[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're all trash. You're not good people who are socially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 20
You're all trash.

You're not good people who are socially awkward, you're fucked up in the head. This isn't a place for normal but lonely people to vent and relate. It's a cesspool of people who are socially isolated for a reason, that reason being they're scum.

And for the good people that have wandered into here, turn back. The people here are crabs in a barrel.

If you have difficulties with women, you won't get support on meeting better women and spotting toxic ones. You'll get poisoned with the petty mentality of viewing them all as bad.

If you're a NEET or just lost, you won't get guidance. You'll get mocked and encouraged to stagnate by people who are going nowhere and don't like the idea of someone else succeeding.

If someone left you out and it made you feel bad, don't expect empathy, expect derision. You think you felt bad from how someone you knew treated you? Wait til you get a load of how these assholes here mock you.

To the people who respond to people so negatively here, this isn't /b/. Unlike there, posts here aren't assumed to be fictional. These are real people dealing with real problems.

Again, to the good folks, until things change and the flood of derisive replies are done away with, the good responses are too rare. Be good to yourself. Practice self awareness, and understand that expecting mistreatment isn't normal, and you can fix that. Look to other places that make you feel confident that you can do away with toxic relationships, can make the choice of bettering yourself, can mature your expectations and not take it hard when you think someone leaves you out.

Until things change, fuck this place.
>>
>>24715360
Don't start with an insult if you want anyone to read what you wrote
>>
>>24715360
No you
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>24715360
"Just World Fallacy - The Post"
>>
I've been working a lot lately during the day, man this place gets interesting when I miss it
>>
File: 1449030476313.jpg (102 KB, 775x1523) Image search: [Google]
1449030476313.jpg
102 KB, 775x1523
>>24715360
Boy you sure convinced me with those hot opinions fagtron
Also go back to your native website
>>
>>24715360
Your presumption that a board is a monolithic embodiment of only its worst qualities is an embarrassment to whatever point you could hope to articulate.
>>
File: All that shit you just wrote.jpg (35 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
All that shit you just wrote.jpg
35 KB, 392x500
>>24715360
From the first sentence I already noticed it's not worth reading.
I'll do it anyways or you'll get all buttflustered and say I can't refute for shit.
>>
ITT:newnormies
>>
>>24715360
>These are real people dealing with real problems.
Knew this was bait, and then this sealed the deal
>>
>>24715360
>implying any website will be able to help you with your problems
Go back to reddit
>>
File: 000666.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
000666.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>24715375
>Don't start with an insult if you want anyone to read what you wrote
Are you forgetting what fucking website this is
>>
>Until things change, fuck this place.
Good, fuck off.
nice bait btw but you're missing "internet addiction" and "manchildren" 7/10
>>
>>24715410
>>24715425
This place use to be welcoming to both genders and any OC people could provide. You weren't just an outcast or a NEET. You were out of place, had different opinions, insane experiences, or something along those lines. You spilled spaghetti on the regular and came back to amuse is with it. If you were a camwhore and posted some tits, you were derided. You were thanked because it wasn't a daily occurance and you weren't a regular. Nobody screamed at you and called you a slut. Maybe they asked if you were but there was an understanding that we all weren't the same and different from each other and normal people.
You got screamed at for being some elitist or entitled asshole or trying to hurt people who belonged to this board.

The robot has returned far too late because you've all repeated false and harmful notions for so long it'll never return to what it once was. R9k was never supposed to be a symbol for school shooters. Smhtbh
>>
>>24715425
you are not as articulate as you think you are
>>
File: PHUyL6A.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
PHUyL6A.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>24715708
>We should accept everyone because i want to be accepted
>>
>>24715360
Fuck off were full mate
>>
>>24715560
Lol I didn't read it
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmm.png (351 KB, 1921x1081) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmm.png
351 KB, 1921x1081
Well if you say so Op :^D
>>
>>24715708
You're one deluded cuk if you think this place was ever meant to help out women.
>>
This place isn't supposed to be your little support club. It's supposed to show the truth. If you can't handle it you can always leave somewhere else you know.
>>
>>24715798
>cyanide
my fucking sides, holy shit
>>
>>24715741
>I can't read: the post
>>
>>24715708
I know it's bait, but femanons and queers aren't welcome.
There are others chans for female robots and there's also /lgbt/ for fags and queers. So let us have this shithole.

