[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here actually sucked a dick before and identifies as straight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: isthisit.png (19 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
isthisit.png
19 KB, 750x750
who here actually sucked a dick before and identifies as straight?

>inb4 but its gay

did you suck it in secret? did anyone find out?

how'd you do it?
>>
When I was young and a little more flexible I sucked my own dick.
>>
>>24717607
Why admit to sucking a dick and not admit to yourself that you're gay?
>>
>>24717638
how was it anon?
>>
File: 003 - khIb8nS.jpg (88 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
003 - khIb8nS.jpg
88 KB, 908x714
>>24717654

uh i never said i did

im just curious. Im straight i just want to hear stories of people who did it and how they did it.
>>
>>24717654
Because gay is a choice, nevermind what the liberals tell you.

When you sucked a dick, you were gay. If you don't, you're not.

And before you ask me "when you chose to be straight", being straight is normal. You don't choose to be straight, but you do choose to be gay.
>>
File: Pepe_rare.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_rare.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
was molested as child, totally straight as adult
>>
Yeah, I sucked my best friend's dick on a band trip

Still don't identify as gay, even though I enjoyed it
>>
>>24717683
dont even lie you still think about it
>>
>>24717688

hows your relationship with him now?

isnt it an awkward feeling ...
>>
>>24717714

Of course I do, but not with any compulsion to try it again. I hated it the first time, why would I want to re-do that?
>>
>>24717671
Not so great. The discomfort from bending so awkwardly overwhelmed any pleasure I could feel in my dick. The smooth texture of my dick was nice though. I'm not gay.
>>
File: 1427077643806s.jpg (5 KB, 250x157) Image search: [Google]
1427077643806s.jpg
5 KB, 250x157
was young, before teenage years
my older neighbor coerced me into doing sexual stuff because I was a kid that didn't know any better
it got to the point where I would do it in exchange for stuff, and other times he just held me down
I still blame myself for it all though
>>
>>24717755
I moved away 5 months later we don't talk anymore

And it wasn't awkward at all, because we agreed that this would be a one time thing and neither of us would talk about it again
>>
>>24717788
There is no reason for you to blame yourself anon. You were a young, naive and impressionable kid who was taken advantage of. You even admit yourself that you didn't know any better.
>>
File: 101 - 8778zRa.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
101 - 8778zRa.png
27 KB, 400x400
>>24717788

wow that makes me angry

sorry that it happened to you anon.

i hope you can get some help to cope with it.
>>
>>24718158
still though, I even convinced my other friend that was the same age to do it too
fortunately he moved away not long after

>>24718185
I really really appreciate it anon, but I don't know if I'm all that deserving of your sympathy
I bet there's a detail hidden somewhere that explains all this so it's not bad
for example, he was a teenager while I was this age
>>
>>24717607
Sleepovers as a kid. You know how those go.
>>
>>24718337

My sleepover consisted of forts, movies, and video games. Not dick sucking. Lmaoooooo
>>
>>24717607
you're just a faggot, stop lying to yourself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.