[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>makes videos pretending to care about women >gets to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: jonmcintoshdoa.png (61 KB, 540x325) Image search: [Google]
jonmcintoshdoa.png
61 KB, 540x325
>makes videos pretending to care about women
>gets to go home and crush Anita's sweet Armenian pussy

Is anyone a little bit jealous?
>>
>Anita
>hot

No. No I'm not.
>>
File: 1446861237290.png (131 KB, 318x336) Image search: [Google]
1446861237290.png
131 KB, 318x336
>>24719239
I like to imagine that Anita is actually a dirty fucking cum slut when she is at home.
She does her facade to cover the fact that she wants to be fucked by all male gamers and swallow their cum all at the same time.
>>
Can't say that I am. I don't find Anita attractive, I found her ugly before I even knew why she was famous.
>>
No, I would pretend to be a feminist if I got to bang Ana Kasparian's sweet Armenian ass but Anita isn't that attractive.
>>
>>24719239
Serkendianasourabot is probably horrible in bed
>>
>>24719354
I would fucking destroy Ana mate. You have good taste
>>
>>24719302
protip. she very likely cant give a flying fuck about gamers, but its just too good bussiness to cry about oppression to give up on it.
>>
>>24719302
In my experience, all the crazy SJW feminists (even the "muh asexual, muh don't even like sex" ones) are "dirty fucking cum sluts" behind closed doors. A lot of them are nearly /pol/-tier racist or even sexist, too, when they don't think they're about to be quoted and reblogged on it.
>>
i'm sorry my brothers that i failed to genocide anita's family
>>
>>24719302
You don't have to imagine it. It's reality.
>>
>>24719302
I have a different theory about Anita. She couldn't care less about gamers or gaming. It's just the topic she uses to bank on her professional victimhood and the media eats it up and she becomes more successful. She's a crybully that hit the victim jackpot.
>>
>>24719239
>lusting over Anita
>not fat tittied Zoe

Come on man. She fucked five guys in 4 months for reason.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.