[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maximum depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1080
Lost the will to eat and even fap. Officially don't know what to even do anymore. Please give me ideas if you've got any. Thank you brethren.
>>
Losing the will to fap is when I'm at max level depression
>>
File: 7i6i77.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
7i6i77.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>24719809

Creative outlets produce endorphin's if you really commit to the process, which feels great, total freedom.

You will most likely not be very good at what you attempt, but as you continue your skills will improve and so will your results.

Who knows you might get really good at something beautiful, worth an honest try.
>>
>>24719809
Got any friends or family?
If so talk to to them. It can be hard, but it will be worth while.
>>
Do you have anything good going for you?
>>
File: 20090425002808.jpg (32 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
20090425002808.jpg
32 KB, 704x400
>>24719809
Go to a psych?
>>
>>24721367
Do you seriously expect someone at that stage to be up for just randomly trying something creative?
>>
>>24719809

> Lose the will to fap

Seems like times are hard anon
I feel with you

Maybe read a book?
Go back to sleep?
watch a movie?
put a gun in your moth and pull the trigger?
>>
File: 1448743811733.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1448743811733.png
264 KB, 540x429
>>24719809
That makes 2 of us. There's no change, only endless misery. Even if good things happen they cannot outweight all the bad feelings and emotions. Psych cannot help because he's not a real person, he's only there because you're paying to him. He'd run away as soon as the money ends. There's no hope.
>>
>>24721519
Don't listen to him OP, your moth doesn't deserve to die.
>>
Learn to have a good time
Motivational books, meditating, eating right, trying
There is a science to feeling good!

TLDR: Not enjoying life is a waste of time
>>
>>24719809
hello op
>>
Hello guys, OP here. When my Mom got home from work I talked to her and that helped.

Got to focus on the positive and improve whatever I can every day. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Thank you for the help.
>>
>>24722089

Glad to hear that

Also focusing on the thigns i have and others dont always helps me.

Think like some people dont have legs, but you do
Some people are blind but you can see how beautiful the world is

You have more to value than you know
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.