[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 >been wagekeking since I was like 16 >Just now learned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CDLyYqaUIAEEr_P.png (581 KB, 531x1198) Image search: [Google]
CDLyYqaUIAEEr_P.png
581 KB, 531x1198
>21
>been wagekeking since I was like 16
>Just now learned about tax refunds
Holy shit, how do normies figure this stuff out? Like is there a news letter they all get that keeps them a step a head of us or something?
For those of you that dont know, pretty much if you make poverty wages all year the government will give you all the money you paid in taxes back
>>
Dude EVERYONE knows about this. It's one of the most pathetic scams in the country where only lower middle class people get fucked over.
>>
>He hasn't been filing taxes for 5 years.
Enjoy your audit and diminished Social Security.
>>
>>24713945
Most countries let you backdate your tax returns. Enjoy your many-a refund.

You also sound retarded so use an accountant.
>>
>>24714008
They get automatically taken out of my paycheck
>>
>>24713945
That image is pretty sad.
>>
>>24714413
yes, you're still legally obligated to file your taxes, other wise you may get audited and face a huge fine, even if you have been paying them more money than they needed.
>>
>>24713945

How did you find out that you needed to file taxes?

ALso, there are "tax assistance" days for "special" cases like your own. You shoul dbe able to go into an office with all your pay stubs, and get everything taken care of. They will likely even waive the fines because your story is so bizarre, and you took the initiative to fix it.
>>
>>24713945
If you go here: https://www.ssa.gov/
create an account, and log in, does it list any known income for you?

If so, great, you have less work to do.
>>
Most normies don't know how to file taxes, that's why businesses such as H&R Block exist.
>>
>>24714528
It's funny how the dad isn't even watching his kid play soccer.
>>
>>24713945
Hey OP:

If no one told you about taxes, did anyone tell you about Selective Service?

You have to register before you turn 26, or you lose access to lots of federal benefits. There is no way to fix it (without a presidential pardon) if you miss the deadline.

Check if you are registered:
https://www.sss.gov/
>>
>>24714977
lol, are you trolling me I only trust the link because its a .gov, how the fuck do people know about this shit?
I was a straight A student in HS i swear
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.