[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you the Underground Man too?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: UNDERGROUNDMAN.png (239 KB, 1581x609) Image search: [Google]
UNDERGROUNDMAN.png
239 KB, 1581x609
Are you the Underground Man as well?
>>
Sounds to me like the usual autist?
>>
>>24716610

In a lot of ways, but I try not to let the bitterness and hatred for society in, because I know the forces that have created and guide it are greater than myself, as an individual

I try temper the narcissism, in other words
>>
No.

If you're interesting enough that a great Russian author could write a book about you you are NOT a robot.
>>
Only the first third of that really applies to me, but it does get everything 100% right.
I guess I'm a russian meme.
>>
>>24716610
Notes from Underground was a great read. I would very highly recommend Dostoevsky for anyone that resonates with the content of /r9k/.

Start with a short story like White Nights or one of his classics Brothers Karamazov, Notes from Underground, or Crime and Punishment.

http://www.online-literature.com/dostoevsky/4394/
>>
>>24716610
>he feels himself to be much more intelligent

How could I possibly think this if I can't hold a conversation?
God forbid someone asks me to form a joke.
>>
literally me tbhfamsmh

>tfw striving for success in order to gain higher social standing and to look down on others
the weak should fear the strong
>>
File: 1433065350506.png (239 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1433065350506.png
239 KB, 666x666
I rose above.

>>24717012
Guess you havn't read it?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.