[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its so easy tho, whats stopping you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 750x1334
Its so easy tho, whats stopping you?
>>
Fucked rigorously? Do you mean vigorously?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>24718645
That's probably not a typo; he's just really overweight and out of shape.
>>
>>24718540
Fuck first and then gloat, OP.

Also I'm quickly finding that nobody uses Tinder for hookups, anyway. It's just another dating app now.
>>
>>24718737
Im sorry you feel that way, if you need help getting laid using tinder im here for you bro
>>
>>24718737
This has been my experience as well. Every girl I've asked has said they weren't just looking for a hookup, and half have it on their profile anyway.
I asked what they were looking for on Tinder, btw, not "eyy gurl u wun sum fuk"

Tbh it's probably just that we're not attractive enough for hookups. The 'would fug' threshold for guys is lower than the 'would date' threshold (which is why I occasionally swipe right on some fat girl in the hope she might be desperate), whereas for girls it's the other way around, you have to be Chad for them to want to sleep with you straight away.
>>
>>24718949
Hold on, desu works again?
>>
im not semi handsome
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 750x1334
I get matches daily and fuck atleast 1 girl a week and Im far from a chad, if they swipe right then they want you to fuck them, you just gotta harass them enough to get them into your car , and if you dont have a car then you just gotta work that much harder
>>
>>24718865
Actually am talking regularly to two girls I recently met on Tinder. One gave me her Normiebook and one gave me her number. I'm going for drinks with one this weekend and to some event with the other next weekend. I guess that's pretty good.

I'm not against dating, but I'm not against hooking up, either. Unless otherwise stated though, it feels like we're just going through the normal dating routine. How the fuck do you know the difference?

Literally the only girls on Tinder who say they want to hook up end up being spam accounts. Except for this one 18 year-old girl I was talking to.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-11-45-03.png (238 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-11-45-03.png
238 KB, 720x1280
>tfw somehow manages to get matches
>tfw too autistic to make conversation so always end up just ignoring them and then regretting my missed opportunities
>tfw even tinder mocks you because it knows you can't think of anything to say
>>
>>24719185

you're okay looking. kind of a lug but better than most bots.
>>
File: 1435143839521.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1435143839521.gif
1 MB, 680x680
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE NORMIES?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24719209
If they let you pick them up to go out then there down to fuck, you just got to have the confidence and aggressiveness to do it
>>
>>24718949

Every girl said that to me too. I still fucked them in the 48 hours after the first date.
>>
>>24718540

>nancy

shit name would not bang
>>
>>24719243
Open with "do you want me to hit you with a cheesy chat up line or can we skip that". I've never got a bad response with it.
Although to be honest I've never hooked up with anyone on tinder, so what do I know.

>tfw get quite a few matches
>never say anything to them straight away, not out of any deliberate policy, but just because I cba
>the spam bots reveal themselves soon enough by messaging you with a link of some kind, so I unmatch them
>say something when I feel like it, days later

It's been a bit of a confidence booster for me. I haven't actually met up with any girls from it, but I now have clear evidence that my outward appearance is attractive enough for a decent number of girls to think "Yes, I will swipe right and confirm that he is attractive to me". Now when a girl looks at me IRL, I don't instantly assume that she is repulsed by my appearance.
>>
>>24719352
Nope, we're both meeting at the respective spots, in both dates. So it'll pretty much be a question of whether she hints "hey, wanna come home with me?"

>tfw my apartment is the nastiest, seediest shit right now.
>>
>>24719509
Your not getting it, she wants to fuck you, you gotta make it clear that shes gonna fuck you when you take her out, there is no hint, the fact that shes going out with you is already the hint
>>
>>24719486

you're doing the right thing.

For fe the opener line (a few days later) is "Beautiful smile".

Fucked 4 girls on 5 with that line.
>>
File: this is how he does it.jpg (17 KB, 357x504) Image search: [Google]
this is how he does it.jpg
17 KB, 357x504
Tinder rapist,
James Franco really that desperate for pussy that he stalks woman on tinder? IDK.
>>
>>24719374
>>24719574
I think I'm opening pretty well (although will try your one), I think my problem is following on from that. What do you do after an initial good reaction? Because I just end up talking to them about shit, which probably isn't interesting to them at all.
>>
>>24719642
normal convo about her profile, her interests, and then ask if she's up for a date, then propose a place / hour, and basta.
>>
Why the fuck do people like Chipotle so much?
>>
>>24718540
Might as well hire a prostitute, family.
>>
>>24719665
Shit, I'm doing those first 2, but I never get to the date bit. Half the time I don't even bother because they're so dull. Like they all expect me to carry the entire conversation. One of them literally said "I pretty much just like going to the pub" when I asked what her interests were.
>>
>>24718540
>>24719185
I don't know how robots consistently show their stupidity without fact checking when all you do is browse this board.

This image and the line has used in fake Chad threads for ages, it's posted semi frequently. That isn't the OP.
>>
>>24718540
Lmao f/am it doesnt mean shit. Like she said, she likes free food, but if she finds you ugly or you let your inner beta out, it aint gonna happen.
>>
>>24719642
oh and also never use smileys. Ever.

>>24719707
Yes, women are shallow and boring, but they got a wet hole etween their legs and I need to put my junk into it as often as I can. That's the reason why life is hard...

Just reember that pasta about the guy who talks abut wanting to stuff his face into vaginas, constantly. He got it all.
>>
>>24719707
If a girl tells you all she does is go to the pub she's probably down for a date desu
>>
>>24719718
Its really me and thats an original harassment line I made up, you are confused bro
>>
>>24718737
Then make a date, fuck her on the date

dont see the problem
>>
File: WDYTWA.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
WDYTWA.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>24719903
>Just fuck her bro
>>
>>24719903
Not the guy you're replying to but I asked one girl if she wanted to go crazy golf, she said she'd like that.

Few days later, I ask if she's still up for it. She unmatched me and removed my number.
>>
>>24718965
Tbh tBh tbH DESU TBh TbH tBH desu
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.