[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I finally figured out how to lose weight. I just bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (959 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
959 KB, 2048x1536
Well I finally figured out how to lose weight. I just bought a bunch of 20mg adderall xr and I've been eating them for the past three days. I don't feel like eating anything anymore so I'm basically eating 700 calories a day at best because food has lost all its appeal to me. I'm basically running on coffee. Writing and recording more than ever and the soul crushing depression is just...gone. Holy shit. I now see why people love this shit. Hopefully I don't get addicted. This is the best drug I've ever taken.

Sorry, I just had to share. I haven't been this happy in years. Pic related: what I'm reading right now.
>>
>>24717909
I'm happy for you anon. Also great choice of literature.
>>
>>24717956

Thanks man. Have you read? This is my first time reading the uncut version of the stand. I've only read the uncut version but I enjoyed it immensely. Eager to see if the uncut version holds up.
>>
>>24718004

*Have you read both?
>>
you haven't done adderall until you've skipped school to edge with a dragon dildo in your boipussy while 100%ing Captive Market
>>
>>24718104

Hope I don't get to that point lol. I'm trying to use it to improve my life.
>>
How did you get it anon? Teach me your learned ways.
>>
>>24718464

Some guy was advertising it on yik yak. There's usually one or two adderall dealers on any college yak feed.
>>
I remember being put on morphine before at the hospital. It was like 5 days none stop of morphine and I was unable to eat anything. I'd try to eat a french fry but just had no desire to eat at all. It was the craziest thing. When I went home I didn't eat anything for a week. I would buy a big mac every day and force my self to nimble a little bit of it but could only eat maybe 1/16 of the big mac.
Why is this?
>>
>>24719312

I don't know but I wish I could take morohine and adderall all day. Too bad about the whole addiction thing. Plus the comedown for adderall is a bitch.
>>
File: hef.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hef.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
I take kratom every day. It makes eating feel so meaningless. Sometimes I go days without eating just so I can maximize the kratom's effects.
>>
>>24717909
Wish I could get adderall around here
>>
>>24719624

Do you live anywhere near a college campus?
>>
>>24717909
You should be careful with not eating. When you don't eat or suppress your urges to eat, your body breaks down muscles before fat. This is because our muscles require more energy and if your body isn't getting energy to use for muscles, it'll start downsizing the muscles. There are slightly more dangerous yet faster ways to lose fat, /fit/ has a section on a certain set of pills that will help you burn fat, but if you take too much you literally die.
>>
>Hopefully I don't get addicted

Ha. Just wait until your supply runs out.
>>
>>24719747

Thanks. I will be careful. Gonna get some protein powder soon.
>>
>>24719747
Your body eats muscle as a last resort retard. That's once all the fat reserves are gone. He'd have to go weeks without eating to have this happen unless he was a skellybro.
>>
>>24717909
Never going to make it, op.
/Weak minded/
>>
>>24719897

I know. I'm dreading the withdrawals. My dealer is just selling his scrip so he doesn't have nearly enough for me to keep getting high every day. I'm kind of a dumb faggot.
>>
File: 1446938236440.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
1446938236440.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1810
>>24720050
Everything is going to get worse when you eventually get off. But it's your call. Start actually dealing with your problems, not assisting them with drugs.
>>
>>24720129

I've stopped drinking and smoking weed in the past year, at least. But that's no excuse for getting on adderall, I know. I just get so damn depressed and bored when I'm sober, though. I haven't been drug free longer than a few months since 2012. I used to be such a good kid. Now I'm a fucking junkie.
>>
>>24717909

I like adderall even more than coke
Adderall makes me feel like i would expect from coke but coke doesnt lol

Also be carefull not to get addicted that happens super fast

Also your are fckign up your brain you should limit it
Adderall is pharmaceutical speed, so its like taking speed 24/7
>>
>>24719596
>maximize the kratom's effects.

Kek'd

Start doing real drugs and stop that weak ass kratom shit

Its better to sometimes do real drugs than taking shit everyday
>>
>>24717909
the stand: complete edition is pretty top notch
>>
>>24720417

How many days a week should I take it tops? Is every other day too much?
>>
>>24720486

Better than the original? I've heard mixed things about it.
>>
>>24720560

Id limit it to once a week for minimum damage but still being able to take often, other

Also depends on how strong they are how much mg you get?

I limited it to using it for a good reason, like learning for a test, job interviews, dating

Btw if you are a beta orbiter take ritalin and go to a bar it boosts confidence so high and you become chad if you want

I use it a lot for dating, especially first dates or hooking up its awsome.
>>
>>24720674

I just picked up ten 20mg xr pills.

