[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See female classmate >She's probably a whore >Instantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Ecstatic.png (130 KB, 424x285) Image search: [Google]
Ecstatic.png
130 KB, 424x285
>See female classmate
>She's probably a whore
>Instantly lose all respect for her and don't take anything she says seriously
Is this how Chads feel?
It's gotten to the point where I pretty much expect women to be whores, and whenever they try to give their opinion (and it's always stupid) I just chuckle to myself.
I mean shit, I've started doing it to my mom too, which is a shame since I know she's not a whore.
Anyone else know this feel? Has exposure to women made you completely lose any hint of respect for them as a gender?
I don't even hate them, I just have no expectations for them whatsoever, it's like an animal almost.
>>
>>24714331
>Is this how Chads feel?
Nah. You're really far up your own ass, autist.
>>
>>24714331
Come on, not ALL girls are like that. Just the ones people pay attention to are.
>>
>>24714434
Oh, I know, but it just seems so widespread.
If a girl doesn't seem like that IRL, then you get closer to her and she eventually reveals her nature (secret whore, camwhore, instagram whore, addicted to social media, you name it).
It's nearly impossible to tell which women are legitimately good unless you've known them all your life.
>>
>>24714331
>I don't even hate them, I just have no expectations for them whatsoever, it's like an animal almost.
Pretty much this.
>>
File: tumblr_n8lxucoLxU1tbxz68o1_1280.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8lxucoLxU1tbxz68o1_1280.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
I'm not on the same level of autism as OP is, but
when it comes to a lot of women it's a bit disheartening when they don't have that same reckless abandon to leave some kind of impression on the world
of any degree

I would honestly find it really attractive and admirable if a girl had at least half the drive of a regular man to do anything.
I guess nothing is expected from them, so they don't even try
Or it must be in their genes

Some girls DO end up being artists or designers or storytellers; but then a 90% chunk of these women are those "can't handle criticism" types that are constantly replying to any mean nasty comments, or worse...
Making posts/ videos about how mean people are being to her.
Oooooooh that attention-whoring shit takes the cake.

If I met a girl who (at least tries to) embrace morbid reality and shoulder it, I'll have a hard time not falling in love
Maybe I'm just a faggot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.