[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drake is just a robot who got lucky and is trying to hide his autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
drake is just a robot who got lucky and is trying to hide his autism
>>
>>24714270
drake is the ultimate normie who thinks hes a chad
>case closed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTH8Fj9S3fA

Chief keef is one of the few real autist rappers
>>
>>24714915
Chief Keef is not an autist, he just doesn't give a fuck about being a rapper because he's an actual gangster.
>>
Doesn't he spaghetti out in front of female celebs pretty regularly?
>>
i like Degrassi
>>
drake the kinda nigga to bring a girl back to the crib and be like "naw bro you can fuck her first"
>>
>>24715151
drake the type of nigga to break his arm in a pillow fight
>>
>>24715151

that's pretty robot. i did the same thing in high school, true story.
>>
drake the type of nigga that go in the stall to piss
>>
>>24715607
Ia that weird? I always do that
>>
>>24715717
it's insecure shit for niggas who can't pee in the urinal when someone next to them
>>
File: Hotlinememe.gif (2 MB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
Hotlinememe.gif
2 MB, 500x416
You used to shitpost on my cellphone
>>
>>24715770
Woljak ruins everything
>>
>>24714270
>got lucky
If by "getting lucky" you mean having a skilled PR agent that knows how to game the market then sure.
>>
>>24715766
I literally cannot pee while someone is standing next to me and I don't know why, like I'll stand there with my penis in hand and even if I really have to pee it just doesn't come out in anything more than a trickle man

I'm not insecure desu
>>
>>24715770
>doesn't even dance

Weak
>>
>>24715041
chief keef literally has autism, shut the fuck up
>>
>>24715766

I got a strong stream and splatter all over the place, I don't want pee splatter all over my pants and shirt.
>>
>>24715944
>not walking thru the club with piss all over your pants and shirt like a bauss
smdh
>>
>>24714915
this tbqh, havent seen a single interview from him that made sense
>>
>>24714270
He clearly grew up as this pic, there is no question.
>>
>>24715766
It's raised by mom because daddy wasn't home. They didn't want his ass pissing on the seat.
>>
>>24714915
this interveiw is so bad, its hard watching childish gambino try to fit the rapper mold after being an actor who talked about his high academics and not liking the rap culture
>>
>>24715766
Paruresis has nothing to do with dick size. I'm getting out of it slowly but still fuck up sometimes, and I can't give a fuck about showing my dick.
>>
>>24715151
drake the kinda nigga who rolls his eyes back while eating chocolate
>>
>>24716587
Yeah but he was like 7 years old then and it was picture day.

He grew up on the mean streets of DeGrassi, which is a long-running Canadian TV show featured on jr. high and high school life.
>>
>>24715770
fucking redditors his name is CANCER GUY baka
>>
why do people think drake is lucky
he was born rich and was molded into a media icon
and he's literally fucking jewish
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.