[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, baker >love making Christmas cookies but have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 500x332
>be me, baker
>love making Christmas cookies but have no friends to give them out to
>I portion them out into individually wrapped parcels and then freeze them to gradually eat by myself

This year I'm going to take some of the packages and leave them by sleeping homeless people. Is that creepy?
>>
>>24719011
Send them to me familia
>>
>>24719011
no, that sound pretty nice, in fact
>>
>>24719011
No that's kickass. Well done anon.
>>
>is that creepy?
Only if you kill the homeless man and leave a cookie as your calling card.

You could call yourself The Butcher The Baker
>>
Will you send me a box of them? Maybe if I paypal you $10?

I never get anything
>>
File: Thumbs_Up.jpg (61 KB, 530x350) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs_Up.jpg
61 KB, 530x350
>>24719011
Why do it when they're sleeping? Just hand them out you sperg.

Still kind of you tho family.
>>
>>24719011
what kind of cookies? ;_;
>>
>>24719011

Not creepy but acknowledge them when you give them the cookies. Say happy holiday or something. I've given food to homeless people a lot but when I try dropping stuff off and walking they sometimes get agitated/scared/confused
>>
Sounds sweet. You should find a church that does those Sunday potlucks and bring cookies.
>>
You're a nice lad, visit a church
>>
>>24719117
This. Don't forget the crazy world we live in. Homeless people may not eat mysterious cookies if they don't know the source.

Could be some right wing nutjob from /pol/ poisoning them because muh capitalism or some shit.
>>
>>24719065
If you give me an address, I will send you cookies. Not sure how to do this so I made a throwaway email, [email protected]

Also include any food allergies because it would suck if I accidentally killed you.

I'll be doing my baking next week and could send you stuff after that.
>>
>>24719216
This is a good point, but I don't really know how to talk to people. It scares me.
>>
>>24719051
THE KRIS KRINGLE KILLER STRIKES AGAIN.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.