Thanks.
>>
>>24715820
>You're one deluded cuk if you think this place was ever meant to help out women.
>I can't read: the post 2
You're all so delusional that you relate everything posted to women somehow.
>>
We have this thread multiple times a day. If you hate it here so much, go back to Reddit.
>>
>>24715375
It still suprises me that people are so retarded they don't understand the intended meaning of some posts.
>>
>This isn't a place for normal but lonely people to vent and relate. It's a cesspool of people who are socially isolated for a reason, that reason being they're scum.

We've been trying to tell you normies that for years and you just wouldn't listen. I'm glad one of you finally learned though.
>>
>>24715841
Jesus Christ. I never said any of those things. Can anybody on this board read anymore?

>>24715831
Objectively false. This place was for original content.
>>
>>24715798
>cyanide - Google Search
A-are you ok Anon?
>>
>>24715902
>Can anybody on this board read anymore?
why would anyone bother to read you shitposts?

I didn't even read your post, just saw that line and quoted it

you're a fucking loser, kill yourself already
>>
>>24715360
I agree completely, as long as there is a robot standing I won't stop bullying, that's the only way to fight back
>>
>>24715902
>Objectively false. This place was for original content.

So? Like that matters. It doesn't matter what things are created for, it matters what they're used for. If you don't like that people are negative here, then leave. No need to tell the world about it.
>>
>>24715838
How is that less autistic and funny than the one piece page?
>>
File: 1448381337875.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1448381337875.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>24715360
Hmm i wonder who could be behind this post...hmm
>>
>>24715708
>Everyone is special we shouldn't discriminate.
>Fuck you guys leave right now
>>
File: weh.jpg (28 KB, 397x290) Image search: [Google]
weh.jpg
28 KB, 397x290
4chan is a whetstone grinder for your soul.
If it hurts too much, you can take your soft self elsewhere and not have to worry.
>>
Quite assumptive aren't you ya Prenticious cunt?

Apart from the fact that is subjective I spend hundreds of hours a year treating patients for charity. What the fuck do you do beside making blankets of people. I come here because I can relate. I'm depressed and like the crowd. I give good advice and get equal advice in return.

Did someone hurt your fee-fees one time?
>>
Well that message turned out fucked up. I'm still drunk so... wow. That's funny actually.
>>
>>24715708
This chan developed into a community for lonely men. Have you realized what happens when a woman posts here? They're bombarded with attention from people trying to get their contact information. You can post, "I'm a girl AMA. I might not reply but I will read what you write" and you'll get over a hundred responses. And normans are told to fuck off because they brag and give shitty advice everybody here has heard countless times before.

>you've all repeated false and harmful notions for so long
/r9k/ changed. Its identity changed. People who want to protect what it became after it returned tried to alienate people who threatened it.
>>
File: 1449049058118.png (514 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1449049058118.png
514 KB, 520x678
>>24715360
OP is right

This place is nothing but a mental illness zoo. You're either a patron or an exhibit.
>>
You don't have to be a bad person to be rejected by everyone.
>>
>>24716766
This, my friend is something normies will NEVER admit. Their just-world fallacy won't let them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
>>24716766
Um, you pretty much do. At least, the robots who are rejected by everyone are so because the are angry assholes, not because they are misunderstood quiet nice guys.
>>
>>24716884
Gee how could someone who got bullied, ignored and mocked all their formative years turn into an angry asshole. I wonder.
>>
>>24716927
Someone who got bullied, ignore, and mocked all their formative years could also turn out just fine. You're just using it as an excuse because you don't want to take responsibility for yourself.
>>
>>24716738
That's... actually a very good way to describe /r9k/.
>>
>>24716956
Well if you consider trying hard to belong in society made out of people who bullied, ignored you and mocked you to be "just fine" then you're right I guess. I don't though.
>>
>>>/trash/ tbqdesu family
>>
>>24716789
I've seen this "just world" thing spammed on /r9k/ for the last few days. What is it, a new meme from reddit? Is it one of these fads like redpill, mgotw, whatever?
>>
>>24716981
>trying hard

Okay. What have you done so far in your life to try hard to fix it?
>>
>>24716997
It's a belief that people hold, where if anything good happens to a person. They will always primarily try to attribute this success on things that are in their control. To think that the world is just and they deserve the success. More here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

>>24717016
Depends. I used to try hard. Now I don't. Whenever I try to "make it" I am just benefiting normies and their society. Not gonna do that anymore.

