[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has your day been so far? Here is mine: >be at work >scratch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: happy pepe.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
How has your day been so far? Here is mine:

>be at work
>scratch my back
>some big scab comes lose off my skin
>have the urge to eat it
>cant eat it because someone might be watching me
>put it in pocket
>eat it while heading home
>>
>>24716872
I'd do the same thing nobody is going to stop me from eating my skin
>>
>>24716872
Gold member?
>>
>>24716919

>nobody is going to stop me from eating my skin

Is it forbidden? Like some self cannibalising thing?
>>
>day off work
>slept in til almost 11
>got up made tea had a quick shower while tea steeping
>drinking tea and rolling a joint
>going to go for a walk to the beach then work on music all day
>maybe watch some TNG or work on a video project when my ears need a break
>might meet up with some people for band practice in the evening. If that doesn't happen, I'll just practice drums for an hour or two, watch a movie or read, and then go to bed
>tfw no scabs to eat ;_;
>>
>>24716983

Literally the most normiest normie post i have read here in a long time, fucking normies.
>>
>go one walk in forest with my puddy
>he cries like a bitch the whole time
>lift him up to some high tree branches for him to climb
>when he's done, raise up my arm and let him walk down my body
>squat down and he walks from my back to the ground
>interspecies teamwork
>>
Woke up 5 am because I went to bed at 9 cause I slept 4 hours the previous day
Opened blender, googled a pokemon and started working on it
Meanwhile listening to nujabes
9 am I go back to sleep fo r an hour
10 am I message my dad for my money's
11 am meet with dad, we pick a present for my aunt, I dick around at his place for an hour and we head to have lunch with aunt and cousin
Then coffee
Come back browse for an hour, masturbate and sleep another half an hour
5 pm grocery store is open again, going to pick some snacks
Then shower and anime
Then more modeling, drawing or playing the piano
>>
>>24717115

Hey OP here, I also do 3d, wanna show me something? I can give you a hand :^)
>>
File: image%3A5872.png (82 KB, 292x534) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5872.png
82 KB, 292x534
>>24717168
Sure here are some pokemon mega evolutions I did last week first mega quagsire
>>
File: image%3A5889.png (109 KB, 755x480) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5889.png
109 KB, 755x480
>>24717209
Then mega serpentior that some guy requested, its missing the eyes
>>
File: image%3A5886.png (171 KB, 1004x754) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5886.png
171 KB, 1004x754
>>24717237
Here its is from another angle, modeling pokemon is the chillest hobby>>24716872
>>
File: image%3A5912.png (184 KB, 885x596) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5912.png
184 KB, 885x596
This one is mega ninetails, I fucked up a lot making this one
>>
>>24717209
>>24717237
>>24717267

Cool, I like it. Have you tried rigging them and/or putting them in some use in Unity or Unreal? That second green pokemon seems to have a bit blaoted poly count from what I can see.
>>
File: image%3A6442.png (102 KB, 872x774) Image search: [Google]
image%3A6442.png
102 KB, 872x774
And this is what I'm working on now, its a fakemon I think the name is computic
>>
>>24716872
>wake up to noisy neighbors kids
>it's cold as fuck cuz the ac doesnt work in my room
>turn on heatingpad under covers and go on irc from my bed for a little
>know i should start my car so the battery doesnt die but it's so fucking cold and i'm comfy here
>feel bad about it
>waiting on a call from a client for a website
/almostneetbutnotquite/
>>
>>24717353
Yep but I could lower the sub modifier to one and still looks nice, I tryed rigging ninetails but the lower legs kept fucking up when I moved them, the bones attached and rotated like crazy.
I had the weirdest problem, when I cleared parent and kept offset on the last bone (the control bone) on the legs it cleared parent on every bone of the armature, it took me a long ass time to figure out what was wrong
>>
Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2016 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That;s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench pressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my shit in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didnt weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the slut beg for my cum, but I didnt give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didnt say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. Its only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures
>>
>>24717421

Yes bones and rigs can be quita a hassle, last time I was making a character I rigged it and had all the weight painting done I noticed the character was way too big in relation to the other props I made (something like 8 metres, while it should be only 1,9 metres or something) and it almost messed everything up when I tried to resize it, but I got it to work eventually, put it still sometimes bugs on me, like I imported an animation and suddenly the character was 8 metres tall ingame.
>>
>Wake up at 2pm.
<Get on PC
>Have not move since other then to shit and get microwave food

That what I did today. And every day.
>>
>>24717657
But anon its Christmas time you need to be more festive
>>
>>24717578
Are you working on a game? Cool.
Only game I made was in highschool, it was a skate game and we had a bug that each time you pulled a trick the skate got more and more separated from the character to th e point where he was floating above it
>>
>woke up at 6am for an early start to final papers
>I'll just browse the internet for a few minutes
>3:30, haven't done anything but shitpost, already feel tired and run down.
>>
File: skineater.jpg (55 KB, 505x768) Image search: [Google]
skineater.jpg
55 KB, 505x768
This thread reminded me of this comic.
>>
>>24717975

What? Everyone eats their scabs and pimple puss? Are you like that person that doesnt even eat his own boogers?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.