[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a shutin, so can't relate to 99% of peoples problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1445723146050.jpg (570 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1445723146050.jpg
570 KB, 1680x1050
>be a shutin, so can't relate to 99% of peoples problems
>be gay, can't relate to 99% of peoples problems
>be a shutin gay, can't relate to 99% of gay people since they are seemingly all having sex simultaneously
>every "gay" on 4chan is into weird "trap" femboy shit
>tfw no bf
>>
>>24720232
>wish you were a woman
>99% of the trans "community" is either xenophobic to the point of defending "die cis scum" as a public statement, or just regular 'cis' people who cling to some ridiculous "bipolyafrogender, check ur binary trans privilege" wank

I actually have to commend the community's extreme hostility and unfriendliness to anyone not goose-stepping, the rejection forced me to find ways to combat this harmful desire and grow happier in my own body rather than ruin it with surgery and destroy my mind with hormones. If the community had been accepting and tolerant, I might've transitioned, and then my life would be a nightmare of false promises and insecurities over a shitty, fake 'female' body.

Let the gay shit just help prevent you from becoming a flaming faggot, and instead be a regular functioning and respectable adult who happens to be a homosexual.
>>
>>24721318
I was struggling with trans issues as well, though I won't claim to understand dysphoria in it's entirety.

I guess at this point I'll just try and enjoy things for how they are and hopefully one day things will fall into place.
>>
I am also a gay shut-in. that feeling when no friends and virgin.
>>
i know leaving the house can be difficult, but if you take some small steps every day you can become just a little closer to finding someone. also, the stereotypes about gay peoples promiscuity aren't as bad as you think. it may take some time, but there will be someone out there who is looking for a guy just like you.
>>
>>24721742
>struggling with trans issues
Wanna talk about it? Like I said, at one point in my life I was pretty invested in this whole "chop off my dick" idea, before sobering up. It took me years, but I'm finally 100% fine with the concept that I will always be a man. And sure, sometimes it's a little sad when I get those "I choose to be the little girl" urges, but I look at them the same way I look at my "I wish I had superpowers" feelings.
>>
>>24722037
That's a very good way to look at it, and it's what I've gotten to as well.

Mostly I'd just see cute girls and think to myself "I wish I was her". There wasn't any dysphoria but still an intense desire to be a girl and transition.

I've gotten over it and realised how delusional it all was.

I have to admit a big part of it was in hopes I could actually get a boyfriend if I looked like a girl.
>>
>>24722509
Meh, sounds like we're in the same boat then.

Impossible to say, but I think a huge part of my "dysphoria" was subconsciously manufactured in response to that SJW oppression pissing contest. No one can afford to be a straight cisgendered white man in today's pop-culture circles.
>>
>>24722815
Maybe, femininity certainly holds mountains more value these days than masculinity does.

But I suppose femininity was always more valued, it's just that with LGBT stuff becoming more accepted people are also starting to value hyper femininity in men which in turn likely causes a lot of other wise normal gay men (like myself) to think in order to live a happy fulfilling life they need to conform to said hyper femininity.

Regardless it's all retarded. I'm just going to stick to jerking off and playing video games all day until something more interesting comes along.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.