[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a girl has probably liked you before and you blew it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9
File: 1449047730016.png (78 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1449047730016.png
78 KB, 399x428
>>
If this is true for you, you are not a robot.

End of story.
>>
I know for a fact I have blown opportunities in the past and it haunts me to this day.
>>
>>24713944
>a girl has probably liked you before

probably not, no. in fact im sure youre wrong.
>>
>>24713944
Probably. Not that I ever had a chance. Especially since I switched schools after she gave me her number.
>>
I remember only one trying to get closer to me. Bitch was fat, ugly and dumb as a brick. Never regretted anything as little as getting away from that.
>>
>>24713967
no girl has ever liked me and I probably fit the most narrow of anyone's specified personal robot requirement list but this is fucking retarded
if you are a male and involuntarily a virgin, you are a robot, anything else is subjective.
>>
Don't worry, she only liked one aspect of your on one given day. If she had gotten to know you she would have lost interest.
>>
Nah
(original)
>>
>blew it
Nope, I rejected her. She was a fat christfag with a shitty personality.
>>
>>24714051
This.

In the right light anyone can seem momentarily attractive for some particular trait. Once they know the whole person they're just as disgusted as anyone else.
>>
I think that there was one girl that was onto me (she told me that I had nice hands) , but I don't regret anything.
>she was older than me
>3DPD
>lived far away
>I hate women in general
>She ended up ignoring what I told to her
I didn't even want a gf. I was just trying to make a friend.
>>
I have this realization like once a week. I keep screwing up every opportunity I get.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1300x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1300x1200
I know for a fact that a girl currently likes me but i don't wanna get with her because she is not qt and i'm in love with another girl.
>>
I've had plenty of girls that liked me but my avoidant personality rejected them

I remember the last day of 8th grade this girl wrote a long heartfelt note to me about how she was in love with me since we were in Kindergarten together. I crumpled up the piece of paper, kept my eyes directly on the board and snuck out of class and ditched the rest of the day to avoid her.
>>
>be 5'10" manlet in 5'11" average country
>have severe height issues
>really cute 6'1" goddess sisters classmate tells sister she likes me
>dunno what to do
>do nothing for about 6 months
>get drunk and decide to add her on facebook
>she accepts
>WATDAFUCKDOIDONOW.jpg
>do nothing for about 6 months
>get drunk and delete her off facebook
>see her few months after that dating a guy even shorter than me(like really, he was 5'6")

I wonder what she's doing. Also yeah, this is a textbook example.
>>
>>24714997
That probably fucked up her self esteem for years. That was a real asshole move.
>>
>>24713944
Yea happened to me 4 times in highschool but I never was interested because I was totally into video games. Well, at university my mind changed and now I got my gf for 4 years already :).
So if you are still in highschool, relax, your time will come, anon!

My best chance I've missed:
>be 16 (year 2006)
>hanging out with a girl a lot
>writing every day at ICQ or MSN
>caming every day
>suddenly: girl writes "I love you" in ICQ and goes instantly offline
>didnt call her, didn't write her
>next day at school: do as if nothing happened
>never talk to her again
>>
>>24715042
5'10'' with sever height issues

What the fuck is the world coming to.
>>
>>24713944
Crazy bitch in third grade gave me flowers once. I stuck them in my desk so no one would see and then just left them there because I didn't want anyone to find out. She was kind of weird and did stuff like that to boys a lot.
>>
it happens all the time, but hey, I'm a fucking loser, what can I do.
>>
>>24713944
Yeah, it happened twice. The second one was an enormous fuck up of my part, but we liked each other for six months. I remember I was super happy when I told her I liked her and she said she liked me too, but I ended up blowing it up just a week or two later. At least I got to kiss her, which moves me far from the kissless virgins of this board.
>>
>>24715216
You probably dodged a bullet. She sounds like a slut.
>>
>all these anons who had a chance

Fucking get out.
>>
>>24713944
it happened to me once, OP, and that was in third grade. everybody was joking and coming up to me saying 'awww, X has a crush on you!!!', but i was really embarassed and i denied it all and just ignored her.

years later, she's a 10/10 and she's dating Chad, guess the tables sure have turned, huh.
>>
>>24715357
>guess the tables sure have turned
How did they turn? She ended up not having to date you, become a hot woman and got a boyfriend while you ended up in /r9k/.
>>
>>24715198
Well as I said, average is 5'11" where I live and I have 6'3" father, 6'2" greatfather, 6'1" uncle, 6'9" cousin. Pretty much everyone from my fathers side of family is taller(men anyways). And my sister is 5'7", she has once told me unironically that I'm too short and she openly hates any guys under 5'11"(180cm).
>>
>>24715480
Your sister is a fucking whore.
>>
>>24715480
Your sister is probably a slut, but I'm glad I'm tall enough to fuck sluts like her.
>>
>>24715128
Yeah she's a lesbian now

topkek
>>
A girl named Ciara liked me throughout high school. She was on the cheerleadeling team. Solid 9/10 but I fucked that up senpai
>>
>>24715509
That she is. All her friends agree with her though. And pretty much all women who talked about this honestly(mostly while drunk).

