[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See, Chads have problems, too. Good looks mean nothing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: intense anxiety.jpg (60 KB, 742x521) Image search: [Google]
intense anxiety.jpg
60 KB, 742x521
See, Chads have problems, too.

Good looks mean nothing.
>>
>>24716960

he needs to grow a beard.

oldbot out
>>
Is he a woman?
I've only ever seen women do this shit where they falsely act like they're some victim and trivialize the issue for people that have actually suffered.

What a douche.
>>
>>24716960
10/10 Made me sufficiently rage.
>>
>>24716960
Such pictures only demonstrate the worthlessness of unquantifiable words such as 'intense'.
>>
>>24716995
>>24717002
>>24717010

wow sure is tumblr. tipping my mountain dew to ye
>>
anyone else genuinely feel bad for the guy?

like, who do you have to talk to about your problems as a Chad? everybody assumes that your life is on easymode and you can't really bitch about anything without seeming weak.

I think being a Chad is more of a curse than a blessing. At least betas are allowed to be weak.
>>
>>24717564

oh ya bra, her ass was totally not phat enough. #chadproblems
>>
File: 1446997279156.jpg (41 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
1446997279156.jpg
41 KB, 680x793
>Anxiety
>Becomes an actor
>>
Wait, do actually people think attractive guys are unable to experience anxiety?

I believe I'm pretty good looking but I'm always worrying about people finding me goofy looking, finding something I say or wear extremely stupid.

I don't like to order food on the phone, I don't like answering the phone unless it's friends or family, I don't like talking to people in stores (even answering no to someone asking me if I need something is discomforting).
>>
tfw chad is beta'ing out today

fight the good fight, robros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0hZG-zNOk
>>
File: absolutelyr2disgusting.png (786 KB, 625x490) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyr2disgusting.png
786 KB, 625x490
>>24717646
It's called facing your problems head on, anon
>>
>>24717675
>I believe I'm pretty good looking
here's your problem, uglyboi
>>
>>24717675
Yeah and at the end of the day you have halo effect to get you through everything. Us uglies don't.
>>
>>24717733

I'm being honest family.

>>24717760

Maybe but I'm still not happy or comfortable in social situations.
I honestly only get out of the house to go to the supermarket and the gym currently (3 hours a week or so), and I always feel like people think something about me looks stupid or out of place.

So halo effect or not, I don't feel comfortable outside.
>>
>>24717879
>I'm being honest family.
no one be truly honest with how they look because we all see imperfections

post your pic and we'll tell you if you're good looking or not
>>
>>24717879
These are manifestations of your repressed acknowledgement of your physical flaws. The reason you think you are good looking is because you haven't consciously acknowledged that you're not. Trust me I am an Internet Psychologist.
>>
To be fair f-am, once you become a Chad Actor, you have a fucking lot to live up to:
>Must be 10/10 24/7
>Must be charmful and witty everywhere you go
>If you're involved in ANY kids programming (Disney especially) people are constantly gawking at you and waiting for you to fuck up

People can have better OR worse lives than you and still have personal obstacles. Once you learn that you can reconcile with yourself and become a better person.
>>
Anxiety to this guy means that he gets a bit nervous when performing for millions of people.

Anxiety to the robot means filling their rooms with piss bottles and shit jugs rather than meeting a family member on the way to the bathroom.
>>
>>24718046

I do have flaws, everyone does. I tend to focus on them (and my general awkwardness) despite being acceptably good looking.
>>
>>24717002

manlet though
>>
>>24716960
Boo fucking hoo candy ass crybaby
>>
I used to have anxiety, and then I got over myself. I never complained about it and acted like a little bitch, so why should he? After all, he's richer, taller, more attractive, and has more social status than me. He along with anyone complaining about their "social anxiety" can fuck off; just useless fucks looking for sympathy and attention.
>>
>>24716960
He's gay btw noblox
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.