[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call bullshit if you want, but I am going to change one person's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
Call bullshit if you want, but I am going to change one person's life today.

I am a /rich/fag. I am getting bored of what to do with my money. Therefore, I am going to help one of you faggots out, because I've never known what it feels like to be poor.

Provided that you are serious, all expenses will be taken care of.

>Sell me your start up idea

If I think your idea is good enough, I will email you extra details. You will have initial funding, a team of developers, and your own company.

This is your chance. Don't fuck it up /anon/.

Good luck.
>>
The tinder equivalent for keks.
>>
solar powered robots that perform all manual labor
>>
File: H8Pmv.png (660 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
H8Pmv.png
660 KB, 1200x1200
my idea is GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
A pepe app
>>
A breed of pet fish that only eats semen
>>
Virtual reality game where you can be a hot slutty anime girl and fuck Chads.

contact me at [email protected]
>>
A dating website exclusively for ugly people. There will be a waiting period after signing up where people rate you, and if you're ugly enough you get in.
>>
a dragon dildo rental service
>>
I'm a robot. You could promise to give me 1000 $ if I go out today and I wouldn't bother
>>
File: 1436783688296.jpg (220 KB, 448x455) Image search: [Google]
1436783688296.jpg
220 KB, 448x455
>>24714743
I agree! I'm backing this idea with my loving support!
>>
In legal marijuana states, you could sell small mini greenhouses, with a similar form factor to a phone booth or porta potty, and have all of the hydroponics, lighting and temperature and humidity controls all set up along with a robust instruction manual. basically babbies first weed grow kit
>>
>>24714800
Most robots wouldn't be allowed then if those threads where ppl post pics are anything to go by.
Or how would you determine if someone has an ugly soul?
>>
A video game about a man dressed up in a fish costume. He is wandering the world, just observing everything. I'm good at painting.
>>
>>24714835
I'm sure most of r9k is ugly, it's just that all the chads and normies are the one in those faces of r9k threads. You'd never catch my ugly mug in one of those circlejerk threads.
>>
I had a dream about this thread, OP.

The person you fund creates something really destructive much later on, but this is what started it all.
>>
>>24714934
How is this different than the other hundreds apps already on the market ?
>>
>>24714934

dude so it's like literally any streaming website?
>>
>>24714672
a service that delivers fast food for you, kinda like an uber delivery driver, so i never have to leave my house again
>>
>>24715004
>>24715020
Any streaming website? No. You can have up to 4 people in a theater at one time. And it's not an app at the moment. I don't know of any apps that allow you to watch movies for free without downloading or uploading anything.
>>
>>24715060

because there's no need for an app? you can just stream literally any video you want with whatever amount of people you want, just click on "options" on ANY streaming website.
>>
>>24715060
That's literally just a streaming website, fag. You can have way more than 4 people on those too.
>>
>>24715087
Link me? I've never seen any site doing this aside from sites that literally have you screen-capture your desktop.
>>
>>24715105
Alright, faggots. I'll keep it to myself then.

I've never seen ONE website that allows you to do cam and stream a movie simultaneously without doing any screen captures.
>>
inb4 op uses the idea to make a shitton of money for himself and you get nothing :DDDDD
>>
>>24714836
>a "game" with no gameplay.

nice idea, edgelord
>>
>>24715135
What about Rabbit ?
>>
>>24715212
I saw that, but it uses a OS X virtual machine and you have to login to Netflix or some third-party source. You can actually browse other virtual machines and scrape the cookie data. (They might have closed that issue though.) Either way... screen capture.
>>
File: KilltheMalware.jpg (146 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
KilltheMalware.jpg
146 KB, 1300x1300
>>24714672

I've work in remote malware removal. Companies like Staples, OfficeMax, Dish, etc. sell malware removal services for $100-$200+. They have to: that money's paying me, the store associate, all the expenses for the stores, my managers, their managers, and on and on.

I'm planning on quitting and making a website where I offer the services directly. I could charge ten times less and give a much more convenient service (they wouldn't have to go through a store and two companies to get to me).

Its the essence of a successful business plan: offer the same service at a much lower cost.
>>
>>24714672
help fund our stream site senpai
http://comfy.zone/donate/
>>
>>24715240
Isnt screen capturing the only way to make it legal ? Or do you really want to spend millions of dollars to broadcast copyrighted movies on your website ?
>>
>>24715348
No, it's not. There's a legal loophole which I wrote the code around. I don't host any of the files nor do I even have links to the file. They aren't using torrents either. I would say more, but I'm not about explain everything here.
>>
>>24715402
Too bad, its getting real interesting m8.
>>
>>24714672

Ok I've had this idea for a while.

An Amazon type delivery service, for groceries.
>>
>>24715449
I don't want to explain it, because someone can hijack the idea. That's the 1/2 of the core to it.
>>
>>24714672
Make a website that allows users to pay a premium and then write news articles about whatever they chose within reason

Actually you could do that without any funding and do it as a start up

email in name field anyway lad
>>
An office furniture business focused exclusively on designing and building furniture that's good for the back and joints.
There's a million "ergonomic" solutions on the market but who can say with any certainty what's the best?
It's basically a research lab on joint health and then licensing designs to existing manufacturers.
>>
File: scary but beautiful.jpg (97 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
scary but beautiful.jpg
97 KB, 800x533
>>24714672
game
I'll write the script. It will be glorious. And expensive as holy fuck. You can't afford that. Loser.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.