Funniest thing is she has dated short guys, like this one wannabe-nazi guy who had shaven head but was so small(not just short but also narrows shoulders) he was even afraid of me. All she did was laugh at him behind his back. Actually she has a habbit of dating assholes. I legitimately think my parents should have raised her better. but that's beyond the point.
>>
A girl did like me once, I liked her back. 8 months later and we are still together loving each other.
>>
>>24715042
you sound like a whiny little bitch hahaha 5'10 isnt even short
>>
>>24715667
>little
>5'10 isnt even short

Explain yourself.
>>
>>24715292
Did we really have a chance though if we had enough autism to reject the chance?
>>
>>24715605
>she has a habit of dating assholes

Women date "assholes" because they're almost always full to the brim with confidence, which a lot of women find attractive.
>>
>>24715684
little as in youre too much of an emotional pussy
nignog
>>
I'm glad to know this was never a possibility for me
>>
>>24715695
Preaching to the choir.

>>24715706
So? I don't give a shit what you say. I'm right, you're not. Manlet is anything that is under average height + 2"
>>
a girl liked me once. all the signs were there. good personality, someone you could see raising a family. didn't do anything because she had a 4/10 face. ended up dodging a bullet because she ended up being just another whore after getting drunk and making out with arguably the biggest loser in our school year
>>
I know for a fact that at least 2 girls liked me. One of them even asked me out. (And I rejected her out of panic)

But that was long ago. When I was a feeble human. Now that I have ascended to the realm of the warlocks, I'm shielded against women's interest.
>>
>>24715751
5'10-6'3 is optimal height for a male, you're really just an emotional pussy lol imagine being shorter?
>>
>>24713944
>a girl like you but found later you were socially inept and insecure
fixed it for you fami
>>
Yeah. Sorry Bailey. Doubly sorry to you Kirsten. It was a disaster.

Bailey was pretty much perfect for me but I blew it. I might have succeeded had I had more time and all of our fucking classes together got cancelled. Seriously, like half of the classes the semester were cancelled because L O L snow. I'm pretty sure I could have figured something out.

But that's what you get for being an autist who can't start conversations with girls :^)))))).
>>
File: 1446664937022.jpg (200 KB, 1083x634) Image search: [Google]
1446664937022.jpg
200 KB, 1083x634
>>24715509
>>24715543
>hating his sister
>not having acknowledged that all women are like this long ago

You guys under 20 or something?
>>
>>24715807
Says you? That doesn't mean shit to me. Once again. Also I'm not gonna reply again since you will obviously play the "hurr u replied so dat means u care" card.
>>
>>24714048
Why does it have to be involuntary?
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 395x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 395x372
Her name was Lydia

Next time I won't hesitate.
>>
>>24715882
lol fag getting too emotional eh?
>>
>>24713944
No girl has ever liked me, verified numerous times.
>>
nigggggahs
>>
>>24713967
I scored "robot" on one of those chart things though
>>
File: caesar.jpg (35 KB, 540x236) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
35 KB, 540x236
>you have had a "tickle party" with a girl in middle school
>you have convinced yourself she wasn't interested
>you know history is doomed to repeat itself
>>
>>24715161
Help me out, if theoretically a girl says something like that to me. What do I do? I realize I'd probably do the same thing as anon did.
>>
>>24715232
How did you end up blowing it? Let us all learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>24714051
This.

>girl likes me and tells her friend to tell me
>i guess she expected me to do a move or something
>do nothing
>she tries to get closer to me and starts conversations every once in a while
>respond in typical spergy fashion
>she loses interest
>>
I've had a few situations that could be interpreted that way but I'm very paranoid of people showing any type of interest in me, because as a kid I was the guy girls would pretend to like just so they could make a fool out of me. I've always been introverted but my K-12 experience turned me into a straight up shut-in. Still haven't gotten over that shit.
>>
File: 1447508453861.jpg (144 KB, 461x504) Image search: [Google]
1447508453861.jpg
144 KB, 461x504
>>24715667
>5'10 isnt even short
>>
>>24715885
Because being a robot is about suffering, and if you're voluntarily a virgin then that's on you and you're a bitch for complaining about something you can fix.
>>
>>24716478
You misunderstand. Life is still suffering, it's just that my suffering is not caused by my virginity. I don't complain about my virginity because I don't care about it, I'm completely fine with being a virgin and have no desire to "fix" it.
>>
>Girls have liked you before
>You've gone on dates with girls
>You've fucked every single one up
>You're still kv

At this point I avoid any girl interested in me. They have short attention spans so the pain doesn't last too long.
>>
I couldn't move my head closer to kiss her.
And after minutes (??? I don't know, could have been seconds but it felt like hours) of looking each other in the eyes I fled.
>>
>>24715042
>using normiebook

fuck off
>>
>at pizzeria with some friends and some people i dont know
>girl stands up to leave
>'oh hey anon i really like your eyes, they are very pretty' or something like that
>dont know what to say
>look at her
>'uh ah uh' red like a fucking tomato
>look at pizza
>girl leaves
i wouldnt even know what to do with a girl. do i take her to the movies?
im a social retard. and a retard in general.
>>
>a girl has probably liked you before
ha hahahahahahah
NO
>>
File: your lopsided caret when.jpg (265 KB, 827x642) Image search: [Google]
your lopsided caret when.jpg
265 KB, 827x642
i have blown it by being antisocial several times

one example:

>anon i like you
>no you don't
>yes she does
>no she doesn't

someone should have punched me in the face
>>
>She keep comming onto me
>Actually ask her out
>"Oh, i think we should just be friends anon".

