[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cripplingdepression/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
File: me_irl_4.jpg (55 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
me_irl_4.jpg
55 KB, 694x488
I reactivated tinder because I'm incredibly lonely and some dude I matched with from a year ago instantly tried to friend me on the Facebook I had to use to make it. Wew fucking lad I hate the gays
Anyways I have a paper due tomorrow and I haven't even started Idunno how I'm gunna make it if I fail I'm gunna kill la kill myself
>>
File: 1448148735195.jpg (91 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1448148735195.jpg
91 KB, 640x637
>>24721046
I'm the only here who looks through male profiles just to take a laugh?
>>
>>24721082
I guess?? I like guys so that's why I do it. And whoever said men are more interesting/intelligent than women are moronic.
>>
>>24721046
Hey Mr. Skeletal. How far are you through school?
>>
Hey Skelly, I didn't kill myself on my birthday.
>>
>>24721046

I don't even bother with dating apps. I've been rejected to my face more than enough times. Plus, I don't use Facebook and I never have.
>>
>Anyways I have a paper due tomorrow and I haven't even started Idunno how I'm gunna make it

Me too man. What's worse is that it's something I'm passionate about, but it's so expansive my crippling anxiety and self doubt has led to intense procrastination.

Not suicidal tho
>>
>>24722079
Almost done, one more semester after this

>>24722114
I'm glad to hear that, honestly :)
How are you now?

>>24722732
Its really a game for attractive people desu. I'm not handsome enough to be on it

>>24722823
What is it on?
>>
>>24721046

>18 sentence paper due on how to get gf
>due march 2019

Im so fucked
>>
>>24722910
:(((( thats unfair whos making u do this
>>
>>24722910
That's easy. It's all theoretical. Just be glad that you don't have to provide an in class example.
>>
>>24722843
what are you majoring in?
>>
>>24723074
History/Historic Preservation
>>
The psychologist and psychiatrist I see both have different opinions about what the fuck is wrong with me. I only went to the psychiatrist so I could get pills to make my anxiety/depression better temporarily with the intention of mainly seeing the psychologist, but I am beginning to think they are both hacks.

The shrink thinks I am bipolar just because I mentioned having unusual amounts of energy on one day and also that I have ADHD because he specializes in treatment for it which is really expensive, so naturally everyone has it. Meanwhile the pill doctor thinks I am completely fine when I haven't actually opened up to her more than it took to prove I really do need pills for anxiety. Now I am hooked on benzos and my anxiety and depression have only gotten worse. Is there any hope?
>>
>>24722843
My paper's on urban planning. Shit's expansive.
>>
>>24723113
Sounds very interesting, how far have you gotten on this paper? Sounds like you have your ideas pretty well thought out. I am guessing this is for college. If so, what is your major?
>>
>>24723174
Did you delete your previous comment? It shounds pretty interesting

>>24723146
Drop both and go see new people
>>
>>24723187
>>24723196
Journalism, and yeah. I'm not even sure why, I guess I feel like I got a little too in depth, I don't like posting personal stuff here.

Also, thanks. I hope it turns out interesting. So far I've got an opening preamble, thesis outline and I've figured out what's going on each page, but I'm afraid to write the damn thing cause I want to make sure all my research is straight first. Knowing me, I'll probably start around midnight then write a page per hour till 10am, then break, then edit for an hour and submit at noon. I've got like 3 more things I need to get solid quotes on then I think I might be ready.

Still, I'm fucking scared of failing. It's worth like half my mark for this class.
>>
>>24722843

Then why bother? Part of me really wants to try it if only for confirmation, but the rational part of me knows better. Again, no Facebook is also a hurdle.
>>
>>24723364
Good luck. I wrote a 20something page paper and its like 70 percent of my grade and I'm sure I fucked it up

>>24723413
Idunno really. I just kind of reactivated it today
>>
>>24723444
Good luck to you as well. I'm sure we're both just being overly dramatic, but still: fuck hugely-weighted papers.
>>
File: 1421845580471.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17 KB, 900x900
>tfw never knew skelly was gay
>>
>>24723503
Preach

>>24723529
I like girls too if that makes you feel better
>>
File: 1422669999839.png (1 MB, 1920x1371) Image search: [Google]
1422669999839.png
1 MB, 1920x1371
>>24723560
wasn't judging or anything just didnt pick you as a bisexual thats all
how many people have you slept with?
>>
>>24723444

Why do you even bother with Facebook in the first place?
>>
>>24723596
3 I suppose, but one of them barely counts. Also she is cute is she like a Rose type figure?

