[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1448933249111.png (137 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
1448933249111.png
137 KB, 526x436
Hi guys.

I want to die.

I really want to die. Only thing that is stopping me is the knowledge that my friends and family would be completely devastated if I killed myself.

How should I proceed?

Should I just do it and be done with all? Help me out here.
>>
>bluh bluh i want 2 die qq
>has friends
literally what the fuck are you moping about
>>
Well, if you have friends and a decent family, at least that's something to live for.

Maybe you don't want to die. Maybe you just don't want to be in pain anymore. Death isn't the only way out.
>>
Do it,Even How we Persuade you,you won't do it anyway.
>2003-2015
>Only 1 known 4channer did suicide
>Dakota Moore
>>
>>24719062
There's no way to know what happens after death.

Maybe it's nothing.

Maybe you relive the same life exactly the same with no memory carried.

Maybe you wake up in the far future with no way to die again, because death as we define it became against natural law. That's how far in the future I mean.

Maybe you got to hell, but to me this is silly.
>>
I drink every single day to dull the pain. And I don't really have friends. They're more like "friends". I would call only one of them a true friend and he lives 700 km away from me. I just sit home all day and drink.

I'm sorry if I sound whiny. It's just that I desperately need a way out of the endless spiral if self loathing.
>>
>>24719112
Thanks anon. This is actually comforting.
>>
i think your problem is common sense here
>>
File: umaruupside.png (167 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
umaruupside.png
167 KB, 540x304
have sex first
maybe some of that pussy will change your mind
>>
>>24719259
What do you mean? I'll gladly take any suggestions.
>>
>>24719293

I'm no virgin. Had a gf for 2 years and some casual sex on top of that. It's just so meaningless.
>>
>>24719062

Have you ever been absolutely positive about something in the past and found out you were wrong? Cuz that might be going on now.
>>
>>24719062
>friends and family
TALK TO THEM

Go to them and say that you are feeling a little down and ask if they could listen for a little while.
>>
>>24719062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gPJpzgPReE
>>
>>24719390

This is a good idea. I'm flying to see my family for Christmas and maybe I'll actually talk to them about this. Thanks anon.
>>
>>24719554
>maybe
No maybes. You NEED to talk to them. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your parents, but I am reluctant to talk to my parents (or anybody) about this kind of stuff so I don't. When you are to the point where suicide is a consideration there can be no maybes.
>>
Kill yourself and take a bunch if people with you, faggot
>>
>>24719112
Yes heroin is the only other solution friend
>>
>>24721687

I don't know why anyone would kill themselves before doing as much heroin as possible.
>>
File: 1441573694816.png (508 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1441573694816.png
508 KB, 555x555
>>24719062
kill you'reself my man
>>
>>24719062
>>24719335
>friends
>gf
>casual sex

You don't belong here.
>>
How do I ask my grandmother to leave her gun to me when she dies without coming off as suicidal? I can't afford one with my NEETbux
>>
>>24721973
Tell her you want to give it to your children as a family heirloom.
>>
>>24719062
please don't kill yourself. i know from personal experience i really miss my sister. please don't kill yourself. it can get better. you don't know the devastation it will do to your family, and even your friends.

a piece of your family will die with you, and that piece will never recover, no matter what.

please don't kill yourself
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.