[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Snape the ultimate robot? Think about it. He's an ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 643636.jpg (36 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
643636.jpg
36 KB, 300x400
Is Snape the ultimate robot?
Think about it. He's an ugly and socially inept yet smart guy, who falls in love with Lily and thinks being a nice guy - a friend, will make her fall in love with him. She instead goes for the handsome douche James who constantly mocks him. This drives him nuts and makes him go full beta uprising. After that he becomes the teacher of Chads son whom he treats like shit.

Why do roasties praise him while they would call this person a creep, make fun of his virginity and condemn his actions, were he not a character of Harry Potter? Is it, because in the end he took the role that was meant for him as a beta male, to become disposable for the sake of saving genetically superior Chad Potters life?
>>
>>24714191
>smart

Robots aren't smart. They only think they are.
>>
>>24714191
Because he was brave and went to great lengths for the girl he loved, not just sitting on facebook jerking to her photos and complaining about her bf.

Also, my gf and a lot of her friends find Alan Rickman hot for some reason.
>>
>>24714260
>he was brave and went to great lengths for the girl he loved
what great lengths exactly?
>my gf
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24714260
>Also, my gf and a lot of her friends find Alan Rickman hot for some reason.

This. It's not the character of Snape, but the actor.
>>
>>24714260
>Because he was brave and went to great lengths for the girl he loved
His bully cuked him with his oneitis, then Snape continues to serve and protect the bullys spawn even after the bullys untimely death. WizardChad always wins.
>>
>>24714191
>because in the end he took the role that was meant for him as a beta male, to become disposable for the sake of saving genetically superior Chad Potters life?

That's exactly what I thought. Normies want you to do this. And what's worse they want you to act like you're really happy doing it.
>>
>>24714260
>the kek behaved like a kek!

Maybe he knew he was a kek all along.
>>
>>24714386
What's the matter? A real man is willing to make the honourable sacrifice for the good of others. Aren't you a real man?
>>
>Why do roasties praise him

Because he's good looking and has status and power that he openly displays.
>>
>>24714416
Saddest thing is, you're being sarcastic but there isn't much sarcastic about what you said. If you go against the normies, they will fuck you up. Straight up destroy your life and you. And as it turns out, not accepting your beta male position counts as going against them. Now what.
>>
>>24714310
>what great lengths exactly?
Spent nearly 20 years as a spy, risking his life (and more) to avenge someone he loved.

It'd be like going undercover in ISIS knowing what they could do if you were caught.
>>
>>24714501
Yeah it's like going undercover in ISIS to avenge that the Chad who fucked your oneitis got killed by them.
>>
The character was created by a roastie whore. He cannot really be a robot.
>>
>>24714501
That sounds beta as fuck 2bh.
And pretty irrational and most of all hypocritical.
>>
>Think about it
nah I'm not gonna do it
>>
>>24714552
Hey I'm not saying the books were good, it's just what happened. I just don't see Snape as beta, just a cunt.

Zero anxiety, no problem telling chads to fuck off, phenomenal fighter, hated but respected by people in his field, position of power.

There were some robot characteristics but they're outweighed by his Chadness.
>>
>implying every roastie doesn't dream about snape giving them detention
>>
>>24714609
He was literally trying to help the guy not only bullied him but also fucked the girl he was in love with. Not only that he helped spawn of said Chad to succeed by sacrificing himself. His Chadness does NOT exist. He is pure beta and his character and actions are roasties fantasy for all men who aren't Chad. If you not attractive but are great at your field, you can sacrifice yourself to help her, but that's about it.

To this day I think that Neville Longbottom was added in just as a character for ugly fat nerds to relate to. Since you know, in the end he gets the cute, quirky girl. Pretty smart move from the writer, but it's obvious that it isn't genuine. While Snape? I believe that's the true roastie personality showing itself.
>>
>>24714501
Nah. It's more like joining ISIS after realising this liberal shithole needs to be destroyed and women need to get put in their place. Then getting all whiny after they behead your oneitis and fron then on helping a gay SJW leader to fight ISIS from within and in the end sacrificing oneself to make Shillary Clinton President.
>>
>>24714665
>Since you know, in the end he gets the cute, quirky girl
Everyone thinks Longbottom ended up with Luna, but he didn't. He married Hannah Abbott
>>
>>24714233
this. also he was brave and was able to pull of being a double agent. Robots couldnt do anything like that
>>
>>24714233
I'm a robot and I had a 2380 SAT and 36 ACT.
>>
Chad gets the girl. Always. Did Snape get the girl? No. He got kuked for the remainder of his life. He is a robot. It's very fucking simple.
>>
>>24714665
I'm not saying that isn't beta, but the nigga went out and did something rather than feelposting all day, THAT part isn't beta.

Beta logic would have been:
>"I love this girl but she loves someone else, I would do ANYTHING for her!"
She dies, chance to avenge her and help her son appears
>"Well, she was a roastie whore any way, I'ma mix some potions"

Mother fucker was bad ass. He did beta shit, but wasn't a robot. I think it's just OP trying to relate himself to someone cool tbqh
>>
>>24714690
>Hannah Abbott

literally, who? Don't tell me Nevil got hufflepuffed.
>>
File: Hannah.jpg (26 KB, 262x403) Image search: [Google]
Hannah.jpg
26 KB, 262x403
>>24714690
You're right. I stand corrected. It's been a while since I read the books(actually since they came out first). She's still pretty qt desu.

>her face when you hit on her
>>
>>24714739
Well you know he died for her. There isn't much more he could have offered(other than maybe prolonged torture exposure). He gave her(her spawn, Chads spawn) the most valuable thing he had.

I mean it's good for him that he tried to occupy his mind with something else but in the end, he obviously couldn't let go. Just as many robots can't.

>>24714771
>got hufflepuffed
This is why I still love this board. Despite all the normies and roasties.
>>
File: 7686868.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7686868.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>24714665
>Neville Longbottom was added in just as a character for ugly fat nerds to relate to
Who ironically turned out to be a turbo Chad irl
>>
>>24714842
Well yeah. The actor choice might not have been the best in this case. But what do I know. Maybe they're trying to tell the said fat ugly nerds to be yourself?
>>
>>24714842
Reminder that anyone can make it.
>>
>>24715026
Anyone with his bone structure and frame. Although his face isn't the best obviously.
>>
File: 973987.jpg (132 KB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
973987.jpg
132 KB, 1024x736
>>24715063
>Anyone with his bone structure and frame.
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>24715063
out of the guys in the HP cast he pretty much has the most handsome face
>>
>>24715095
Sorry I apologize.

>Anyone with his bone structure and frame
>or better
>>
>>24715095
what's wrong about that statement.. do you think bone structure and frame don't have a huge impact on attractiveness?
>>
>>24714260
> having a gf
FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GODFUCKING DANM
>>
File: 1520.gif (492 KB, 176x216) Image search: [Google]
1520.gif
492 KB, 176x216
>>24714771
>Don't tell me Nevil got hufflepuffed
>huffle-fucking-puffed
T O P K E K
>>
File: hufflepuffed.png (7 KB, 252x197) Image search: [Google]
hufflepuffed.png
7 KB, 252x197
>>24716115
It doesn't stop there! I did some digging and her husband was Rolf Scamander. Now you're thinking that's a name you've never heard before, but look what I found on harry potter wiki.

JKR confirmed to be top roastie. Who puts in loser character for robots to relate to. AND THEN GETS HIM HUFFLEPUFFED BY A NIGGER.
>>
>>24714233
>Robots are one person
>>
>>24714457
>Now what.

NOW BETA UPRISING

FUCK NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.