[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw that kid's parents are cooler than yours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 460x628
>tfw that kid's parents are cooler than yours
>>
File: whygod.jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
whygod.jpg
5 KB, 245x206
my parents are chads, its the worst
>>
>>24717517

I was "that kid" tbqh

>Tfw this is probably the reason why I'm such a failure now

At least my childhood was perfect but life is shit since I'm 14
>>
Everyone parents seemed cooler than "mine"(I got raised by single mom)

Thinking back my mom let me do almost everything I wanted and got me everything I wanted(when it was in the budged) and I never got hit or any real punishment, still I am a failure(or because of that, I dont know)
>>
File: pizzaboy.png (108 KB, 217x226) Image search: [Google]
pizzaboy.png
108 KB, 217x226
>>24717685
Are you me? Same shit here my single mother brother
>>
>live in eastern Europe
>everyone (of my generation) had parents brought up in the Yugoslav era
>everyone is fucking boring and does the same shit
>had great parents, but they're so god damn boring
>secretly live in fear I'll end up living my whole life here and settling down in my home town, just like them
>>
>>24717882
At least there are no niggers and pakis there
>>
>>24717913
Yeah kind of. It's so rare to see people of a different race. I kind of forget about it when traveling and I have to remind myself 'oh, you exist! alright!'
>>
>>24717685
Probably because you had an single mother
>>
File: feels here.jpg (10 KB, 235x234) Image search: [Google]
feels here.jpg
10 KB, 235x234
I lived a comfortable life in an almost not-shit neighborhood, but my parents were absolute shit. My father for one was a fat retard who left us when I was three, and was literally only existing because his mother gave him money, but then she died and he fucking disappeared afraid of being sent to jail for not paying child support. My mother is a neurotic paranoid woman. Everything she comes across on the streets, like a sewer, or a fast-food place, she automatically connects with some stupid shit she saw on the news. Like, we pass through a sewer, and she goes "what if that sewer explodes like on the tv?", we are about to enter a taxi "what if the taxi driver kidnaps us like on tv?", I want to go to gym "what if the gym has a gas mal-function and explodes like on tv?"
All my life she never allowed me to do fun stuff. My brother still resents her for not letting him play on the rain with the other kids, and him being the only one who could not. I'm the one among my friends who can never go anywhere because that retarded fuck starts thinking every possible retarded thing that can happen, but pretends it's because "ur friends drink".
She also can't teach you shit, and she's a fucking elementary level teacher. She is unbelievably dumb, can only teach her sons lessons through mockery, like, telling me and my brother not to do something through calling us gay and mocking us and shit. She is completely mentally incapable of teaching anyone anything because of her short attention span and lack of patience. Putting it down to it, she is nearly useless now that I'm a young adult.

Almost every other fucking kid had better parents. Parents who were not completely retarded, who allowed them to walk out of the house unafraid that the world would explode, or who could teach them things and not be an obstacle on their growing as a person.

Fuck me.
>>
>>24718092
I appreciate my parents more now that I don't live with them.

You can move out soon.
>>
File: 1448326167166.png (294 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
1448326167166.png
294 KB, 422x422
>>24717517
>His parents are rich
>His parents don't have mental health issues
>>
>>24717517
That was my parents
>Dad:
>Doctor, great singing voice, competitive swing dancer, 3 sport letter varsity in HS, published author
>Mom:
>Nurse, competitive dancer, plays 12 musical instruments, long-distance swimmer, payed for college by being a model
Of course, I'm pretty cool, too
>>
My parents are fatass lazy unmotivated losers.
>>
>>24718251
looking forward to it. I'm 19 but I feel like I'll soon get the fuck out of here, finding a little loft to rent, because I just can't do with this shit. It sounds overly dramatic, but my life was wasted away anon, as far as a 19 years old's can be. I will soon start making some really good money by working with some internet stuff, my predictions for myself are mostly realistic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.