But if you ask about what I used to do? The typical stuff, being in shape, doing something with my life(uni and part time job), approaching women, having social circle, having hobbies(albeit kinda autistic like hiking).
>>
>>24715360
Where else do I go?

I like 4chan because it's anonymous and I don't have to register. Other forums don't offer that, and from what I've seen of social anxiety forums and the like, they're often just as toxic if not more so.
>>
>>24716884
I never treated anyone badly, but I was still rejected, I still spend my teens alone with no one. Some people are victims of circumstance
>>
No matter how often this gets posted, it'll still be a laughable pasta
>>
>>24717091
>being in shape, doing something with my life(uni and part time job), approaching women, having social circle, having hobbies(albeit kinda autistic like hiking)

These are all good things. So why did you stop?
>>
>>24715360
LELELELLELE XDddddd you sure convinced mE with our speech :DDDDDD :3 :^)
>>
>>24717182
It was benefiting normies. Normies who mostly didn't have to work as hard to be able to do these things. And whenever I did these things I was humiliated by people who just got luckier than me. I couldn't accept the humiliation. So my new plan is to get some money and just move somewhere the fuck away in the woods. Yeah I probably won't survive long, but who gives a shit. It's better than helping normies build their society that shits on me.
>>
>when redditors find the 'start a new thread' button: the thread
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (42 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42 KB, 242x251
You're all trash.
>>
>>24717238
>I used to be in shape
>I used to do something useful with my life
>I used to have nice hobbies
>I had a good life and everything was fine
>but it was all to benefit normies so I stopped

Dude... you need to have your head checked.
>>
File: 1182.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1182.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
atari dumbledore
>>
>>24717238
you might as well be a normie if you can, I'm gonna die alone and I can't say I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>24717091
It's exactly what robots do but in reverse. Robots believe that whenever something bad happens to them, it's always because of things they can't control. To think that the world is unfair and they can't have success no matter what they do.

So what does this just world thing have to do with anything? It looks like just another cop-out for robots who don't want to take responsibility for anything in their lives.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 666x800
Wew lad, you've got some high expectations for this place.

As long as I can feel with other anons here I will never leave.
>>
>>24717238
>innawoods
Actually that benefits us too cuz then we won't have to tolerate yr shitty presence anymore

Haha thx
>>
>>24717304
Why? My life wasn't good. I had to work hard just to get what normies take for granted. Just for being unlucky. And it showed. In every social interaction it was obvious who was the inferior one despite trying hard.

>>24717350
I can't though. Well I mean I could be a beta wagekuck. Just waiting to get hufflepuffed by some cunt that "settles down" with me. But I don't want to do that.

>>24717361
Or another cop-out for normies who don't want to realize that lives they have are not due to their responsibility but rather due to luck. You believe in determinism, right? I mean it's almost 2016.
>>
>>24715375
>you're fucked up in the head.

