[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/misogyny/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: pepsi realization.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepsi realization.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Anyone else inadvertently feel hostile towards women by default? Like if a woman approaches you and tries to sell you something, you're more hostile and dismissive than you would be of a male employee. The same applies to pretty much all other situations, whether it's a cashier, customer service rep, or some bitch trying to talk to you.
>>
No, more terrified than hostile.
>>
women are generally shitty at everything so you're right not to trust them
>>
File: feminist.jpg (2 MB, 1379x1600) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
2 MB, 1379x1600
>>24714217

Aside from this they're also shitty evil people.

Another thing I noticed is that there is no "camaraderie" with women. Accidentally call a woman "dude", "bro" or "man" (like "oh, come on man!") and she'll act all offended even though it's a term that shows she's part of your circle. But there is no female equivalent for those terms. Women are just disgusting reptiles.
>>
>>24714190

in the workplace? no

out in public? hell yes. usually if a woman tries to talk to me in public its because her tire is flat or she wants "help" lifting something heavy, in other words free labor. Im not mean about it though, I just cut them off as soon as they start talking to me by saying "no, im busy" or something like that,
>>
>>24714190
>Anyone else inadvertently feel hostile towards women by default? Like if a woman approaches you and tries to sell you something, you're more hostile and dismissive than you would be of a male employee
In this situation, yes, but I find they mainly act over flirty and it's insulting. They sort of have that "I bet a loser like this is going to eat up the attention from a girl" look about it.

Cashiers, etc are fine.
>>
File: 1448853228644.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1448853228644.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>24714212
I feel like I need to look more docile so I kinda do pic related. People say my default face looks angry.

Doesn't help that I'm black.
>>
>>24714295

Cashiers are fine because you don't have a choice but to go through them but when they act flirty because you're a regular customer it's also annoying. Microagressions reeee
>>
>>24714217
My dentist is a woman. Should I request a change to a male one? It''s the only female contact I get.
>>
File: 1449106636975.jpg (20 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1449106636975.jpg
20 KB, 418x359
I recently found out that I do act more hostile towards women and I think that may be because my father taught me to hate them. I didn't realize that until I started avoiding romantic relationships.

What is it with bitter dads and their obsession to make their kids as apathetic towards life as possible?

Who knows, maybe I'm just blaming my dad for no reason but he sure didn't help me on that front.
>>
>>24714407

OP here, I had a good female dentist. I'd probably feel hostile towards her now though.

>>24714481

Don't feel bad bro. I learned to hate women on my own after being raised by a single mother and experiencing them firsthand in relationships.
>>
only on this board, because 99% of them are trolling neckbeards in reality
>>
File: TypicalForeverAloneWoman.png (148 KB, 895x676) Image search: [Google]
TypicalForeverAloneWoman.png
148 KB, 895x676
>constantly get asked out by guys from her league
>constantly reject them
>still forever alone
top kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.