395
A lot of the time when people agree with me I think they're just trying to be friendly, and I feel like they don't actually agree with me.

>>24723362
>for people in the US
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awnjw36mNEs
>>
>>24723486
>like they don't actually agree with me
I guess we need to test people, for some reason. Fox needs to be tamed, like in the Little Prince.
>>
>>24723362
>>24723421
>Why all these conflicting specifications
>Maybe to prevent overpopulation
>All I know is that all around the nation
>The girls are crying and the boys are masturbating
>>
>>24723486
>All I know is that I've heard women have higher thresholds from child birthing and they also bear the loss of a partner better than males do.
Yea I thought this too but a quick google turned out that it was a meme though. Just more feminist propaganda, how surprising.
>>
>>24723124
Thanks for the post.

>>24723527
>Little Prince
This is the first time I've every heard of this play. I think I'm like the king. I need to read this.

>>24723583
So much masturbation. It makes me embarrassed to think about.

>>24723586
I thought that the fact that females get over males more quickly made females look more heartless than tough.
>>
>>24723729
>I thought that the fact that females get over males more quickly made females look more heartless than tough.
Oh yea they might get over partners more quickly, haven't checked that but it surely matches what I've seen with my mom. She's had like 10 partners in 10 years and all 10 were devestated when she left but she is still all happy and shit.
>>
>>24723792
>still all happy and shit
I won't say anything bad because it's your mom but it pisses me off like no other to think about this.
>>
>>24723824
Well, at least she doesn't do it for money. She has had rich partners before, offering money for her stay but she dumped them because she wasn't "feeling it".

It's just that being an attractive women on a dating site pretty much guarantees and endless supply of partners to choose from. I mean, literally a week after she was single I've heard her saying how she'd found someone else interested in her. This is how I knew r9k's "meme's" were actually the truth, before ever coming here.

Top lel.
>>
>>24724096
It must be nice to be a beautiful alpha female, especially on the internet. You can just see all of the attention women get when they post pictures anywhere on this site. You automatically get replies.
>>
I instigated every conversation I ever had with my bf. He's sweet but extremely autistic. I'm also far wealthier than him and I pay for meals and stuff somewhat often.

Checkmate.
>>
>>24724129
She isn't even top tier or anything. Doesn't work out, maybe 7/10 looks, middle class, very controlling (her bf's would often complain to me how "difficult" she was). Probably average to above average in most categories.

Still, endless supply of dick, just one click away. Being an average white women is literally life on tutorial mode.
>>
>>24724173
I find it really hard to believe you because you're anonymous and this seems highly unlikely that you'd approach an autist because you were attracted to him.
>>
>>24724210
I would never be comfortable with this much dick. I'm not that kind of a person no matter how much I wish I was that type of person as I sit here bitter and alone. Women are on tutorial mode.
>>
File: feminism_at_work.png (2 MB, 625x6849) Image search: [Google]
feminism_at_work.png
2 MB, 625x6849
They have never been interested in equality. What they want is to pick and choose whether they are perceived as equal or special, alternating to whichever one is most beneficial. Women only want equal rights when it's better to be equal. It's not beneficial to be equal when dating so they are happy to receive special treatment. You see this attitude carry over when they talk about consent while drunk - if both parties are drunk, the man must be the one who has the willpower and presence of mind to refuse sex because drunk women are helpless victims incapable of making any decisions for themselves.

You'll never see feminists demand that garbage disposal companies hire more women or demand that judges give female statutory rapists equally harsh punishments.
>>
>>24724230
We met on an omegle chat with a tag from a different imageboard. Yes, he's attractive but I'm not bad myself, just too tall for most guys.

But I'm hardly the average woman, I suppose. I was ugly growing up so I had to develop actual interests and skills.
>>
>>24724317
Women want to be both equal and special at the same time even though these ideas are necessarily separate by definition.

>>24724351
>hardly the average woman
What do you mean by this? And he was on an omegle chat so he must be normie by most standards.
>>
>>24724452
I explained what I meant by that. At school, I don't believe I got any special privileges or anything, I had no friends, I was bullied and I was fucking ugly, so I studied, read books and played vidya alone instead. I grew out of the ugly, but seeing how differently people treat me now because of my looks, I'm disgusted and I stay away.

He was hardly a normie, he was a 20 y.o. virgin NEET lel.
>>
>>24724560
He is a normie now and he was before you met him. An autist is by definition unattractive to the opposite sex what you have is an alpha disguised in the suit of a beta but actually a stud.
>>
>>24724683
He's handsome, sure, but shorter than me and pretty awkward in person. I love him a lot though, and as stupid as this might sound, I have since I first talked to him, before I even saw him.

