[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you hunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: Deer-Stag-Portrait.jpg (414 KB, 2880x1920) Image search: [Google]
Deer-Stag-Portrait.jpg
414 KB, 2880x1920
I don't see why someone wouldn't like hunting or at least want to try it
Maybe it's just the norm where I'm from but look at this fucking thing
Do you not just want to shoot it?
You get to gut it up and eat the fucker yourself
You get to look at those giant ass horns and really admire it
You get a ton of meat out of 25 cents worth of bullets
Not to mention being able to spend time in the outdoors really admiring the scenery while having that awesome feeling of being on a mission to catch some food
Huntings great and beats buying from the store in every single aspect
It's in my opinion the greatest way to bond with your dad or uncle or whoever it is youre shooting with
>>
>>24713697
>tfw you can just go outside without compulsory killing
>>
>>24713697
>I don't see why someone wouldn't like hunting or at least want to try it
That's because you're a sociopath and sociopaths can't into empathy.
>>
>>24714230
>>24713812
i bet you eat meat from the slaughterhouse
if you loved them youd put a bullet in their heads and let em go the easy way
>>
Never really had the opportunity. I grew up in the city in a family of citydwellers so I've never had the chance to get into hunting, and the people who do it are always the racist good ol boy types. I'd love to have a white friend to introduce me to the hunting game because I don't know anything about it.
>>
I understand going out and killing your own food yourself, but when it's so easy to go buy food that's already been killed I don't feel the need.
You said you like to admire the animal? Me too, I think animals are beautiful and it feels senseless to destroy one
Especially when the cows and chickens and whatever in the supermarket spent their whole lives suffering so we could be fed
I do like fishing however, that seems a bit different somehow
>>
>>24713697

My idea of fun isn't inflicting suffering on innocent, conscious beings.
>>
>>24714250
You shoot for the lungs when you hunt.

baka fampai

There's nothing wrong with hunting or killing.
>>
>>24714503
your comment is doing that to me though
>>
>>24714250
I don't eat meat. But I'm sure now that's a bad thing too.

>I bet you eat factory meat! That makes you a hypocrite!
>You're a vegetarian? Pfff I don't have to take you seriously.
And because I know this is how you and every other sociopath meatfag will handle this, allow me to teach you something important: setting up an argument so that you win no matter what your opponent says doesn't make you right, it just makes you delusional.
>>
>>24713697
>look at this thing don't you want to shoot it?
are you fucking insane? I just want to pet it man and maybe use it as transportation

seriously are you sick in the head though?
>>
>>24713697
my car is too small to carry a deer and i live in an a small apartment and have nowhere to put the meat
>>
File: 1449094101244.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1449094101244.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>24715219
>vegetarian
>>
File: My diet philosophy.jpg (67 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
My diet philosophy.jpg
67 KB, 312x445
>>24715404
Oh I'm not against killing humans though. Come at me faggot. I'll eat you too. 100% serious. I will eat a man. It's the only meat I'm willing to eat.
>>
>>24713697
>robots
>doing anything outdoors
Why are you posting this meme again
>>
File: 1443932940597.gif (2 MB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
1443932940597.gif
2 MB, 640x346
>>24715848
Say that to my face motherfucker ;^).
>>
>>24714503
that is NOT the goal of hunting
>>
>>24715880
Hey fucker, I spend a lot of time in nature. It's one of the best places to be to ensure no normalscum will be present. Literally just go to any county park - no, not the shitty city parks, the county ones for wildlife with hiking trails - you'll almost never see another human. Most people have zero respect for non-human life and are more interested in fucking each other or drugs or tv or other absolute nonsense.

>>24715925
That is PRECISELY the goal of hunting. Unless you're a fourth world savage, you can't claim any reason for hunting other than enjoying killing other living things.
>>
>>24715946
>Unless you're a fourth world savage, you can't claim any reason for hunting other than enjoying killing other living things.
How about "it's cheaper than supermarket meat"?
>>
>>24715954
How about, you don't need to eat meat. You just want to.
>>
>>24713697
Nowhere to hunt. Unless I raid some farm and shoot the cattle.
>>
>>24715946
Wanna know how I know you aren't an outdoorsy person
>>
No car to take me to hunting areas
No crossbow or firearms to fell game, no practice with either tools to boot
No knowledge of how to skin and quarter game
No hunting buddies to guide the process
No massive freezer at home to store kills
No idea where permissible areas are nearby or the hunting seasons.

I think that's all that's stopping me. Everything that possibly could stop me though I like the idea.
>>
>>24715946
I mean the goal is actually to not inflict suffering. In hunter's safety courses there is a lot of focus on making a clean humane kill. It's not wanton violence.
>>
>>24716022
take a course if you're interested
>>
>>24715946
A well-placed bullet will kill an animal within seconds. Literal seconds. And the shock of being struck by a bullet is painless as well- it takes a few minutes for the body to actually register the pain, at which point with a heartshot the critter is already dead.

Wanna know how a critter dies in the wild?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU
>>
File: 1433388905597.png (801 KB, 914x594) Image search: [Google]
1433388905597.png
801 KB, 914x594
>>24715967
True, but that doesn't change the fact that my motivation is cheap meat and not "I like to murder."
>>
File: hereyougo.jpg (88 KB, 546x677) Image search: [Google]
hereyougo.jpg
88 KB, 546x677
>>24714230
>hunting is wrong
sorry xe i forgot i was on tumblr
>>
>>24716022
If you actually want to get into it, I can help with that.
>>
>>24713697
Because I'm not a sadist.
>>
>>24713697

The only reason I usually don't is because I don't need the food.

I mostly do duck/ goose hunting anyways. I think I like it best because I usually clean bring a bird over to a friends house and cook it with them. Duck is especially good with a red wine vinagrette. Never met a non-vegan that doesn't like the recipe!

and OP is right. It's good bonding time. You can either bond with nature and yourself, or bring a friend and have a few laughs
>>
File: 14491741075651477233189.jpg (1 MB, 3328x1872) Image search: [Google]
14491741075651477233189.jpg
1 MB, 3328x1872
I do fish, getting a hunting license is a pain around here.
>>
I do fish when I go to my village.

With dynamites
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.