[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the subway shills on /r9k/ have started making me get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1409902240171.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1409902240171.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>tfw the subway shills on /r9k/ have started making me get subway at least once every week
>>
File: 1394350181017.jpg (14 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1394350181017.jpg
14 KB, 250x194
>tfw they don't serve tendies at subway
>any hot food there is stupid expensive
>everything else is just low quality cold cuts on low quality bread

I'll never understand the NEET obsession. It's neither tasty or affordable.
>>
>>24715284
Yeah, not even joking I was craving subway so bad a few nights back after seeing a thread I drove out and got some

fucking hate this place sometimes
>>
>subliminal subway advertising
curse you jared!
>>
>>24715284
You get Subway every week because you like it. Fuck out of here.
I feel like this is half joking but it's so disgustingly typical of /r9k/'s modus operandi - blaming things well within one's own control (often exclusively within one's own control) on invisible, ill-defined boogeymen.
>>
Yeah, I've been suspicious that the Subway meme is just stealth advertising myself.
>>
File: 1442018161707.gif (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1442018161707.gif
1 MB, 720x405
>>24715430
Here's my idea for a new marketing campaign jim: handicapped bums love us and when they're abusing their welfare and demonizing the tax-payer, there's nothing more satisfying than a nice, fresh, warm Subway sandwich.
>>
File: ay.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ay.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>24715397
so you can stick a footlong of subways meats into your pussy, youre so lewd anon
>>
Subway is so terrible that subliminal advertising couldn't work on me

I'm about to head to lunch and I'm going to spend the extra three bucks on a Chipotle burrito
>>
Don't eat that shit man. Their bread is made out of diapers.
>>
>>24715379

>well within one's own control

"You" are the product of your genetics and environment.
>>
>>24715554
You don't get it though, the company doesn't have to take any responsibility for the advertising because there's no proof they're doing it.

Welcome to the future.
>>
>>24715353
>subliminal subway advertising
>subliminal advertising
>subliminal
>>
I'm up to three a week.
>>
Wow what a weird thing to happen fellow /robot/!
Don't listen to those Subway(tm) shills!
Instead you should eat a delicious McDonalds(tm) Steakhouse Sirloin Third Pound Burger at a McDonalds(tm) restaurant near you!
#I'mLovingIt
>>
Seems overpriced and not that good.
>>
File: 1438048547306.jpg (11 KB, 236x219) Image search: [Google]
1438048547306.jpg
11 KB, 236x219
>>24715683
I meant i get it. There's no such thing as bad publicity and all that but this seems negative if there were such a type of publicity.

I know neets are the philosopher kings of our time and all that but i doubt their corporation would be smart enough to realize that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.