[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oi, I've just about had it with this fucking robot, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1280x800
Oi, I've just about had it with this fucking robot, how do we kill it guys?
>>
>>24715107
Kill yourself, faggot. You just want to spam dank memes.
>>
>>24715133
Not reallyoriginaloriginal
>>
>>24715107
>being this much of a newfag
>doesn't remember the uproar from when the robot was first turned off
>doesn't remember when this board wasn't a cesspit.
>>
>>24715195
You know what. I don't remember.
>>
>>24715195
>implying it isn't still a cesspit
>implying the robot actually does any good
>implying you can't still spam dank memes with very little additional effort
>>
>>24715311
>implying it isn't still a cesspit
I mean before that, when it was intended to create OC instead of just being a board whining about tfw no gf

>implying the robot actually does any good
The only way that the robot could do any good at all is to NEVER be reset. As it is now the word filter resets every week or so. It should never be reset, so that eventually all combinations of coherent words will be used up and this board will finally be put to rest.

If I were a mod, and had access to the robot, I would actively read posts and build regular expressions to search for common ways of avoiding getting blocked, and build them into the robot. The robot would learn, and eventually this board would quietly die.
>>
>>24715195
>doesn't remember the uproar from when the robot was first turned off
there was no uproar
stop trying to fabricate history
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.