[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>third year of university >suffering from undiagnosed bowel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Dunst babe.png (428 KB, 633x541) Image search: [Google]
Dunst babe.png
428 KB, 633x541
>third year of university
>suffering from undiagnosed bowel problems (already been to doctors a few times)
>going to shit uni
>unable to study or focus on anything because of random fatigue
>only enjoy masturbating and falling asleep at the end of the day
>can't drink because of bowel problems

haha, this is the life right guys?
>>
Sounds like bowel cancer
>>
>>24716642
I discovered I had Crohn's disease my 3rd year in college OP. Go get it treated.
>>
Whether it's true or not, I'm noticing a correlation between heavy drinking and being able to focus/do homework the next day or two. I did homework for seven hours straight yesterday, just smoking and drinking caffeine, and I had at least 6 drinks the night before. I didn't feel like drinking the past few weeks and I haven't gotten any work done.

>end of the second semester at this uni (I'm third-year off schedule)
>I MIGHT be able to make one friend that I could do something other than just studying with
a-at least I asked out two women this semester, haha right? Sure they both had boyfriends, despite them being older and in a worse setting than most women my age, let alone the 21 y/os that my classes are filled with.

>get pissed at a normalfag cause he was just like "lol make friends and copy homework from them"
>normalfag was nice to me the other day, talked about how the shitty uni was getting to him
It honestly felt good that he's now feeling bad. I hate people who are enjoying themselves when the classes here are shit and nobody has any hobbies.
>>
>>24716791
Editor's note: I don't have anyone to study with atm. A lot of people though have "friends" that they study with/copy from all the time.
>>
CD checking in. Was diagnosed 1 month before starting uni. Glad I powered my way through.

OP no matter what happens don't slow down or you lose. Even if your doctor advises you to take time off to rest. Just get the prescription and don't stop moving through life.
>>
Hang in there buddy. I had the same exact experience. Finally diagnosed. Got medicine, got degree, got fit, finally got grills.
>>
File: thatgood.jpg (297 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
thatgood.jpg
297 KB, 990x660
>>24716849

Thanks for the compassion man.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.