[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>right now a bunch of you are stuffing your face full of fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: raw-lamb.jpg (167 KB, 428x321) Image search: [Google]
raw-lamb.jpg
167 KB, 428x321
>right now a bunch of you are stuffing your face full of fat greasy shit like chicken tendies, philly cheesesteaks, french fries, big macs, and other garbage
>complain about being fat/skinny and weak as shit and having underdeveloped jaws

If you ate MAN food and not that garbage, your body would be strong, healthy, and aesthetically pleasing. Pic related, it's what I'm eating right now, raw. Cooking meat ruins the proteins in it, and the blood. You should consume the raw flesh and blood of animals so you gain their essence which your body converts to strength.

>b-b-but it's raw, you can get sick! My mummy said so!

Your mummy also told you being a nice guy and a gentleman would get you a gf, you still wanna listen to her stupid ass?
>>
>>24717093
people have been frying food for a long time

those foods you mentioned aren't really new

most meat you buy has the blood drained anyway

go back to your paleo diet website
>>
>>24717132
I buy organic farm bred beef with the blood still fully intact.

Go ahead, rationalize it away, have your mummy make more tendies and fatten your ass up. I'll be eating the way a true predator eats, and making the world my fucking whore.
>>
post your body op
>>
>>24717093

I'm vegetarian and my body is pretty strong for the amount of effort I put into it.

I'm also rather healthy and eat food that I actually like.

BTW, is this supposed to make any sense at all? It's not even bait.
>>
>>24717178
>I will be eating the way a predator eats
>buys the meat
You have not had meat untill you have shot the animal yourself
>>
>>24717201
Top kek, this.
>>
File: Darius_Splash.jpg (546 KB, 1280x727) Image search: [Google]
Darius_Splash.jpg
546 KB, 1280x727
>>24717265
>vegetarian

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

You eat a prey's diet, and claim to be strong? That's a good one.

>>24717201
Pic related.
>>
>>24717285
Bahaha you fat fuck, get the hell out of here you low test fuccboi.
>>
>>24717328
My face and arms look like that irl, faggot. I could break your skull with my fucking chin alone. Keep eating those tendies though kid, enjoy that weak as fuck facial structure.
>>
>>24717360
Post pics, sorry to call out your bait but someone had to put you in your place lmao
>>
>>24717428
If I posted real pics of myself, you'd all probably kill yourselves when you see how shit you look compared to me. I'm giving you some advice, start eating raw meat, and you can be strong like I am with a MAN'S face.
>>
>le man food xDDD

Another feminine male over compensating for his homoerotic tendencies
>>
>>24717484
>mfw natty test levels ranging from 1100-1350 ng/dl and this bitch thinks he can b8
Post boypussy or fuck off m8
>>
I'm on a diet and eat Chicken Tenders every day. I just don't bread them and only season it with chipolte
>>
eating special food won't make my mandible grow you stupid fuck
>>
>>24717572
Silicone implants or site oil injections will
>>
>>24717519
>>24717521
>>24717572
I could beat the 3 of you in a fight 1v3, and I'd sexually dominate you all afterwards you fucking faggots. I'll fuck your dads too.
>>
>>24717653
Nah mate, I'm a literal pit bull mate. Come fuck up yourself mate.
but seriously I am very solid, I would rape your eye socket and not even call back afterwards
>>
>>24717093
In nutrition, sugar is really the only bad thing as it is nutrition-less calories.

No matter the quality of the food, as long as you are getting your dose of protein, carbohydrates, and saturated and unsaturated fats then you're golden like a french fry.

Granted, anything you put in your mouth has calories and if you get an excess amount of calories then it stores into your fat and muscles. Same goes with protein. Protein is converted into amino acids through protein synthesis, and as goes with an acidic diet, if you consume an excess amount of acids your body stores it into your fat and muscle.

Also enjoy your bacteria if you eat raw meat. Steaks should be at best seared on the outside, while chicken and pork is cooked through.
>>
>>24717093
Enjoy salmonella and e. coli.
>>
>>24717712
>carbohydrates

Almost fell for your post until your claim that we need carbs
>>
>>24717093
>claims to be chad manly man
>picks meat up at store
>>
>>24717806
>implying getting those diseases won't make your immune system stronger in the future
>>
>>24717812
I have to, the few times I went hunting, the animals sensed my presence in the woods and fled for their lives. I had to suck it up and buy my meat after that.

>mfw I'm so manly I tried hunting with my bare hands

Only pussy hunters use guns.
>>
File: 1322868527068.gif (152 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1322868527068.gif
152 KB, 300x169
>>24717849
This is some Chuck Norris level meme shit, friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 182x249
>>24717849
Awful bait, I could've done better in my SLEEP!
>>
>>24717849
>muh bait would have been stronger with bear hands
you will never know what it's like to eat a live gazelle like a potato
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.