[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit guys. If you saw my thread yesterday, I posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Happy-Frog-Meme-19.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-19.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
Holy fucking shit guys.

If you saw my thread yesterday, I posted about how my oneitis broke up with my friend and I was planning to move in on her, and you probably said I was going to get rejected quickly.

Well I actually asked her out, and she said yes. My oneitis, who I've had a gigantic crush on for two years, said yes.

Maybe the world isn't so fucked up after all.
>>
Congratz OP I hope you have a really disappointing and whitish adventure with her, and its a bit of a dick move to go for her after she just broke up with your 'friend'
>>
Congrads. I hope that your relationship turns out great.
>>
>>24720464
Oh the great thing is, he is totally cool with it!
>>
I hope she keks you with your friend.
>>
>>24720521
Sure he is buddy
>>
>>24720407
>Maybe the world isn't so fucked up after all.

LOL. Good for you OP, but yousa a fickle bitch.
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (60 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
60 KB, 794x794
>>24720407
cool, now FUCKING LEAVE NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT
>>
I don't like this blog. Unsubscribed.
>>
Op are u a kissless virgin at least?
>>
Ok, well, don't get your hopes up or it will hurt when she dumps you for Chad.
>>
rebounds dont count
>>
File: 1376265035733.jpg (53 KB, 441x674) Image search: [Google]
1376265035733.jpg
53 KB, 441x674
>>24720407
this is probably going to end in tears but I'm happy for you man. Live for today friend.
>>
Have fun with the rebound bro. It'll probably last for a good month or so
>>
>>24720407
Even if you fuck her, she will dump you sooner or later and you will lose your friend too and come back even more depressed then before
>>
File: 1422073416494.png (37 KB, 178x190) Image search: [Google]
1422073416494.png
37 KB, 178x190
>going out with used goods
fucking normie kek asshole dick
>>
>>24720407
In a week, you're going to realize that she isn't the perfect girl you thought she was, that she's a human with flaws, and it's not going to live up to your expectations, she can't possibly live up to the hype you've created for her in your head, and you're also going to learn that simply having a girlfriend doesn't fix your life's problems, and in fact just adds to them, and you're going to dump her and kill yourself, or most likely half-assedly attempt to while drunk, and instead just spend your time wallowing in existential angst.
$50 says this is exactly what's going to happen to you.
>>
>>24720407
Kind of a dick move to your friend but I'm sure you can make it up to him somehow. I hope you guys are happy OP :)
>>
>>24720407
hope you don't end up being the rebound bf

good luck, op. all the best.
>>
>>24720407
I read that thread and you're still a manipulative cunt
Again, unless it's bait, in which case good bait
>Inb4 Chad tells her you said something and you get full cycled
>>
ur my hero
>>
File: batepemanpe.jpg (4 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
batepemanpe.jpg
4 KB, 122x125
get out normie re pls leave pls pls
ree
reee reee cum cum
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.