>>24723603
Keep in touch with friends I've made online. I'm also in MTG buy/sell groups and other hobby circles
>>
/normieproblems/ thread
>>
File: Choke Self.png (95 KB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
Choke Self.png
95 KB, 352x264
>>24723634
yeah
4chan memer waifu
wouldnt put her on same level as rose tho
>>
>>24723659
same senpai

>>24723672
Thats probably where I've seen her before.
>>
>>24723634
I see. I'm terrified of people I used to know finding me, among other things.
>>
>>24723720
Its only happened to me once, and he messaged me on facebook about it. It was weird to be honest
>>
Finally asked a girl out yesterday, I almost didn't do it but I'm glad I went through with it even though I got politely but firmly turned down. It was good practice and I plan on doing it again. I think I have to set my sights a little lower. I have to remember that I'm not as charming as I think I am, and I'm not as good looking as I have led myself to believe over the years. One of the hardest truths to accept is realizing that the mirror lies to you. It sucks because so much of my self esteem is based on how I look. If I'm not exactly 145 pounds or if I see an unfortunate angle of myself in a photograph, my day goes down the toilet. I wish I could give less of a fuck. I'm working in it, though. Things are kind of looking up.
>>
>>24723766
Hey man, good job going for it and understanding your shortcomings. But you really can't base your entire self esteem on your looks, keep working at that. Being aware of your problem helps with solving it.
>>
>>24723814

Thanks Skelly. You always cheer me up.
>>
>>24723949
Im glad to hear that anon :>
>>
>>24723716
i'm not your senpai, fucking normie. leave this board
>>
>>24724053
I'm not your normie, buddy!
>>
I wish I could stop caring that I'm a hopeless loser. I wish I could stop being envious of others who have belonging and purpose.
>>
>>24724106
Can you imagine anything that would fill you with belonging/purposness?
>>
jesus christ this paper isn't getting anywhere
Why cant i do things
>>
>>24723731
All my friends just sort of stopped talking to me, and I know that if they saw me on facebook, they'd feel like the need to talk to me. The last time that happened, it was awkward as fuck.

I ran into my once best friend and an ex-coworker I used to hang out with. We used to hang out after our job closed down and drink and do whatever. I got them a job at the new job where I was hired, and things were actually ok until I got laid off after business tanked. A few weeks after, they stopped inviting me. Fast forward a good year to the Khans prerelease. I bump into my old best friend and one of my coworkers who's apartment we'd hang out at. It seemed fine, but I could tell it was weird. Apparently, they all started playing EDH, and they invited me over that night to play. It was awkward as fuck, but I tried to enjoy it like old times. Bear in mind, I worked with these people for 4 years. After I left at the end of the night, they said they'd give me a shout next time. That was obviously over a year ago.

I actually ran into my friend a few times since then. Found out he was lying to me about what he was doing with his work and shit from his ex roommate who moved back into town.
>>
>>24724065
>not a virgin
>uses normiebook
>goes to university

ok
>>
>Tfw starting to feel alone even on 4chan
>>
>>24724738
That does sound awkward. I have no idea why they would just stop talking to you

>>24725042
Whats wrong anon?
>>
>>24725078

Well, they're not the first group of friends to do it, and won't be the last. My edh group is the only group of friends I have left, and now frequently forgets to invite me. The only conclusion I can come up with is that I'm a terrible person, an anathema, and people subconsciously want to avoid me. Even my parents forget to tell me about shit. I remember getting a call asking when I was showing up to my cousin's grad party an hour after it had really started. It was the first I had heard of it.

I'm destined to live alone.
>>
>>24725471
How are you a terrible person though? What would you do to come of fthat way?
>>
>>24721046
I've been in therapy for three months now and they still won't give me the ADD meds that will fix literally all of my problems because my mood is unstable and I'm depressed because I'm not on ADD meds.

Got diagnosed Bipolar 2. I'm so fucking angry. I'm angry at my doctor for not giving me what I need. I'm angry at the situation, that I'm just waiting to start living my life. I'm angry at my mother because I inherited all of her mental disorders. And I'm angry at myself because no matter what I do I can't pull myself out of it.