I think I actually am. My dreams (fuck, even the things I see when I close my eyes) are as messed up as it gets. Im not talking about weird stuff, Im talking about fuckin eldritch horror, pure madness every time I try to sleep.
>>
>>24717376
True. If you are inferior you can never really win. You can just lose less. Or retreat into a place where you aren't reminded of your loss so much.
>>
>>24717435
>I had to work hard just to get what normies take for granted.
Such as? Why do you think you are different from these people you call "normies"? You make it sound like everyone around you was born lucky and you were somehow born to be inferior.
>>
>>24716008
You idiots tell your own to kill themselves and fuck off.
Maybe you guys need a wakeup call. Of such disgusting personalities can group up and discuss "truths" aka grand delusions maybe you all probably deserve to be alone and are the sole cause of it.
>>
>>24717435
>>24717304
>>24717238
Mental illness : the post
Normies are a meme.
Jesus christ LMAO kill yourself you shitstain you actually believe the things said here? Only a minority of what is posted here can be translated into reality
>>
I think most of the people on here started out decent and slowly became bitter and jaded through negative life experiences before they even ended up here. I know I was a lot different 10 years ago, I used to be a really kind person to everyone, and it wasn't because I ever expected anything back from anyone. It was just the way I was raised.
I'm still the same but I won't go out my way to help anyone anymore.
>>
>>24717758
What do you want to hear really? This is gonna be mostly anecdotes. But these anecdotes I would mention are mostly due to halo effect(attractive people getting treated better). Or being born into a reasonably rich family.

Me? I didn't get any halo effect, I got bullied and humiliated quite a lot due to being the shortest(smallest) from boys at middle school. Due to being ugly and looking intimidating(combination of broad shoulders and wide/neanderthal looking face) people never expect anything good from me but automatically assume to be a dumb shit. One guy outright said
>How could THAT GUY know how to program? He looks like he can't even count
I tried to work against all this shit while others didn't have to. It's tiring as shit. I know I'm still young, I guess when I was younger I expected things to get better, but the older I get the more I think that all my life is gonna be like this. And I'm not gonna do that.
>>
>>24717836
I may be bitterand jaded but it had the opposite effect on me. I got out of my way to make sure nobody has to experience what made me bitter and jaded in the first place. I always go out of my way to aid and guide others. I am always polite. And I made sure to denounce 4Chan and all it stands for.

Nothing good grows here but meager truths. Let them enjoy bliss in ignorance.
>>
>>24717836
/r9k/ is an echo chamber that amplifies negativity. People who already are angry and negative about their life will find other similar people here, and reinforce each other's beliefs that the world is unfair and against them.
>>
Yes, yes the good old just world bullshit.
>>
Tldr your opinions don't matter
>>
>>24715952
Yeah exactly. That's why this board has gone to shit. Because you fags don't give a Fuck. Its the broken window theory. So? Windows broken who cares if we break the other or break it more. Why fix it.

Fucking retards.
>>
>>24717939
Your savior complex is showing
>>24717836
No you we are evil and mean because we decided to be like that, at least that's what normies think about us
>>
>>24715360

Well you know what they say, OP.

One mans trash is another mans treasure.
>>
>>24718533
I know. But I have suffered a lot. I hated it. I can't stand to see it again
>>
>>24717361
Many things are out of one's control. Women are just as shallow as men. The guy who's saying he tried says people don't respect him because of his looks. How is that under his control? He could develop a thicker skin, yes, but he's sensitive to it. And not all people are suited for everything.

Our entire culture is negative when you get down to it. Western culture of a cesspool, but so are all others. Some ways are better suited for people than others and we all don't have direct access to the things we want or need.

There are pockets of good people but it's mainly a status game. And most of us hate the shallowness of that fucked up game.
>>
>>24717823
No I things most things said here translate to reality. People just try to ignore them to feel better.
>>
I love you too anon <3
>>
>you're trash

Tell me something I don't know!
>>
>>24718526
We just don't care if you think it's broken. It has been like this for as long as I remember. I came here first in 2008 or 2009 and even back then people would say how it's too negative and how it used to be better. It has always been like this. Just memes change.
>>
>>24718565
Then do something useful instead, what the fuck do you expect to accomplish saying "4chan is bad"?
>>24718008
>dude just be happy is not like people treat you like shit and treat others like royalty
>>
>You're not good people who are socially awkward

We never said we were, we call ourselves robots because we are bad at being people.

>And for the good people that have wandered into here, turn back. The people here are crabs in a barrel.

We don't want them here either.

>If you have difficulties with women, you won't get support on meeting better women and spotting toxic ones. You'll get poisoned with the petty mentality of viewing them all as bad.

Why do you expect us to have any advice on women here, again we are robots.

