[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed seems like a made up drug. Its a plant that is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: thinking pepe.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thinking pepe.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
Weed seems like a made up drug. Its a plant that is literally called "Weed". seems like something from a novel or something. i guess truth really is sranger than fiction.
>>
It's just slang. The real name is marijuana
>>
>>24716284
marijuana was a name made up for cannabis by the mexicans
>>
How high are you OP?
>>
>>24716252
Modern weed is a product
A product that has been genetically altered, tested and artificially grown.
>>
>>24716284
Marijuana is slang too.
>>
>>24716452
That's probably why old folks tell me pot these days hits them bricks
>>
>>24716252
One thing I find weird about weed is that it is a stimulant, depressant, and a psychedelic. There is no other drug that classifies into all three like weed.

Another thing I find odd is that not only does it have THC, but it also has CBD which stops anxiety, a common problem thc causes, and has many health benefits. Not only that but compared to the thousands of synthetic cannabinoids nature just somehow got the perfect two cannibinoids to create a beautiful symbiotic array of effects.
>>
>>24716636
I've heard a (not large but not just a single person) number of them tell me they would buy weed if only there was weak weed still. But they can't smoke today's grass.

Smoking really weak weed actually does sound kind of nice
>>
who /phatdabsonly/ here?
>>
>>24717382
They're as retarded as the "cloud chaser" nicotine vapers. If it's too strong then smoke/vape less!
>>
>>24716530
Marijuana is not slang, that is the proper name for it.
>>
>>24717467
The real (botanical) name is cannabis.
>>
>>24717444
Yeah I mean I do but the action of smoking over a long period of time is really nice
>>
>>24716452
sup cedric
http://www.vulture.com/2015/06/rock-star-explains-why-he-quit-smoking-pot.html
>>
>>24716876
>Not only that but compared to the thousands of synthetic cannabinoids nature just somehow got the perfect two cannibinoids to create a beautiful symbiotic array of effects.
I would be amazed if all the plants were like this, but thing is, there is a shitload of pants, and we tried smoking probably a shitload of them, yet most of them just fucking suck, taste bad and have disappointing results. My point is, there is nothing amazing about it, it's natural really, nature randomly prolificated, we tried smoking it, we kept what we enjoyed, its offspring was even better, etc. Nothing special or magical about it.
But yeah, smoking marijuana feels good man.
>>
>>24718321
Awww thats a cute article,
But im blowing on some critical mass atm family
>>
>>24718321
>>24716452
Nice naturalistic fallacy these guys have here.
>>
>>24717566
My old roommate used to roll and smoke.his herb with pipe tobacco to make the smoke experience last long as possible with loads of thick rich smoke
>>
>>24718420
The thing is most synthetic cannabinoids destroy your body or are awful in general. It seems quite unlikely that natural human preference in terms of growing would actually create different chemical structures. Even today they just breed them to create more THC.

Also, I don't think there are any other plants that, when ingested or smoked, effect the cannabinoid receptors. Weed seems to be the only one, which if why I found it weird.

also
>Select all the images of trees
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.