I was already hospitalized once for wanting to kill myself. I'm already on my way back down to rock bottom. I am so tired of this. It's like living in a perpetual daydream that you can't snap out of. Nothing feels real. I don't feel like a fucking human, I feel like some lost spirit.
>>
>>24725499
All I know is there is only one common denominator: me.

Every roommate I've ever had has kicked me out including my then oldest friend of 15 years that I haven't talked to since. Even my parents have kicked me out 3 times now despite being on good terms. No one tells me why. When I lived with people, I was always either in my room, or out of the apartment, paid rent on time, even did dishes when no one was home because no one ever did.

Sometimes, I wish I knew why, but I've just come accept that I'm the problem.
>>
File: 1449174125809.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449174125809.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>24721046
I feel so empty senpai. I'm not sure what I want to do or if it'll be worth the effort, or anything.
>>
File: 1430958704688.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1430958704688.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>when you realize that trusting people is just a meme and that true friends don't exist
I don't even mean to post this image ironically or in an edgy way. I've realized how much of friendship is just pulling certain strings at certain times, asserting your authority at key moments, and I'm so jaded.
>>
so i got given SSRIs

i don't know whether to take them and have a chance at being happy, or avoid them in case i become a normie type

as attractive as being free of depression is, i don't want to be like them. my outlook on the world is more correct than theirs and i would rather be sad and retain it than be happy and avoid it.
>>
>>24723109
Is it on a certain topic in history?
>>
>>24726905
Trust me, SSRIs alone will not be enough to turn you into a normie

At most you will have the energy/temperament to maybe try following a normie path, but you'll definitely be able to make the decision
>>
File: tumblr_m9cc5dttsK1qzegz5o1_500.png (233 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9cc5dttsK1qzegz5o1_500.png
233 KB, 500x385
>>24721046
>keep seeing guy I had a decent fling with last year on my "suggested friends" list
>not sure if picture is him and a girlfriend or him and his sister (remember he was really close to his sister)
>guy was basically a male verison of me (both stupid /k/ fags )
>too afraid to try to talk to him again
>mfw

I didn't do anything all day tho. I had today off, I went and got my oil changed and got a pizza and fell asleep.

>my sister is on a flight to Portland right now too and I'm here in Indiana with 1 and a half friends
>might just drive to the hipster district of Indy tomorrow night and get shitfaced alone
>>
I love you Skelly. You can do it! What's the paper about? I can edit it if you'd like some assistance.
>>
>>24727612
>>24727116
Its a shitty paper on William Strickland, the architect. I have sources I just cant do it for some reason :(

>>24726032
But what could it even be about you?

>>24726328
How long has it been going on?

>>24726467
What caused you to think this?

>>24726905
It helps but its not a cure all

>>24727434
HOw do you have 1 1/2 friends
Did you two part on bad terms?
>>
>>24727730

I've had a lot of time to think about it, and the only conclusion is that I must be a shitty person, which is true. Its probably just my lifelong depression leaking through like radiation. I hide it in everyone's presence, and that's fine in small doses. However, long exposure makes people uncomfortable, and their subconscious tells them to remove the source.
>>
>>24727862
That's bizzare. I'm not convinced.
>>
Its odd. My relationship with my girlfriend ended just yesterday. She told me she was just bisexual before we were together, but yesterday she said that she just couldn't be in a relationship anymore because she felt like she was a lesbian. She also said she was confused.

I kinda saw it coming. We've been growing apart the last few weeks, although it was more of her that drifted away. I don't plan on getting back with her, but I hope she finds herself soon.

I don't really want to do anything anymore.
>>
>>24721046
Reminds me of the misfits
>>
>>24727948
Don't know what else to say. What I know, anyway. I'm a depressed wreck.
>>
Trying to get gud at drawing
>tfw today the doctor told me I have hand tremors
Well that's another crushed dream
Maybe not thiugh, I just need some encouragement
>>
what's good Skelly? man i tell you what, college can suck my dick. i'm so done with this crap. The worst part is that i'm in college to be a secondary school teacher. Imagine an emotionally compromised man, who does nothing but watch cute girl anime all day becoming a teacher. I mean, back in high school i wanted to help the children, and set them on the right course in life. I feel as though my philosophy on life and how to get by is the correct one. i felt as though i could have made a real difference. Now i'm 2 years into college and i'm just a bitter man whose swallowed all red and black pills there are. I know i wouldn't get any respect from the students, and looking at how highschoolers are in today's world just pisses me off. I had such aspirations in highschool. Where did it all go so wrong. I'm literally crying typing this out it feels so bad that i havent only failed my parents, but myself, and i feel as though that's one of the worst things you can do to yourself.
>>
>>24727730
Lol I dunno

