[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I live in an apartment with 3 other people >stop playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 722x349
>I live in an apartment with 3 other people
>stop playing vidya on my computer
>take headphones out
>it's time to eat
>getting ready to leave my room
>uh oh, there are people outside in the living room
>it's one of my roommates and his friend
>listen to them talk while I debate about going out of my room or not
>I catch this part of their conversation
Roommate's friend: All my roommate wants to do is sit on his computer all day and play games
Roommate: Yeah unfortunately that's how my roommate is
>feelsbadman
>roommate doesn't respect me

Now I'm to beta to leave my room to eat. I don't what the fuck I should do. I'm hungry. Send help.
>>
>>24720155
Go outside you fucking fuck. They dont HATE you. Stop hiding in your room and be social. I Was like you too until the first time my roommies invited me out to get drunk with them. Baby steps.
>>
>>24720155
That is what you want to do though, isn't it? Doesn't sound like they directly insulted you or anything.
Just walk out there real quick, be like "hi, I'm going to grab some food, bye" and then go eat by yourself at Chipotle or whatever.
>>
Sounds like your roommate wants to chill and do stuff together, not just live with a stranger. It sounds like they want you to be a friend, that is why they say "unfortunately".
>>
>>24720180
They did invite me to get drunk. I tried it once to appease them. I found no joy in it, and was still awkward as fuck. Plus the alcohol just made me really depressed.
>>
go out get some food

>normies don't know what it's like to be a robot
>>
>>24720318
I'm too scared now. Because when I see him all I'm going to be able to think about is how he doesn't respect me and thinks I'm a loser. It will be like a walk of shame.
>>
>>24720155
>live in dorm
>kitchen is shared with some other people
>everytime I want to prepare food I have to leave my room for some pretense to see if there are people in the kitchen
>>
File: 1441826674665.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1441826674665.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>24720155
I know that feel m8, I only leave my room when people are at work or sleeping.
One day my landlord came in to run a cable through the ceiling and tripped on a piss jug hidden under a pile of laundry onto some dirty plates.
>>
>>24720155
>>roommate doesn't respect me

You said this like it surprised you? Why would he have a reason to respect you?
>>
>>24720155

>Roommate's friend: All my roommate wants to do is sit on his computer all day and play games

>Roommate: Yeah unfortunately that's how my roommate is

whut you think they thank: everyone hates me i am the odd one out i am a nuisance to them (this becaues you have low self esteem and naturally shy)

what they really think: "ah man i wish my roommate would come hang out sometime bc i want to do cool stuff with them and i need friends too"

maybe not as lonely as you are but you get the picture....
>>
>>24720592
Pretty much all of this senpai. You're talking yourself down when in reality they wish you would just hang with them.
>>
File: 1442221872260.jpg (37 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
1442221872260.jpg
37 KB, 621x672
>>24720492
iktf
I actually resort to cooking at 1am every night to avoid them
>>
They left...time to eat
>>
I learned to not give a fuck. I used to be nervous about people seeing me or knowing I think things but I just do it now. I like spicy food, fuck them, I"m going to cook and if they don't like breathing capsaicin in gas form they can leave the house for a few hours. I stopped cycling liquor stores and got to become friends with the staff. I even talk to the owner and mention my favorite shit, suggest new ones to try, and even discuss the finer points of the marketing behind the beverage and other shit. The guy still isn't sold on beer so I have to go elsewhere for that, but I think there is laws against beer in my state since it's technically considered beer, not an alcoholic beverage. It's easy enough to get around though. Get a second license and lease the empty building that's connected ot the current building. They would literally be the only person in town with beer aside from walmart which only sells bud, bud lite, budlite 69, bud light, and bud lightyear.

Also it's fun saying what you think. People irl get triggered worse than tumblrinas. Sex, religion, politics, they're constantly butthurt over it. Most recently some girl was talking about asexuality and I said it's either from trauma or extreme repression and self delusion and that it can't exist. A girl spoke in favor though so they all got emotional and preached with zeal about how it has to be true beause they're attracted to her, and that I have to be wrong because she isn't my gf. Noone liked me before, so at least they have a reason not to like me. I also pissed off some indio bitch when we were discussing la raza. I said mestizos were best and expressed admiration for the conquistadores. Her english was poor so it was especially funny, but she got very huffy and left then her friend called me an asshole.
>>
>>24720722
Shit someone just walked in...

WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END!?!?!?!?
>>
>>24720155
>wanting your roommates to respect you

as long as you make it clear that they can't fuck you over you should be good. do what you want you loser

>tfw fapping like a jackhammer with the door ajar
>>
>>24720155
Isn't this what you do though? I suppose the insult is that it's "unfortunate" but I think he just means that you seem like a cool guy and he wishes he could hang out with you more but you're always in your room and he doesn't want to bother you.
>>
>>24720532
because he didn't do anything wrong you idiot. Not everyone wants to be a social cocksucker
>>
>>24720857
Do you even understand the concept of RESPECT you fucking little maggot?
>>
>>24720355
Iktf.. I lived for a year with bunch of edgy idiots talking shit behind my back (they even talked shit on themselves when one of them wasn't home), it was the worst decision of my life and a wasted year. People like us should live alone or with people you are 100% sure are respectful and won't expect from you to entertain them
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Finally worked up courage to leave room. Here is my dinner. Sloppy Joes with beans
>>
>>24720878
yeas I do, unlike you. Every person that doesn't harm others etc. deserves respect. If I meet a random person on the street I know nothing about I will treat him/her with respect because there is no reason no to.
>>
File: wallpunch.jpg (191 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
wallpunch.jpg
191 KB, 403x401
>>24720155
Fuck this is so relatable

>be me
>freshman at uni
>Spend most of my time watching animu on my bed to using the tv the play vidya
>I only leave my room to eat, go to class, or go to the gym
>my and my roomie do a great job keeping the place clean and respecting eachother's stuff
>roomie plays a lot vidya, but he has a pretty cute gf and friends so he's a ful blown normie
>watching anime when him and his buddies walk in
>don't want to watch my weebshit with those faggots in the room so i use this as an opportunity to do some laundry
>when i walk out i hear the conversation pick up a lot from inside
>out of curiosity i listen at the door
>"Ya anon spends all of his time on his bed or playing games. he doesn't have any friends"
>"He seems like a weird guy, sucks for you (roomie's name)

Fuck college. At least when I was in highschool I could be a robot in peace without sharing my personal space with normeis who judge you
>>
>>24720610

Indeed.
2 things:

First Impressions Does exist
AND
Opinions of people change over time

So there's redemption for you yet pal
It's going to take a little work and
Baby steps as >>24720180 said.

You could start by, preparing food while the roommates have people in the livingroom, smile and say hello, if youre feeling adventurous you could introduce yourself even.
>>
>>24721004
Treating with respect is different from actively respecting
>>
>>24721048
All of their friends know my name and I know none of theirs. So introducing myself would just seem weird since they already know my name.
>>
>>24721030
>"Ya anon spends all of his time on his bed or playing games. he doesn't have any friends"
>"He seems like a weird guy, sucks for you (roomie's name)

I hope those fuckers will burn in hell. There is nothing worse than those entitled normies. And I agree, in Highschool no one judged you, it was better overall. In college/Uni everyone is a greedy judgemental fucker hoping others have it worse than him. Commuting to my Uni was the best decision I've ever made. No cooking, no wasting money on rent, no sharing room, no loundry, no judging idiots thinking they're the kings of life.
>>
>>24721030

I got lucky got paired with three non normies, not quite robot status but not normies, I actually dreaded I'd be in your situation
>>
I can understand being afraid of aggessrive confrontation..

But you guys are afraid of daily friendly encounters? Are you the same ones posting about rape?
>>
>>24721146
My roomate is transferrring next semester but I'm actually pretty worried. He's a normie, but he's not a complete chad. He just plays on pc and leaves me alone I would fucking lose it if I got some dudbro meathead
>>
>leave room
>tell jokes and clean all the dishes
>re-enter room
Problem solved.

I do this with all my roommates and they treat me great and I game for 12 hours a day
>>
>>24721030
You sound like a pretty cool roomie Anon.
I wish we could play vidya and watch animu together.

>I live in an apartment where there is room for 4 people
>I only have one neighbour and she is gone all the time
>Everyday when I come home the loneliness hits me

I just want a friend.
>>
>>24721279
I'm a robot not a fucking stand up comedian
>>
>>24720936
that looks pretty good. i hope you have a nice evening and don't feel pressured by your roommates to go out if you don't want to.
>>
File: bed comfy.png (4 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
bed comfy.png
4 KB, 426x364
>>24721242

I went to a college for of these people that was my nightmare for weeks before I met my roommates, they turned out to be the complete opposite though. Made me so fucking happy.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.