[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1448996273280.jpg (58 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1448996273280.jpg
58 KB, 500x490
>Born in the late 1990s
>fat, lazy, waste of space
>no future
>doesn't know the meaning of hard work
>will never contribute anything to society

Who here on /r9k/ hate themselves?
>>
>>24718943
this is the board for self loathing and hating ones self, welcome brother!
>>
>>24718943
Recognised myself in your post there, OP, sounds a lot like myself.
Am trying to learn some programming now though, might actually be somewhat useful one day.
>>
what the hell are we supposed to do in this position
>>
>ugly, ugliest, extremely fucking ugly
>forever lonely and sad
>doesn't know what hard work is because he has nothing to work hard for
>doesn't contribute anything to society because he receives nothing back
>his whole life since he was being made fun of till he was 30 and didn't have anyone to love him was dictated by body that he can't change
If you feel like you're doing it to yourself when you could change just kill yourself. A true robot stops working hard for his future because he literally will get nothing good out of the effort he's supposed to put in and he knows it.
>>
File: 1446844957180.png (82 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446844957180.png
82 KB, 1920x1080
>>24718943
>1991 model robot
>skinny, can't gain muscle with the little /fit/ wanks I'm motivated to do
>lazier than a nigger on welfare
>can't keep a job to save my life (except that minimum-wage Walmart job I left for a better job where I was laid off after about four weeks)
>can't see women as people, just ideals, get angry when forced to realize they're humans and not anime waifus
>can't hold a relationship for this reason, also massive misogynist on top of that
>can't even kill myself because I have a loving and supporting family
>will have to either live in shame in basement for rest of my life, or find some way to have an "accident" (slide off a freeway bridge in the snow or something) so nobody blames themselves
The self-hatred is real.
>>
>>24719066
get fit
not just as in lift
get yourself fitting in
>>
>>24719095
most of my friends are imageboard basement dwellers too
>>
That's all me but I don't hate myself because I didn't ask to be born.
>>
>>24719066
Start working then ? It's literally a position that you put yourself into if you do actually want to work, but aren't doing it.
Study, work, get fit. If you feel like those things benefit you then do it. If you know that they won't improve your life in any way then don't. It's literally that easy.
Just to be clear, if making money/getting fit can actually improve your life you aren't a robot. It was your fault all along for not doing those.
>>
>>24719079
at least your parents dont hate you and act like cunts
>>
>>24719142
>tfw fear that getting a job will actually make me stagnate in the mindset im in now.
i just see all that people that since getting a job in their mid 20s after college stay the same until like 60 year old, but they're usually just boring as they always were

what i mean i need to make peace with my mind and only then i can start having no time for myself
>>
>>24719076
If I could kill myself I would but there are three things holding me back.
One the family still considers me there son and my parents lost a daughter before me so my death would not do them any good.
Second one is being a coward, I just can't seem to end my life.
Last one is selfishness I want to live all my life in the hopes that it may improve, although that will not happen.
>>
>>24719175
Yeah but at least then I'd be dead, so the pain would be over. Bet you didn't expect me to be this edgy, huh.
>>
>>24719134
what i was trying to say was look at happy peoples lifes and think whats the difference between them and you
in most cases that would be the discipline to lead an everyday from week to week life
for them its an ability as easy as breathing because they where raised that way
for us its a hustle linked with a lot of work
dunno bout you though this is my problem im trying to change it though
>>
Don't give up on yourself. You can't predict the future, none of us can. Anything could happen still.

It's not over yet.
>>
>>24718943
Being fat is subconscious torment. It makes everything in life not fit, and opens us up to subliminal conditioning.
>tfw i recognize the captcha roadsign from rl
>>
>>24719210
>>24719238

stop waiting for things to happen make things happen you beta fuck
>>
>>24719210
Last reason is why I'm still alive, thqh.
>>
>>24719266
I am trying because I am studying an I.T. course but I don't know where I can go after that? And ever if my studies go well and I manage to go university to get a better degree knowing my luck the rest of my life will be spent paying off debt.
You just can't win can you?
>>
i do i wish i never had any seizures
>>
>>24719266
>have a 3/10 shit tier face that's literally the reason of why you're a KV
>so ugly you would not even kiss yourself under any circumstances if you were a girl
>want a girlfriend so you won't be alone for the rest of your life
>MAKE THINGS HAPPEN !!!!!1
Viper my man, kill yourself and take your shitty advice and logic with you.
>>
1996 here, same as you. Completely living in a bubble.

Not fat, but not a 8+ either, more like 6.

Neet of course, mostly just spend my time hanging out at the library near the train tracks and literally eating Subway.

If my parents let me live with them that long I'll end up a wizard.
>>
>>24719395
ok then wait for things to happen
but please cry for yourself because nobody cares about your pussy ass
>>
>>24719356
Nah, mate, you will have money that you'll be able to spend on alcohol and opiates after you realize that you'll be alone for the rest of your shitty life.
You can study as much as you want and you can make a decent amount of money. You'll never be actually rich, you'll never be loved and more than likely you'll never be happy.
The guy is a fucking retard and his advice is simply shit.
Trust me, there's really no way to win unless you're a materialistic fuck that manages to become rich, that might make you happy. You probably are not.
>>
>>24719465
Thanks at least somebody knows the truth.
>>
>>24719464
You literally can not do anything you stupid fucking nigger. You were dropped too many times on your head when you were a child, your reading comprehension is shit and your logic is more retarded than your parents probably were for not getting rid of you when they had the chance.
>No amount of effort will improve your condition
>''oh, then just wait for things to happen''
>why not waste your time and energy on things that won't bring anything positive in your life ?
You're too autistic for this world, kill yourself.
>>
>>24719576
i think that actually you are the autistic one friend
>>
>>24719523
What was your plan after realizing that this is probably what's gonna happen ? Do you have any plan of minimizing the damage and being as happy as possible for the longest period of time ?
>>
>>24719646
Proving that you're retarded. Your advice is worthless, you don't actually say anything.
>just make good things happen
It doesn't work like that, you're simply stupid.
>>
>>24719649
I don't I have in all honesty have any idea to make my existence tolerable for people around me and I have no clue to make myself happy. I wish I did.
>>
>>24719076
Holy shit this could have been written by me, all the way down to the annoyance towards people who could be living the dream if only the would get their asses up and do what all the other adults are doing. These people annoy me because I always get lumped with them whenever others whine about "those lazy millenials".

Me, there is almost no point. Because I'm fugly, everything requires more sacrifice and doesn't pay off. It's 4x the effort for 1/4 the compensation. There's a sense of "why bother" to everything that I do. My only goal in life is being able to work from home just so I don't have to put up with either my parents or dozens of people mistreating me or just being aware of my face. This is why I lack motivation so badly; my only feasible goal is barely better than comitting suicide already and steering clear of more humiliation.
>>
>>24719924
Guy who wrote it here.
This is basically it. You put so much more effort in and you receive almost nothing so at a point during your life you simply stop and you are not to blame for it. Fuck everyone that calls you a lazy bastard, you literally got fucked by genetics. If you can't find a passion there's no point in living a life all by yourself, I've been there and it's pure agony. The loneliness will simply kill you slowly, it doesn't even matter if you work from home or not, make money or not, in the end, nobody loves you, you don't have anything and there's no actual reason for you to continue other than surviving instinct.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.