>If you're a NEET or just lost, you won't get guidance. You'll get mocked and encouraged to stagnate by people who are going nowhere and don't like the idea of someone else succeeding.

Here you are wrong, this place will just support you on whatever your choice is, just know if you change you aren't welcome back.

>someone left you out and it made you feel bad, don't expect empathy

Fuck off if you have someone in real life that makes you feel bad relationship wise you can find someone to make you feel good. That's not why we are here.

>To the people who respond to people so negatively here, this isn't /b/. Unlike there, posts here aren't assumed to be fictional. These are real people dealing with real problems.

Read your own damn post here, maybe just maybe you shouldn't seek advice and help from people with "real problems"

Why don't you go and fuck off you pretentious prick, go and read your new age Buddhism or go to r/atheism where trash like you belong.
>>
>>24718684
I already said I am doing things that are useful. I told you I go out of my way to help others. And these includes physical assistance and things I need to be outside for.
I tell people to avoid 4chan like the plague only if it comes up. But I'm not just talking to help people.
>>
>>24718684
>people treat you like shit and treat others like royalty

Most people actually aren't dicks. So if that truly happens, and isn't just a figment of your paranoid imagination, then something is most likely wrong with you. It's not like you were born with a "I'm a robot" birthmark that automatically causes everyone to hate you.
>>
>>24715708
>This place use to be welcoming to both genders

BULLSHIT

This board and especially this website always hated only since a couple years have women been able to post without getting spammed TITS or GTFO.

I've been here since 2006 you god damned newfag.
>>
>>24718791
>then something is most likely wrong with you. It's not like you were born with a "I'm a robot" birthmark that automatically causes everyone to hate you
Oh right i'm evil, thank you for reminding me if i don't fit in it means that i am an evil being, well thank you for saying it
>>
File: image.png (196 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 640x1136
>>24718791
>something is wrong with you if you're bullied
http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com//health/provocative-new-study-finds-bullies-have-highest-self-esteem-social-status-lowest-rates-of-depression
>>
>>24718862
No that study is wrong you're wrong because u doing something weird it's totally your fault for noy meeting the standards that people have.
The bully is a good person, you are bad because you don't conform to their standards even though they arre punishing you for being yourself
#KillAllNerds
>>
>>24718791
Yeah, I guess you're right. I mean what was I thinking hitting my growth spurt too late and being short. Should have just sped it up.
>>
>blah blah blah my roast beef flaps are product of genetics, I had 100 different cocks in my cunt but it has nothing to do with it blah blah blah
>>
>>24718970
You do realize that this is about adult life, not high school? High school doesn't matter, kids are dicks. Once you are in the real world as an adult, things are different.
>>
>>24718804
We got tits on the daily here. That was because they were welcomed when tits came through. But even if a woman posted nobody said more than tits or gtfo and they just assumed it was male otherwise.
None of this each person who calls themselves female gets 15 responses to insult them.

You idiots pay more attention to females than 4Chan has every done before.
>>
>>24715360
In the year 1866 the evermankese revolt occurred in the seculate space region now known as the origin of Gargantua Sev and his acolytes who used a commercialized mining lubricant in combination with a protein powder to work in their glycerine levels so that they could be able to properly fight in the previously derided mecha zero suits. This army of Gargantua Sev's fled that region of space at the outspread of a plague which quickly spread inside the region after the evermank were defeated in 1870. The army of mutated fighters reappeared several years later having grown into an impressive mercanary religious zealot army in dark space. The resulring tide of their destructive conquest of golepoint spacetime created a dimensional shift only ended when the flange was developed by nicolai tesla in 1897.
>>
>>24719016
I'd really like to think that. But do you think that getting bullied and humiliated through your formative years won't damage you to an extent? Obviously it would be nice to just leave that shit behind as kids being kids but some people here on /r9k/ got bullied pretty badly(judging from bullying threads). I can really see that teaching one to be distrustful of people, to have no confidence or opinion of yourself. Your adult life is shaped a lot by this.
>>
File: 1447799067804.jpg (5 KB, 199x250) Image search: [Google]
1447799067804.jpg
5 KB, 199x250
>>24715360
basically accurate OP, but people here are fucked in the head so they'll find a way to decide that you're wrong
>>
"You're all trash."

