[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents said I'm too old for Christmas presents >dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 1380979685484.jpg (12 KB, 260x267) Image search: [Google]
1380979685484.jpg
12 KB, 260x267
>parents said I'm too old for Christmas presents
>dad jokes that living with them rent free is my present this year
>mom chimes in: "yeah and the free internet, food and tv"

I know you guys are going to laugh and make fun of me, but I was really looking forward to a warm, loving Christmas day with maybe some comfy games I could play in the afternoon. But now there's a tension with my parents that's going to ruin the Holiday Season which I've always enjoyed and on top of that I can't even look forward to playing vidya on Christmas which is like my own personal tradition that I've done since I was 8.
>>
>>24715209
how old are you OP? also fuck the robot.
>>
>>24715209
your parents are right, stop playing videogames and being such a faggot all the time
>>
You can still have a nice Christmas without presents, you greedy fag.
>>
What type of faggot are you? Who honestly expects christmas/birthday presents after the age of 16?
>>
File: singing.jpg (195 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
singing.jpg
195 KB, 728x409
>>24715778
yeah nigga what the fuck didn't u watch the grinch who stole christmas
>>
>>24715778
Three posts in.

Alright, well /thread
>>
>>24715209
dont worry OP i feel you, im 22 and it still hurts that my parents wont get me presents at christmas anymore, the worst part is that they always bring up the fact my chad brother had 3 children and his own house by the time i was my age and im still getting upset that i dont get christmas presents, i hate my family.
>>
>>24715209

You don't know how good you have it OP

>20
>have a job and a swelled bank account
>my own place, my own car
>parents still won't stop pestering me about my wishes for christmas
>literally call me daily telling me I need to make some wishes
>grandparents, uncles, entire family have been sending me requests and calls for my wishes for christmas
>i already have everything I want and over six figures in the bank to buy other pointless stuff

I just wanna masturbate in peace
>>
>tfw don't care and just happy to still have parents to celebrate with
>>
>>24715209
Get your parents presents for Christmas.

They'll feel like shit when there's a one-sided gift exchange and might feel obligated to pay you back.

This is assuming that they arent total monsters like mine are.
>>
>Waaaaaaaah mummy daddy I need pwesents!
>>
>>24716515
You should do this Op, serious
>>
>>24715209
let me ask you something, do you buy your parents anything for christmas?
>>
>>24715209
>looking forward to a warm, loving Christmas day

Well it looks like you'll be under a warm roof with your family, along with warm food, television, and even the internet! So I see no reason for worry here.
>>
>>24715209
Unless you're 14 you really need to suck it up you fucking leech. Even if you were independent it would be weird for an adult to ask his parents for video games, you've taken enough.
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4 KB, 176x266) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4 KB, 176x266
Wow i can't believe at all the colossal twats itt making op feel bad. The fault for him being here is all on the parents. The least they could do is try to cheer him up with some present once in the year.
>>
I live in my car, count yourself lucky OP you spoiled pussy you need to grow the fuck up
>>
>>24715209
I haven't gotten any actual presents for Christmas since I was like 14 and I still love the holiday season. In fact, now that I have a job I'm going to get my parents something nice even if they don't get me anything.

I'm really sorry that something like this is causing tension in your family OP.
>>
>>24715209
Grow up, OP. Receiving Christmas presents are something that children do. I haven't received a Christmas present since I was 16.
>>
>>24716597
I love how this board is always filled with excuses for why you're a lazy entitled piece of shit. Never change.
>>
My bday present was a toothbrush and my cake was a single piece which literally cost 2 bucks from the supermarket.
>>
I'm in the same boat OP. My parents are very clearly tired of me and want me out. On thanksgiving in front of the whole family my step dad said "before ya say what you're thankful for lemme speak for you." then he mockingly says "i, anon, am so grateful that I still get to live with my parents." everyone laughed at me. I'm not even 20 yet idk why it's such a big deal.
>>
File: 1424029375041.jpg (83 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
1424029375041.jpg
83 KB, 788x685
>>24715209
Eat shit cunt, you're obviously a sack of lazy.
>>
>>24715811
People with parents who love them.
Don't you people buy gifts for your parents?
>>
>>24717763
there's a stereotype about "spoiled brats" for a reason
>>
my fucking parents get offended when I tell them I don't need presents
>>
File: 1448598159454-r9k.png (200 KB, 450x309) Image search: [Google]
1448598159454-r9k.png
200 KB, 450x309
>>24715209
I sincerely hope you fucking kill yourself, your parents deserve a present for you ruining their lives and chances at retirement. A fucking adult asking his parents for a Gaia online card or something, annihilate yourself
>>
>>24715209
If your over 18 your parents are right. Stop being such a faggot and man up.
>>
>>24718109
your stepdad is a dick
>>
>26
>bought Xenoblade Chronicles X as my Christmas present since I'm not expecting one from my parents anymore
>paid in full with NEETbux and lottery winnings
>>
>>24715811

My dad gets super asshurt if he gets a gift he doesn't like.

It's really annoying and ruins the mood every year.
>>
>>24718294
Right lol

It wasn't until this year though I understood the joy of buying family members something they really want.

It's a good feeling.
>>
be happy about christmas get them something my old friend's mom think i should be paying rent but she is a bitch and hated me.
>>
>>24718109
fuck your stepdad. he is a piece of shit. i hate him
>>
>>24716471

You're 20 and have six figures in the bank account? How?
>>
Anything I would actually want like a new graphics card is too expensive for them to drop on me so I always go with "nothing" and end up getting knick knacks like a bottle of collogne or shirt
>>
>>24718517

I work and my parents are rich
>>
>>24715209
LEL NEET STRONK! NEET MASTER RACE!
>>
>>24718734

So relatively all of that is from your parents?
>>
>>24718863

Not at all, i've had a job since I was 14, military also stacked my account by alot. My parents were the ones buying my clothes, so that never became an expense.
It's called working and saving.
>>
>>24715209
You're a greedy fag anon. At least they aren't on your ass about getting a job, or giving you ultimatums like go to school, start training/working, or get out.
>>
File: 1447364614352.gif (971 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1447364614352.gif
971 KB, 500x490
>>24716553
Yeah come on OP guilt trip them into giving you something, if you can't do that then you are a waste of life.

By the way nice dubs.
>>
>>24715209

It is time for a suicide attempt. Do it on Christmas day after you get no presents, leave a note about how you understand how meaningless you are now, and you are so sorry for being such a burden.
>>
>>24715209
im the opposite of you desu
i haven't enjoyed christmas and presents since i was 14teen, i just wish they stopped buying me shit i have to unpack then in front of everyone its so embarassing
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.