[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I just got out of jail for my first felony! Ask a felon anything!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1298308643916.jpg (1 MB, 1168x1760) Image search: [Google]
1298308643916.jpg
1 MB, 1168x1760
Hey I just got out of jail for my first felony!

Ask a felon anything!
>>
Did you get assraped by Tyrone and Jesus? Did you see any?
>>
How was the assrape
>>
>>24719225
what was the charge?
>>
>>24719225
how does he use that diaper when he's covered in duct tape?
>>
>>24719256

No rape, but a few fights

>>24719272

No rape ;w;

>>24719273

3rd degree assault, I had a good attorney
>>
>>24719309
who did you assault and why
>>
>>24719349
probably his mom because she wouldn't take him to mcdonalds
>>
>>24719349

No one, technically it was a bar plea. My original charges were very sexually motivated, but $20,000 later and I got assault with no registration.
>>
>>24719225
Why does the United States refuse to seek permanent solutions to the problems of violence and ever-more-militant/radical religious terrorists in the Middle East, preferring instead to settle for near-permanent policing roles even with the Soviet threat to Western powers all but history of the Cold War?
>>
>>24719384
>Tried being up a girl
You realize they automatically are assumed to be rape victims in any kind of assault case, right?
>>
>>24719441

Cannot really reach a solution to " Religios radicals " though a potential benefit is an excuse for military projection close to our cold war enemies.

Real reason is of course following Hitler's foot steps for religious relics in the middle east
>>
did you try to rape stacy?

baka
>>
File: Mantelet.defensif.2.png (18 KB, 208x256) Image search: [Google]
Mantelet.defensif.2.png
18 KB, 208x256
>>24719462

Assault was the plea bargain; a bar plea. Basically pleading out to a lesser charge unrelated but close enough.

Originally had rape, 2nd assault, kidnapping, sodomy.

Did my 30 days in jail, and have probation for a year.
>>
>>24719551

I'm saying what the fuck did you expect hitting a girl? They have all sorts of automatic legal protections.
>>
>>24719499
>military projection close to our cold war enemies
A recently-released violent felon just gave me one of the most plausible explanations for the Middle East shitstorm. What the shit.
it's obviously to dig Hitler's gold, though
>>
OP, what exactly DID you do?
>>
>>24719551
how was it raping someone?
>>
>>24719551
The american justice system needs to be literally bombed
>>
>>24719572

Why would I hit a girl?

>>24719584

Dindu Nuffin m8

>>24719583

Honestly its also a quagmire situation. What can you really do? Honestly, it will probably start with the Europeans (peons) fighting back then we can save the day 2x

Hopefully they also start to flood Russia.

>>24719601

Probably the rape that didnt happen

>>24719602

If you can pay to play you will be A-OK. I am broke now though.

Still a felon though, kind of sucks, but not having to be a sex offender was worth the plea.
>>
>>24719655
Listen OP you idiot, just tell us WHY you were charged for whatever the fuck you were charged for nobody gives a shit what the charge actually was but we DO care about what all this was a result of you FUCK!

>Dindu Nuffin m8

Then why the FUCK were YOU CHARGED YOU DUMBASS!!! STOP PLAYING TIP TOE AROUND OUR QUESTIONS AND GET TO THE FUCKING POINT
>>
What the fuck did you do OP stop dancing around the question
>>
>>24719309
>just got out of jail
>I had a good attorney

pick one
>>
>>24719225

At what point in time did you decide to waste part of your life in prison?
>>
Hi op.

How do you feel about losing the right to vote?
>>
>>24719602
We all know you're a hipster feminist. We've all see your picture.
>>
How much drugs and alcohol get in and did you become a skinhead
>>
Alright, I'll lay this out for you guys.

OP straight up kidnapped and assraped somebody. He's not gonna say that because he's paranoid of someone calling him out and going back to buttfuck prison.

Why he was charges with assault:
The jury couldn't agree on whether or not he was guilty of rape. Lack of evidence, etc. What they could agree on is they wanted him in prison for some amount of time, because they all knew he raped someone, just couldn't prove it. So they called it assault and all agreed to throw him in for a month. That's why his lawyer is good, because he stopped them from getting him on the rape charge.
>>
>>24721396
Why would OP care about telling us what he did?
Even if they didn't convict him for a rape he did he was still tried for the crime, which you can't do twice even if he admits he did it (regardless if you're found guilty or innocent).

Also, if the charges were lowered to convince the jury that he could be guilty of something (but not guilty for what he was originally charged with) that's pretty much jury nullification.
Which I guess can happen, but it seems weird for a judge to allow such a thing.
>>
>>24719893
Because he attempted rape and either got caught or the girl beat him up

Actually pretty fucked that you only get 30 days for almost ruining someone's life
>>
>>24719893
I think he might not legally be allowed to say, dude.
>>
>>24721691
The trial is over you cannot try someone twice for the same crime
>>
>>24721557
>he was still tried for the crime
He plead out though, so no he didn't. And he was charged with assault, not rape. He's on probation, it's probably just not a smart idea for him to outright say
>I did x and y to a victim
After he (more or less) got away with it.
>>
>>24721740
If he got tried for assault and then admitted raping someone, that wouldn't be covered by double jeopardy.
>>
>>24719384
Sounds like OP tried to rape a minor and the D.A offered him a plea deal.
>>
why didn't op just kill her to keep the word from getting out? fucking normie
>>
File: 32222398399299484939.jpg (81 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
32222398399299484939.jpg
81 KB, 924x571
>>24722019
>you will never be this alpha
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.