[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is R9K against weed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Honest ive seen people shit on it around here and I dont know why. What's the deal?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>24719024
HAHA weed is hella cool bro. It cures cancer and aids hahahha. It helps my anxiety, speaking of anxiety, do you want me to load up a bowl of this kush dank ass crystalized weed bro? hahaha we're gonna get so high!
>>
>>24719024
>he thinks shitposting is a real sport
DUDE Bong LMAO
>>
We are Quentin's Diamond Dogs.
>>
>>24719024
Because just like everything else, it's just something extra, and not something to base your lifestyle on. In general it is hated here because robots are very bad at not letting it become their life style, since it is quite easy yo just sit around and smoke weed all day.
I get high literally every day, but I do it in the privacy of my own home, and I never talk about it to people, the way these things should be.
They shit on it because most likely they thought it was an escape and found to be anything but.

People here would shit on anything just to shit on something mate.
>>
>>24719024
>haha aren't I so rebelus 420 hur hur smurk erry day!
week is frattard level and normie as fuck.
>>
Even if it's not physically addicting, like anything pleasurable it can lead to psychological addiction
>>
>>24719348
Weed is a pretty robot drug tbqh Alcohol is normie drug hence why it is legal
>>
>>24719332
>Because just like everything else, it's just something extra, and not something to base your lifestyle on.

'It's harmless because it is SUPPOSED to be done in moderation!'

'Idiots who let it affect their lives aren't TRUE smokers!'

Sophistry engaged.
>>
People get addicted to it. Yea yeah, we get it, it's not addictive in a physical sense. Doesn't mean people don't base most of their life around it though. I have a friend who'd rather have weed the whole month than food. He asked me for something to eat the last week before payday last month. I of course laughed in his face, which he accepted.
>>
>>24719024
Don't those retards know that they're only going to get guys with fetishes?
>>
I can't stand stoners, I hope you step on a used pot needle and get AIDS.
>>
>>24719408
weed is normie as fuck dude. come to terms with that truth.
cops haven't cared about casual use in years and its less regulated in my state than cigarettes.
>>
>>24719556

brah its 2015 i fuck elephants corpses why dont u!!!

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>24719513

I was just about to say I would ask the black one to slap me then say 'Thank you, Mistress'

She would be happy and I would be turned on as fuck, It's a great idea.
>>
>>24719373
There's internet addiction.
>>
A bunch of tyen are probably stoners trolling stoners and the bigger rest are people who just want to shit on people who like something they dont like for the fuck of it. A lot of people come to 4chan with that purpose.
>>
>>24719616

Yeah but we're talking about weed
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-11-03-03.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-11-03-03.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>24719024
I'm not against it
>>
>>24719575
>but but mah reebeloius outsider status!
fuck off normie.
>>
I love smoking weed and love to buy new bongs.
I have a massive shelf above my desk that displays all of the neat pieces I've treated myself to purchasing.
My parents were hippies and grew fuck tons of it when I was growing up, so it's just a normal thing to me.
I don't understand wearing weed socks or going to "smoke out" protests where a bunch of trashy looking people smoke weed in front of City Hall and get nothing done politically at all.
It's literally just my private hobby.
I guess it's kind of lame that it's become an actual "hobby" of mine.
Also,
>TFW no qt goofball stoner bf to watch youtube with while baked
>>
>>24719024
it's a combination of edgy teenagers who hate everything (remember, the average /r9k/ user isn't even old enough to drive) and shut-ins who don't have the social connections to even buy drugs in the first place
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.