[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is online dating so awful these days? EVERY girl on there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: okc.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
okc.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
Why is online dating so awful these days? EVERY girl on there now is some sort of special snowflake SJW and expects you to be a hyper-senstive feminist hipster with an undershave or hair knot.

How the hell do I find someone relatable anymore? Years ago before this tumblr trend, it wasn't so difficult
>>
>>24716953

years ago, i gave enough of a shit to actually try to approach girls.

times have changed. good luck, i am behind 7 basement curtains.
>>
>>24716953
And all of the men literally are trawling for a hookup and refuse to even meet you if you state that you aren't looking for casual sex

Kill yourselves
>>
>>24717022

>"why won't they approach meeeee!"
>>
>>24717022
I'll be your boyfriend

Seriously, kik me at realjman546

I'm tall and know how to meme.
>>
>>24717022
>Chad just wants to fuck me ; (
>>
>>24717022
maybe you should stop trying to hook up with the chads, princess. might have to get a job and support yourself :(
>>
Through social connections.

Met way more down to earth cuties since I started volunteering at an environmental thing and started occasionally DJing or doing ambient shows at a friend's house when they have basement shows

artsy qts galore
>>
>>24717054
>>24717058

damn disgusting. just masterbait and eat your cum, shit.
>>
>>24717056
>>24717058
>>24717054
>>24717047
HAHHAHA NO

I literally made a fake account in addition to my real account, and the fake account had the picture of an ugly but slutty girl. I filled up the fake's profile with slutty shit, like she likes smoking and masturbating.

EVERY single white man messaged her looking for a hookup before they messaged me. EVERY single one. Black men rarely messaged her, with asians it was 50/50. I don't want a nignog, so fuck that shit.

Dating sites are literally for men to fuck anything that moves. Men have no morals.
>>
>>24717095
>makes fake profile to trick people
>its a slutty profile and it gets slutty messages
>DAMN MEN ARE SO SLEAZY WITH NO MORALS
L O L
O
L
>>
>>24717095

>literally says other men do it less or not as all
>continues to go all men

Probably genuinely retarded
>>
>>24717095
>use dating site
>expect non-desperate men
>>
>>24717095
>men genuinely considering a relationship with a disgusting slut
of course they would just want to fuck
>men genuinely considering a relationship with the entitled sluts on OKCupid
It is impossible to get along with these Tumblr types, so there you go.
>>
>>24717095
Are you white then or...?
>>
>>24717095

lel toughen up
>>
>>24717095
>guaranteed replies

Leave roastie
>>
>>24717122
>dating black men

lol kek
>>
>>24717219
you deserve to be pumped and dumped, though.
>>
>>24717157
YES I'M WHITE

WHITE MEN ON DATING SITES JUST WANT TO FUCK DISGUSTING HOLES THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT DOING CUTE THINGS THEYRE ALL NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24717219

So you are genuinely retarded, that's not even close to what I was trying to say.

>>24717157

She's critically stupid, of course she is.
>>
>>24717253
Nothing wrong with wanting sex, Tumblrina. They know what they want and they're attempting to get it. GTFO with your twisted christian morals
>>
>>24717278
Where is my pure husbando?

>women expected to stay pure and then settle for some std-ridden slut bag

O F U C K
F
F
>>
>>24717298
those men were attempting to contact a ho, not a pure maiden.

men KNOW there's no such thing as a maiden, but will settle down with someone who at least pretends to be. but thats only after their fucking ho-bags phase (or they settle with the ho bag they knock up)

do you know why dragons always kidnapped virgin maidens? because they were both imaginary and didn't exist
>>
>>24717298
I will be your pure husbando

I'm a virgin and despise degeneracy. Posted my contact info earlier ITT
>>
File: 1446426247899.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1446426247899.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>24717253
I'm guilty of this desu, this korean girl wants to meet when she studies here but all I can think about is fucking her
>>
>>24716953
>tfw guy
>tfw pretty socially liberal
>tfw I've had dates go poorly because I was the one too SJW
>>
>>24717341
>implying she wants some virgin wimp. she wants a chad who will fuck her right, but stay afterwards
>>
>>24717298

>Make slut profile
>Get messaged like a slut

Your real profile is probably trash to. You probably do fuck all with your life and expect some well off man to swoop in an save your pathetic ass
>>
>>24717368
virgin wimp here, please don't group us in with "Im tall and know how to meme"
>>
>>24717298
As a guy who speaks and dates most girls on okcupid

You probably don't give ALL of the guys that message you a chance. You judge them before you even humour them. What do you expect? To chat with a guy for a week? A month before meeting up? Do you expect the guy to instantly ask for a number on the day or within the week? Do you make up fake rules about online etiquette?

Yes, guys will message you because they can't talk to girls at work or at school or wherever. Yes, some are desperate and really want sex.

But let me tell you something right now, guys have to deal with the constant bullshit of sending multiple messages to 20-30 girls in the hopes that maybe 2 or 3 will reply. A guy doesn't have the luxury of speaking with the girl he likes. Not unless he has a spotless profile picture with a resume of impressive shit regarding his personality on his profile.

So yeah, guys WILL get impatient and desperate and try to hook up with you. And hell, most guys and girls are like that anyway. I've met most of them. You can't develop a relationship within a week, or even a month. Looking back on all of the girls that never gave me a chance, they were either talking to other guys, are they just weren't looking to be in a relationship, whether it's with me, or with anyone at all.

So fuck you. You want a relationship that badly? Maybe try getting to know just ONE guy on okcupid.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.