[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The scatophiles are on the loose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/turned-on-by-vomit-and-faeces-man-tricked-13-young-boys-to-take-laxative

>SINGAPORE - Over three years, a 22-year-old man posed as an ex-schoolmate of young boys aged 12 to 14 and persuaded them to consume between 10 to 20 laxative pills as part of a fictitious school experiment.

>When the boys suffered from severe vomiting and diarrhoea, Sean Chew Jun Yang would ask for photos and videos of their vomit and faeces, which he used to fulfil his sexual fantasies.

>He later admitted that the photos and videos made him feel "excited".
>>
>After he was arrested in 2012, he reoffended twice while out on bail, using the same modus operandi. There were 13 victims in total.

>On Friday (Nov 13), Chew was sentenced to three years' jail after admitting to eight counts of causing hurt by means of poison. Another 10 charges were taken into consideration.

>Chew is out on a $20,000 bail and intends to appeal his sentence. Now 26, he is currently in his final year studying for an engineering diploma.

>He targeted his first group of victims, then aged between 12 and 14, by first befriending them on Facebook in early May 2012.
>>
b-but asians are the true master race
>>
what does this have to do with /r9k/

what is your agenda
>>
>>24716150

it's too broad of a category. Master Race Asians are now exclusive to NE Chinese/Koreans/Japanese.
>>
>>24716154
IIRC OP is Hapa who posts /pol/ and hates his asian mother.

I told you they are mentally ill.
>>
>>24716244

that guy hasn't gone crazy for a while though, hopefully he put all that shit behind him and got some sexual intercourse for the sake of recreation.
>>
>>24716244
oh jesus that fucking guy

i really hope he gets the help he needs. a psychiatrist is probably necessary.
>>
>>24716295
>>24716308
It looks like he has put it behind him, he now hates Asians instead, which is why he is making threads like this.
>>
>>24716244
>>24716308

i have the hunch that this guy is the "uncut penis no condor inside cis vaginas of 6 different race of women" guy.

he's kind of hard to forget to be honest.
>>
>>24716333

he's like

>"Shit this article is great, i better post this on r9k fuck those guys."
>>
>>24716090
Why don't you post this on /pol/ or /b/? I don't see robots giving a fuck about this...
>>
>turned-on-by-vomit-and-faeces-man
Pretty neat name for a super hero
>>
>>24716972

or some kind of degenerate Megaman boss.
>>
>>24716177

Hong Kong/Southern Chinese tend not to be as good looking but they're pretty smart as well as cultured and more westernized. Anything not Tier 1 city on the Mainland is shit though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.