One is a couple with a kid and I kind of count them as one and one is a girl who's getting married to a gremlin soon and she lives am hour away so I don't really care much for her anymore
>>
>>24728122
It happens, sexuality is complicated. I'm sorry anon :(

>>24728185
???

>>24728412
I'm not sure what to say either.

>>24728425
Can you take meds? Also would digital be better for it?

>>24728434
College can suck a dick.
>imagine...
I can. I know several people going into education who are just like that. A friend of mine is a man child teacher who plays mtg all the time. Nothing wrong with that shit yo
Also high schoolers have always been little sjhots, they aren't a new magic breed of terrible children. Keep going anon, I think this might be good for you.

>>24728595
OIC. Well that sucks :(
>>
>>24728634

Welcome to my world, Skelly. I've run out of things to say, too. Hopefully, I'll just fade away one day and no one will miss me.
>>
>>24728634
Don't have a digital tablet. Yes there's meds for it but I can't afford them
I just want to draw lewds
>>
>>24721117
Yeah, boring, amoral men say this. Big surprise. Men are the absolute worst.
>>
>>24721046

>I fucking hate the gays

Yeah just off yourself plz
>>
>>24728634
Yeah I really want to try to make new friends but I don't really know where exactly. My work I don't feel like is the best place cause everyone's either my age with like 3 kids or like 16-17.

I had one friend that was kind of my best friend for awhile but he mostly turned into a selfish dick over the last year and a half and when then he ditched me on veterans day and it was the last straw. (We had made plans like the week before on that day)
>>
>>24721046
Is that the scream bloody gore artwork?
>>
File: 1445754432803.png (86 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1445754432803.png
86 KB, 229x220
>>24722910
just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

urslef
>>
>>24728836
I love lewds

>>24728791
:(

>>24728857
#notallmen

>>24728869
How bout I get myself off ;3

>>24728948
Do you have any hobbies you can make friends though?

>>24728993
Yes

Also side note someone called me cute on tinder I can die slightly less depressed now
>>
>>24729052
I'm in a vegetarian group on book face I've wanted to meet people through (I went that way about 5 months ago)

Then guns, I mean, I went to a /k/ meet up once. It was kind of weird.

Then writing, meh that's kind of solitary.
>>
>>24729105
Do they ever have meetups?
Also I would assume k meetups are kind of weird. In what way? I'm curious.
>>
>>24729200
Yeah, I just haven't been to any yet cause most are an hour away or when I'm working. Like they had a Vegan Thanksgiving thing that looked cool but I had to work that night.

And it was just, kind of boring too. I dunno it wasn't bad I just wouldn't do it again. The /k/ guy I had a fling with showed up too. I'm kind of protective of my guns and thst hobby so I doubt I'll meet anyone through it though.
>>
>>24729254
I hope you get the chance to go to one soon
And yeah I gotcha. Tbh the best way to protect guns is to shoot anyone who approaches you or them keep them in a case? I dunno I don't even know where my gun is, which is for the best.
>>
tripfag plz leave now
>>
>>24729310
Okay
/me attempts to leave but trips on own shoes. LAUGH TRACK PLAYS cut to black
>>
>>24729310

Skelly is fine.
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 500x399
>Buzzing noise in my room that I can't find the source of
>All my clothing/outerwear is soaked because of a torrential downpour and I'm not going to have time to dry it all meaning I have to wear wet clothing in the morning
>Otterbox screen protector failed and my brand new phone has a hairline scratch in it now
>Averaging ~4hrs of sleep
>Still entirely sure people laughing in public are laughing at me
>Stopped attempting to excel in studies
>Late to everything I do
>Stopped exercising
>Kicked my blanket off my bed in a fit of anger/exasperation
>Can't even muster the energy to get up and grab it
>no gf
Sleeping in the fetal position without a blanket tonight boys
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.