[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you lick her armpits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 87563-096.jpg (255 KB, 585x820) Image search: [Google]
87563-096.jpg
255 KB, 585x820
would you lick her armpits?
>>
>tfw best friend lets me lick her armpits
Live is okay sometimes
>>
>>24720112
she wants to fuck you
>>
>>24720112
does she wear deodorant or not?
>>
>>24720094
No. I would not cuz thats a tranny. Nor would i if that was a girl
>>
>>24720165
When she knows I will lick them she skips on it
>>24720136
I am aware
>>
>>24720231
ask her to not use soap when she washes for a day or two also. then tell her how good she tastes. why dont you fuck her?
>>
>>24720262
>why dont you fuck her?
It's complicated but mostly because I don't like the idea of PiV
Being a bottom and submissive is more fun
>>
>>24720335
PiV is not nearly your only option.
>>
>>24720112
You are the luckiest mother fucker on the planet.

>tfw no qt armpit gf
>>
>>24720352
Well I did have oral sex with her but not "real sex"
>>
>>24720383
there are dominant women too if you like to bottom. many of them will want you to lick their pits.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.