This isn't particularly relevant to the OP however, I was just trying to prove that women do initiate relationships and aren't always passive in them.
>>
File: puke.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>24724560

>I grew out of the ugly, but seeing how differently people treat me now because of my looks, I'm disgusted and I stay away.

Fat fuck in the process of becoming not fat here and I've noticed the same thing as I've lost weight. My personality hasn't changed at all, but people liking me more just because of weight loss makes me hate normies and society even more than I already did. Absolutely disgusting. I'm not even happy about the fact that I'm starting to get female attention because I know those same whores viewed me as subhuman and not worthy of breathing the same air as them a year ago.

What really disgusts me the most is that, in spite of all this, they all still push the "looks don't matter" bullshit and call you shallow if you dare to point out that looks actually do determine how most people treat others.
>>
>>24724776
You sound like a complete normie and your boyfriend does too. Don't act like you're not. Neither of you are autistic or weird in anyway.
>>
>>24721348
My ex gf did all these things. Stay mad, timebomb.
>>
>>24724792
Glad you can identify. I'm a self-made outcast now, but I regret nothing.

>>24724903
Alright, sure m8.
>>
>>24724928
You think it makes me mad that I know this happens in reality? No. It doesn't make me mad because I know that regardless if it happened to you or that other girl it doesn't happen in my life and there are others that agree with me. Some women just have to wait to be approached because they aren't the type to come up and instigate something on their own.
>>
>>24724962
The fact that you call him an austist and yet you're in a relationship nullifies any opinion you might have on this matter.
>>
>>24724996
So you think autists are unable to be in a relationship under any circumstances?

Maybe some autists are completely unable to function, but others have a limited number of people they trust and feel comfortable with, even though they might shit themselves doing stuff like ordering food.
>>
Maybe more women would ask men out if they weren't "sluts" for doing so. Maybe more women would pay for a man's meals if men didn't get so offended by it. Maybe women wouldn't be saying things that you don't care about if you would actually speak up and make the conversation interesting.
>>
>>24725062
No. He has confidence and that's what attracted you to him physically and mentally. There is no way you or any woman could be attracted to a man with no confidence.

>>24725085
>speak up
Women hate that. They want to be listened to. The man's role in a relationship is, and this is confirmed by men and women, only to listen, never speak up and add anything about yourself to the conversation. Doing so is a complete turn off.
>>
>>24725268
Confidence to do what, go omegle to meet people from a certain board? With absolutely no intention to look for a gf? That was almost 4 years ago. Back then these places weren't such cancer.
>>
File: QKbckM8.gif (497 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
QKbckM8.gif
497 KB, 300x126
>>24721348

How about men actually try to be attractive, charming, pleasant, etc to women for once? Think about how you flirt with women. Are you actually looking for someone who will provide for you? Do you plan on cooking for them, or cleaning their house, or looking good for them in any way? Have you made plans like this since you were a kid?

Fuckin' "equality," man. Dudes don't give a shit what women want. You want to get your shit paid for? Act how WE want you to act. Look how WE want you to look. Plan on living your entire life taking care of our homes, raising our children, making our sandwiches. Or, alternatively, you can keep your REEEE shit to yourself.
>>
>>24725268
I hardly talk and would love it if a guy were to be the one that does more talking. Men don't want that though, if a woman isn't doing most of the talking then the conversation is basically nonexistent. I really don't see why a guy would complain about having to listen to a woman talk about uninteresting things when he would rather have a woman that talks non stop than a woman that hardly talks.
>>
>>24725381
He set out to meet people and he did meet someone successfully.

>>24725384
That's all men are to women. Attractive, charming, completely hormoneless drones that listen to incessant whining because they want companionship, and yet women throw it on them for wanting someone. Men can't have a woman without dealing with all of her emotional problems without having any of his own.
>>
>>24725467
Some men prefer to be mindless husks.
>>
>>24723029
It's from a tv news story about a 4chan post from r9k.
>>
>>24721348
>implying I haven't done this in multiple occasions
>implying it was appreciated and he didn't turn out to be a closet homo
>inb4 it was Chad, cause it wasn't
>>
>>24725692
What happened exactly? What made you think he was a closet homo?
>>
>>24724776
appreciated. | originality: on
>>
This wouldn't benefit you because you're too ugly to be loved. Nothing would change because the only men women want to date would still ask them out
>>
>>24725964
Thank you for your reply.
>>
>>24725085
True.
It feels actually quite castrating when a girl is too pushy.
I guess that's why mature females know that when you want a guy, you have to only drop subtle hints. So that he can do the rest and feel like a man.
There are jokes and memes about this, cougar memes, like that picture teaching cougars to tell a man "look, the light bulb is broken! Please rescue me!"
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.