[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >18 >first year of community college because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>be me
>18
>first year of community college because can't afford uni
>go to math class
>see attractive gals
>discover attractive girl next to me, 7/10 totally attainable
>timetoslipin.jpg
>no one talks in that class
>realize i have no reason to talk to her
>shit.png
>come up with brilliant plan
>run out of paper, that way I'll have no choice but to ask her for some
>run out of paper
>pussy out
>use old paper from a different class
>one day, run out of all useable paper
>grow balls of steel, ask if I could get a sheet of paper
>she says "yes"
>score.jpg
>no other conversation since
>one day, decide to do something bold
>add her on facebook
>no mutual friends
>pull the 'ol 1-2 "whoops didn't mean to add ya! haha!"
>shebuysit.winrar
>have VERY brief discussion over FB
>go to class next day
>acknowledge nothing
>tomorrow is last day of class
how can I win her heart, /r9k?
>>
>>24721258
"whoops didn't mean to add ya! haha!"

that basically just means you were stalking her and pressed add friend by accident, much more creepy than just adding her you moron.
>>
>>24721302
ehhh I played it off decently well, said that she popped up in my suggested friends and I clicked add by mistake
>>
>>24721331
sure she bought that, you autistic fuck
>>
>>24721258

> Go to her
> "hey wanna go out with me"
> ???
> Profit
>>
>>24721331
What's the point in even adding her then? If she had the smallest bit of interest/happiness that you added her, she will have lost it after you said that! You're basically being like "hey how are yo-- oh sorry thought you were someone else never mind". Why would she be interested in you after that?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.