[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone says to talk to more women >talk to girls in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-22-14h07m57s852.png (327 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-22-14h07m57s852.png
327 KB, 848x480
>everyone says to talk to more women
>talk to girls in class
>all they do is go on instagram, shop, get drunk, get fucked, and complain
>realize I have nothing in common with them

Am I supposed to be interested in them? They're cute but they are so fucking boring. How can I find girls that I can relate to?
>>
>>24719769
>How can I find girls that I can relate to?

Keep talking to women. There are great ones around that you'll enjoy talking to and make you laugh. If you're not one of those hardcore virginity fanatics who want to be each other's first in everything, you can also use the time while looking for a great girl by fucking some of the boring ones.
>>
>>24719769
PROTIP: women in college/uni age ranges have no real valid interests. They do grow out of that shit somewhat but even then it's hard to find one with solid interests.
>>
>>24719879
>There are great ones around that you'll enjoy talking to and make you laugh.

I can attest to this.
>>
>>24719900

I can't comment on Canadian institutions of higher learning but in Europe and Asia there are many students (guys and girls alike) around who enjoy long conversations over a coffee or beer just as much as having a night out.
>>
>>24719769
You keep searching, same way you found everyone else you like.
You'll click with people eventually, it just feels harder because your sample size of women is smaller.

The ranking of women is basically:
>woman you can be good friends with
>woman you'd fugg repeatedly
>woman you'd fugg once
>woman you'd never fugg
Depending on what you want, you shoot for one or two.
Maybe you shoot for three if you don't give a shit, but this isn't something you get advice for, because you don't complain about her insipid bullshit if you only intend to fuck her once.
>>
talking to girls is the mos boring thing ever, they like everything I don't.

>going to the beach
fucking hate the beach
>music
I don't listen to music and they start talking about music, bands and shit, I don't know any and they just freak out
>going out/parties
bitch I don't like parties or going out
>dates
bitch a never been on a date
>travelling
bitch I hate travelling (I cant sleep if not in my own bed)
>texting and shit
I don't have a cellphone and I found out that's is a major red flag for women

only good talk I had with a girl was when she was telling me about the time she got raped @ the age of 15.
>>
>>24719769
Friends are for people to relate to. Women are sexual partners.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.