NO THEY DIDN'T, YOU WERE ALL WRONG.

It's wishfull thinking, nobody has ever loved you. Sorry.
>>
>>24718805
she was just trying to stroke her ego by flirting with you. you weren't imagining things.
>>
>>24718814
Yes, liek all the other girls refered to in this thread.

If they really liked you guys, they wouldn't have let it die out so easily.

The reason it died out is because they didn't want anything with you.
>>
>>24718860
>they didn't want anything with you
this directly contradicts what they were doing though

if they didn't want anything to do with you they wouldn't have taken the initiative to talk to you
>>
File: 1444557474701.jpg (66 KB, 664x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444557474701.jpg
66 KB, 664x1080
>be girl
>impossible to 'fuck it up'
>>
>>24713944
No woman has known me well enough to like me as a person and I am not good looking enough to be liked just for my appearance 2bqhfam
>>
>>24713976
Same thing here, blown opportunities because I have no confidence
>>
>>24718886
Well, if they really did want anything with you, then it was them who fucked up, not you.

They failed to achive their goals.

But i doubt it was that way.
It think someone tried to be friendly, and you guys interpreted that as romantic interest.
>>
>>24718976
That's a huge assumption to make about a huge group of people who you don't personally know, especially for one based on a single bad experience of yours.
>>
I blew it, but I was also a kid. Would have been nice I suppose, but it might have also ruined me. On top of that, its just high school crap. I dropped out anyway.

That constant fixation on past relationships, you know? It can break you. I still think of my first breakup, so maybe having it during highschool would have made it more trivial?

Once I got out on my own I haven't missed signals, but also dont really pursue them either. I am most happy being alone with an occasional sexual situation.

Relationships are the worst thing imaginable
>>
>>24713944
Not probably, definitely, and not one, two
>>
>>24719010
A single bad 28 years of life experience i think.
>>
>first week of college
>agree to go to a club for the first time in my life because I'm desperately trying to become friends with other people in the dorms
>standing around inside the club wondering what the fuck I'm doing when a grill walks right across the room towards me and says "hi, do you remember me?"
>vaguely recognise her from my class at community college the year before (pretty sure we never spoke to each other)
>mumble that I do remember her and say something like "nice to see you again" and walk off

Literally months later I suddenly realised she was probably flirting with me
>>
Well i'm not ugly (not handsome tough, i'm just not below average) so i got a few (5-6) dates proposition in school but since i'm fucking autistic i always rejected them while sperging out at the same time.
There was also a pure shy qt who was seriously attracted to me according to her friends but since i'm an autistic faggot I almost never talked to her

Now i'm a friendless kissless virgin 20 years old sperglord

Just fuck my whole life up anxiety
>>
>>24713944
I know of one for definite.
Tried too hard to get in her knickers.
>>
her loss
>>
>>24719310
I didn't even reject them, I just didn't acknowledge their advances whatsoever, just pretended I misunderstood them or something even though deep down I knew exactly what was happening
>>
>>24713944
Why you gotta remind me of this shit phanpy?
>>
>>24719160
maybe they just changed their mind because of the way you responded to them. you can't come to a definitive conclusion about all of that.

girls don't see a guy, fall madly in love with him, and tenaciously go after him until they have them. they have a lot of options and can drop you any time.

they can be pretty flaky.
>>
>>24714997
you fucking savage
>>
>>24716070
this to be quite honest my robot friends.
>>
>in middle school
>Joking around with friends and gril is listening in since she's at our table in the class
>She asks me out
>too beta to say no since she's kinda ugly, but mostly obnoxious as fuck and annoying
>don't say yes, she then goes on and tells me how it was the best day of her life and hey I said yes
>a week later my friend breaks up with her for me since I was ok beta to do it myself

>highschool
>slutty friend has been flirting with me for a while
>one day while she's sitting next to me and laying down with her head in my lap and asks if I like her
>I don't know, maybe.
That one I actually regret
>>
>>24715876
That ring finger... That guy might have dodged a bullet.
>>

For a very sad minority this is probably not true.

Although, I imagine a girl somewhere along the line was mistakenly attracted to them, or very briefly thought of them in a sexual way (much as men envisage sex with a large range of women).
>>
>know for a fact that dozens of girls liked me in high school because I was the sensitive emo guy
>one of them even managed to get my number
>literally said she wanted to fuck me
>went to her house a dozen times when she was alone
>didn't fuck once, only kissing and groping
>happened 7 years ago and i'm still a virgin
>haven't had a gf since

heh, it probably would have been shit anyways.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.