Wow amazing start.

You single out the "good people" here but called everyone here trash in the first line.

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>24719016
Bullshit
>popularity system is still going
>you must meet standards in order to go further in relationships
>people will notice your flaws and will use them against you
>people are still prone to groupthink
>if you don't meet standards you're isolated
>people will fuck you over if you give them amunnition
People never grow up from highschool
>>
le just world meme
>>
>>24719102
not accurate at all, they assume every social reject is a bad person and everything that goes wrong in their life is their own fault. Sometimes people are hated for no real reason.
>>
>>24719071
You do realize that a lot of people on /r9k/ are now bullies themselves?

>post normies btfo lol
>women hate thread
>stacies and chads got shot, they got what they deserved
>>
>>24719176
people won't hate you if you don't give them a reason to.
>>
>>24719179
I do. I see nothing wrong with that. It's harmless. Normies bullying robots when they are young can damage their lives. Robots bullying normies now? It doesn't matter at all. Cards are already on the table.
>>
File: mayne.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [Google]
mayne.gif
2 MB, 187x155
>>24715360
>enter thread
>See logical argument with few personal grievances

>Be hostile for no reason
Come on man, don't you ever look at the strings you're bound by and just think... What the fuck I'll play ball and do what is expected of me on all counts. Sometimes the novelty of being a contrarian sets in and wares off like all good things do. Being an honest ass is just as good as a sarcastic ass

Know theyself know they flaws. A fool who persists in his folly will become wise, and buddy I ain't done fucking up. Not by a long shot.
>>
>>24719267
people who can't let go of high school drama end up being bitter and resentful their whole lives

ie, 90% of /r9k/
>>
>>24719267
>harmless

It's only harmless until someone pulls an Elliot. This place is a breeding ground for murderers.
>>
>>24715360
WEEEEEEWWWWWW LAD WEWEWEW
WEWWWWWWWEEEEEEE LADDY
ROBOTS GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
/R9K/ ON SUICIDE WATCH
WEEEEEEWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE
>>
>>24719215
are you sure? I've had plenty of people dislike me for no reason.
>>
>>24719307
>This place is a breeding ground for murderers.

Naw, it's just a hugbox. It's the opposite side of the Tumblr coin.
>>
>>24715360

tl;dr you're the scumbag if you're throwing labels on people you don't even know
>>
>>24715360
If you don't like it here in /r9k/, go to reddit or 4(2)Chan
>>
>>24719286
As I said before. It depends on what you mean. By bullying I mean getting physically beaten up on regular basis. Getting humiliated and put down. These things can damage a human.
>>
>>24719371
I've had people dislike me for "no" reason too, except it was based on my being friends with people who they were also friends with, and I was closer friends to the person than they were.

Dislike can come from jealousy and feelings of inferiority as well.
>>
>>24715360
This thread belongs to >>>/trash/.
>>
ITT robots getting BTFO
ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>ROBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
>>
>>24719371
If one, or a few people dislike you for "no reason", that's normal. If lots of people dislike you, then there must be a reason.
>>
File: nice_meme_man.webm (306 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
nice_meme_man.webm
306 KB, 420x300
shitty blog, unliked, unfavoured and unsubscribed
>>
>>24719437
Some anons are trying to fix that, remember that r9k is not one person.
>>
>>24719425
well I can tell you that wasn't the reason for me because I didn't have friends, that's kinda why I'm saying no one likes me.

>>24719437
maybe there is one but I never did anything to any of them.
>>
>>24715360
>you're fucked up in the head

Now that we're on the subject

Whenever I'm in large grouped areas I always clear my head of my thoughts because I feel like people can read my mind, but when I clear it all I can think about is myself beating the shit out of myself(like a twin)

Does anyone else have the mind reading thing though?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 225x225
>>24719179
>online threads made for schadenfreude is the same as real abuse
Who is really hurt by those threads? Are you triggered?
>post feelings online because few people here have other outlets
"Wow fags, just go outside and get a life, you're view of reality is obviously distorted from being on this website too long"
So nothing we do online is relevant? Pick a side for fucks sake.
>>
>>24715798
>one piece
kill yourself
>>
>>24715360
>>To the people who respond to people so negatively here, this isn't /b/. Unlike there, posts here aren't assumed to be fictional. These are real people dealing with real problems.

