[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have been snapping a girl for 25 days >barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: imag.jpg (210 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
imag.jpg
210 KB, 600x583
>tfw you have been snapping a girl for 25 days
>barely talk in class
>chad flirts with her everyday
>tfw you dont know how to flirt with girls
>tfw you hate chad's guts
how do you flirt with a girl? chad seems to do it perfectely and i just sit and watch wishing it was me, ive never had a gf and im almost 19, ive thought about killing myself but i dont have the balls too, need some advice. im going to snort a line of aderall before the class i have with her just so i can be social so i need some tips. what should i do when chad flirts with her? how do i flirt with her?
>>
instead of hating chad how about you observe what he does and mimic it in a way that fits your style
>>
>>24720990
he does it in a physical way (touchy way), i feel weird whenever i get physical in class and shit, i dont know man...i cant even keep a conversation for 5 minutes
>>
>>24721025
Go to /r/theredpill and read all the links in the right side
>>
>>24721055
alright m8, ill check it out. nice dubs
>>
When i was 19 years old i was too scared to kill myself as well. Now i'm 20 and things changed, i just need to find a fucking gun (i live in europe) and then i will finish myself.

What i'm trying to say is that if you have to ask advices like this at fucking 19 years old, it's already hopeless, you already lost. Just wait a little bit and you will have the balls to kill yourself.

See you in an other world anon, bye.
>>
>>24721115
goodbye anon, hope things work out for you
>>
>>24720980
WTF is snapping?
>>
>>24721115
>What i'm trying to say is that if you have to ask advices like this at fucking 19 years old, it's already hopeless, you already lost. Just wait a little bit and you will have the balls to kill yourself.
That's not really true. Your depression just makes it seem like it is.
>>
>>24721191
snapchatting
>>
>>24721115
This

If you're 20 years old then you're just playing catch-up. Everyone else has developed socially
>>
>>24721055
Thank you so much for this, didn't know something like that existed, might be what I need
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.