[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are all losers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Why are all of you still living in your parents basement instead of partying in Vegas and having room service and whores delivered to your room?
>>
I tried so hard. And got so far. In the end it doesn't even matter. Kys
>>
here is the attention/validation you seek

now get a hooker to hook you up with some heroin to OD on
>>
anxiety to the point where my heart feels like its going to explode out of my chest.

and trying to find a job with no experience is fucking awful.
>>
>>24714573
been to vegas, did the hotel party/drugs/room service/whores thing
wasn't interesting
not stupid enough to be entertained apparently
but enjoy your completely useless bullshit, guy
>>
Look at this ho i got for $20
She stayed all night
>>
>>24714573
No money, no job, no skills.
>>
>>24714627
just put down alot of volunteer work anon

I got hired on the spot at Pizza Hut

Just applied for Gamestop and the dude said even though I have no job exp I have alot of knowledge on vidya and lots of volunteer experience so I should be fine, we'll see how that works out ofc
>>
>>24714666
looks like a dude with long hair. nice trips tho
>>
>>24714666
she looks like this streamer friend I have.

This male streamer friend.

shame he cut his hair otherwise they could have been twins.
>>
>>24714666
i wouldn't sleep with her even if she paid me $20
>>
>>24714666
metal as fuck bro
>>
>>24714676
I have put down lots of experience.

I just have shit luck i think anon.

I'm jealous of you getting work at gamestop, even though I've heard stories of from online friends of working there that kind of put me off of gamestop.
>>
>>24714573
I don't want to party in vegas. I'm in college. I like video games. I'm going to earn enough to rent an appartment and play video games, and I'm not going to waste it on socializing with strangers in an altered brain state.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-09-47-21.png (192 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-09-47-21.png
192 KB, 720x1280
>>24714666
Her kik is
Therealdeathscythe
>>
>>24714666
Posts tits satan
>>
>>24714813
You dont get to see her tits
>>
>>24714676
How old are you?

If I may ask
>>
Because I don't like gambling or alcohol and I'd rather spend my money on trips to civil war battle sites and marijuana.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-09-54-26.png (177 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-09-54-26.png
177 KB, 720x1280
Kik her you faggot losers
>>
>>24714939
She looks like a dude

No thanks you pathetic faggot
>>
photo taken with a symbian phone...
>>
>>24714798
>>24714939

Why don't you go fuck yourself OP you parade in here pretending to be better than everyone yet you're begging us to spam this girl who isn't a white for no reason? You're worse than the basement dwellers
>>
Im lonley af
Kik me
>>
tits
i
t
s
>>
>>24714573
What am I supposed to do? Fly to another city by myself, sit in a hotel room alone until I go to the hooker store and buy some sex?
>>
How are your hot pockets?
>>
>>24715314
How about you kik yourself off a bridge?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.