Hadn't really thought about this before but its kinda true
>>
>>24719215
Are you that naive, a Canadian, or 12?
>>
File: 1448603578606.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1448603578606.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>>24719555
>Does anyone else have the mind reading thing though?

Fuck yes

>think "wow that guy is ugly"
>think "just kidding he's cool"

just in case he can read my thoughts
>>
>>24719425
That's not a real reason either.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>24719839
Canadian

what now fuccboi
>>
>>24715360
I agree that this place is filled with bad/ugly/nasty people that can't be helped. And don't want to be.

If you came here for help or advice? Don't.

I'm the bad/nasty kind. I had the world on a silver platter. And I just rejected it.

It wasn't enough for me. It couldn't motivate me at all. I just hide away now. Trying to understand myself. Trying to understand where my motivation is. Why it turned inwards and rejected the world.

I'm not mad at anyone. We are what we are.

Maybe someday it won't be possible for people like me to exist. We'll all be "corrected" mentally, adjusted genetically and cosmetically, and either provided for or deleted.

But there's something inherently wrong with that idea as well. As with all ideas. For one, I'm not looking for help. I've gone down that road for over a decade. It. Does. Not. Work.

There is no truth for us. Everything is subjective by the very nature of existence. An objective mind is not conscious, not a "mind" at all.

Herd mentality, Muddling along through life, going to work and doing the same shit every day, no matter what it is. I can't do these things. It's great if you can, I guess. That's great for you. You're a good robot.

I don't come here often. I don't like whining. But I have to do occasional self-awareness checks, in many places online, to catch myself at what I've been doing without knowing it. A human problem.
>>
File: giveaway3.jpg (92 KB, 604x549) Image search: [Google]
giveaway3.jpg
92 KB, 604x549
>>24719555
>>24719855

>Mfw I can read thoughts.

Goddamn rights you better check yourselves.
>>
>>24719865
All "whys" are equally real

there's no reasons, good or bad.
>>
>>24719870
Did I trigger your tumblr reddit 9gag 420 Chan self?
>>
>>24719885
and you rejected it why? I'm here because I never had a chance.
>>
>>24719899
And yet he must have "done" something according to you?
>>
>>24719942
Because I self-realized I was only there to confirm it had no value to me in the first place.

It was a painful realization.
>>
>>24719934
I literally blew you the fuck out of your failed attempt at making my angry by being one of the things you mentioned you fucking failure. I'm superior to you in every conceivable way.

I'm so far above you I can barely see you below me. I'm literally laughing my ass off at you in real life.
>>
>>24719957
Yes, and it could have been anything, "good" or "bad"

""""
>>
>>24719977
Translate to English, please. Or give me the Rosetta stone.
>>
>>24720007
So everyone is to blame for everything that happens to them?
>>
>>24720009
>English isn't my first language

get out of here you Turkish filth
>>
>>24715360
>Projecting this hard

/r9k/ is just failed normies and females trying to get attention shooting the barrel with the dead fish floating in it and somehow still missing.

What robots "define" themselves as and those who actually met that criteria fucked off already.

This place is still very entertaining though.
>>
>>24720020
I guess that's just the way normies protect their conscience. Also the way they protect themselves from the backlash from the inferior people who are gullible enough to believe this.
>>
>>24720020
>Strawman

I win
>>
>>24715360
I just want a conservative community I can relate to. I feel like this is the only place I can bitch about people sleeping around or how I hate drugs, normies, staceys, etc... I would leave in an instant if I knew where I could go online to talk with like-minded people. Reddit would just tell me I'm wrong and to start doing all the things I hate so I come here.
>>
>>24720033
I understood your blog post - blah blah insane ramble blah.
>>
>>24720062
No, I was going down the slippery slope of your logic. There was nothing to win.
>>
>muh just world fallacy

>normies are kind pure hearted people thats why they have happy lives!

Just kys OP
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.