Shit man, once a week? I'm never gonna be able to do that lol. This may have been a bad idea.
>>
>>24720560
>>24720674

I made a lot of experiences with drugs and i will share my wisdom now

Use drugs to assist you at doing things, solving your problems, not numbing the pain, even if its easier

If you use drugs to your advantage you can become /great human being/, otherwise you become /junkie/

Believe me, been there, done that
>>
>>24720723

Thruth is that adderall is pretty bad for your health, after 1 year of using it everyday, your brain is fucked up and dependent to the drug

So as said i just use it for certain events anymore

Also 20 mg is not so weak i think, depends

Try using less of it, its a fact you can increase the effect it has by thinking about it

I actually take around 5 mg and that alright i focus on the effect and do the most with it.

Try taking less until you find the dose you like.

Also for me just a little bit of weed , like half a joint, makes the effect stronger for me, maybe try it
>>
>>24720838

Cool, I'll keep that in mind. Is it true that caffeine potentiates it too? Because I love coffee.
>>
>>24721496

yea coffee helps too, coffee actually just blocks some chemicals in your brain as far as i know

It blocks the chemicals that tell your brain to slow down so your brain always works on 100% even if it doesnt want to

For learning i take a pill and a few coffees
>>
Ah, I miss the days when I had a good addy/weed hookup. That combo made me feel like God. It was so easy picking up women.

Sobriety is so FUCKING BORING.
>>
>>24717909
Low carb has similar mental benefits without side effects like loss of muscle mass.
>>
>>24722171
low carb has similar benefits to adderall? wtf?
>>
>>24722521

Lol if this were actually true I'd seriously consider giving up bread and pasta.
>>
So like, is this basically the pill from Limitless? If not, how would a humble Anon go about replicating those sorts of effects.
>>
>>24719747

This is a retarded pseudoscience fitness myth. Your skeletal muscles are exhausted after your excess fatty tissue, and the last thing to go are vital organs. Jesus christ.
>>
I got pretty addicted to that stuff, careful m8.

>>24724037
It's much more toned down then that. For me it gave me motivation, which was a huge boost for someone who is always tired. So there is the physical energy, but then also the mental energy that makes you want to get shit done. You end up getting done all the stuff you'd otherwise put off, and get inspired to do more.

Personality wise, and a long time of using it pretty heavily, I became really kinda short and rude. Physically it also makes you look like shit.
>>
>>24725045
How does it fuck up your appearance? Is keeping it to once a week tops the best way to keep away the negative effects?
>>
>>24725045

How miserable were the withdrawals?
>>
>>24725198
Yeah, I was taking it every day. Since I'd take it in dosages that would last all day (afternoon boosters) it would screw with my sleep architecture and leave me tired the next morning, but then I'd get the energy from the adderall anways. So my body was tired, but I was still energized - and that gave me a strung out look (because I was).

>>24725201
Withdrawals aren't that bad. I was taking a bunch for a long time and when I decided to quit I did it over a fairly short period of time (weeks). I had a dependence though, with no dependence it would just be a psychological thing. I was taking 80mg of Adderall daily, and what I did was week one 70mg, then week two 60mg, etc. etc. until 0. It was probably slower than I needed but with drugs always best to do things slow.

The worst drug I withdrew from was benzodiazepines (Valium and Klonopin) which I later took to help me sleep while on the Adderall. That shit was hell to get off of.
>>
>>24725307

Hmmm. Interesting. I always intend to be cautious but I can never follow through with moderation. I just love being high 24/7. Doesn't matter where I am- school, work, having dinner with my parents. I just enjoy being hyped up all the time lol.
>>
>>24717909
do you feel any anxiety? is it harder to be with other people on adderall? thats how it is for me on focalin xr
>>
>>24725388
I was the same way. For me I liked being fucked up at night, but during the day wanted the performance enhancing benefits of stimulants. then for sleeping I took benzos so I'd crash easily after a day of stims. It worked well for a few years, actually, but then after a while you just fall apart both mentally and physically.
>>
I used to binge on the adderall, stopped a year ago or so. The weight you lose on it won't stay, if anything it'll come back with friends. You won't be able to produce any natural energy since your body will be too used to the boost from the drug, you'll need it just to function instead of as a boost. I won't lecture and say get off it now or else you'll ruin your life, have fun, experiment and get it out of your system like I did, just be careful and don't become dependant on it.
>>
>>24725421

I actually feel much more confident. Talking to other people is actually kind of fun when I take it.
>>
>>24725453

Damn that's crazy. I don't fuck with benzos though, I like them too much. Plus the last two times I took them I ended up waking up in a gutter (early 2014) and falling asleep on a train track (late 2014.)
>>
That's great man. Be really fucking careful though.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.