[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do i hate niggers? -They blame white people for everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
File: New-York-Negro-Shootings.jpg (110 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
New-York-Negro-Shootings.jpg
110 KB, 690x388
Why do i hate niggers?

-They blame white people for everything
-Far more violent on average
-Easily offended
-Mostly into white women & do not take no for an answer
-Flooding our countries and causing trouble
-Often pretending to be victims
-Racist and jealous towards white men
>>
>>24713592
If that's how niggers are, then they are OK with me OP. Sounds like they know how to get the lulz.
>>
>>24713630
Fuck off you kek. Lulz at your kekold personality that allows them to behave this way.
>>
>>24713592
>Blame white people for everything
They're right
>Far more violent than average
White people have been more violent in this country for much longer. Either way, this is the fault of white people too
>Easily offended
Once again, because of historical context with white people
>Mostly into white women & do not take no for an answer
You're just mad because white women don't want you
>Flooding our countries and causing trouble
Blame white people for funding civil wars in South America and Africa
>Pretend
kek ok
>Racist and jealous towards white men
Sounds to me that its you who's easily offended
>>
>they don't take no for an answer

Black women have higher rape stats than white women.
>>
>>24713592
>the sky is blue
>grass is green
>fish live in the ocean
>ducks can swim AND fly

look, I can post a list of completely boring facts too.
>>
>>24713592
>all black people are the same
>>
Bait aside this shit would only pass if africa had civil countries with no help from outsiders and if black migrants in south america, oceania and all across asia wouldnt be degenerate subhumans as well
>>
>>24713592
Back to /pol/ you filthy scum.
>>
>>24713713
Found the nignog.
>>
>>24713915
found the hick
>>
>Mostly into white women
This is not true. Black men are primarily into other black women but will fuck white women because they're easy lay.
>>
>>24713713
Lol upset nigger. Who cares who killed more in history? I live in today not 400 years ago and black people are the plauge in modern society.

Besides blacks helped whites with enslaving their kind and indians killed each other. So pretty much whites made others do their dirty work which makes you niggers even worse.
>>
>>24714175
Niggalert.
>>
It's cringeworthy when low IQ people try to racebait.
>>
>>24714241
It's not a race bait. Blacks are 25 times more likely to kill white people than the other way around in US.

They are a threat to white society.
>>
>>24714201
>This is not true. Black men are primarily into other black women but will fuck white women because they're easy lay.

lol wut, black women are the easiest lays by far, and white women the hardest.

Take your nigger delusion elsewhere, blacks are second class citizens
>>
>>24714286
Really? Because most of the time you hear about someone white shooting up schools and churches.
Whites in the US are pretty deluded and disgusting folk tbqh.
>>
>>24714320
Yeah you have 5 whites shooting up a school and 1000 black thugs killing random people in robberies.
>>
>>24714320
Are you fucking retarded, chink? Every single day in black neighborhoods there is a shooting. It's so common, nobody cares. It'll sometimes be mentioned on the local news if it's particularly bad, usually not at all. That's why, when a white person does it, it's national and international news. They usually plan ahead of time, stock up ammo, training, to get the high kill counts.

Also, there are plenty of nigger and chink serial killers as well. In fact I'd say vtech is second only to columbine in fame and that was a chink. Elliot was a half-chink too. Look it up (I know you won't because you're a faggot).

I'm not autistic enough to save infographics on it so if some /pol/tard would dump them that'd be nice. Anyways fuck off I'm out.
>>
The funny thing is that white people are among the least racist in the world towards black people yet black people hate and resent them the most and pretend that it is white people who are oppressing them and keeping them down.

In reality if niggers tried living almost anywhere in Asia or the Arab world or Eastern Europe or the Indian subcontinent they would find it way harder than living in North America it Western Europe because most of the world fully recognises that on average blacks are much more violent, much less intelligent, and much more lazy than the rest of humanity.

Did you know that the meanIQ of negros is around 85? That means if all the women in the world were equally divided up among negro men to impregnate, then in a single generation the global average IQ would jump down from 100 to 92-93.

Niggers are basically poisonous to humanity's gene pool.
>>
>>24714320
>most of the time you hear

Relying on anecdotal impressions about public interest rather than comprehensive statistics in order to get a view on reality?

How unintelligent .
You should know from looking at crime statistics that blacks people commit far more murders per capita than white people.

You claim to be Asian but that's probably just to try and make yourself look like a disinterested , neutral party. But no sane person would genuinely claim while people are more disgusting than black people as though they'd prefer to live around blacks in a country founded and run by blacks than live around whites in a country founded and run by whites.

I mean get serious nigger.

East Asia and India both got exploited during colonialism but have gone from agricultural to economically developed country within basically 50 years and have won Nobel prizes, contributed lots of technology and scientists, and otherwise enriched humanity.

Niggers can't do this because they're apes.

If the U.S. Tried to invest money into subsaharan Africa like it did with South Korea it would do absolutely nothing.
lmao

Garbage people make for a garbage continent.

Only way to fix Africa is let non-negroes run it.
>>
>>24714292

Nah Asians are by far the hardest. It's either their race or a white guy. Any dumb nigga can pick up a white woman at a bar in the right setting.
>>
I'm hearing your claims. They sound well-reasoned enough but I still don't believe they're true.
>>
File: 1409768183670.jpg (29 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1409768183670.jpg
29 KB, 400x386
only thing that pisses me off about blacks is that we will never compete with their big black cocks

the BBC is just too powerful senpai
no wonder white women are choosing them over us
>>
>>24714814
They are not chosing them over us. It s between white chads to athletic blacks or druf dealers to piss off dady and be cool.
>>
File: 1445799650606.jpg (100 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1445799650606.jpg
100 KB, 720x540
>>24713713
>Blame white people for everything
>They're right
No they are not, the current nigs were not enslaved and have every opportunity or more then whites with affirmative action and welfare.
>Far more violent than average
>White people have been more violent in this country for much longer. Either way, this is the fault of white people too
No they have not, we just didnt want white people with blacks, they have been more violent and more offensive since desegregation
>Easily offended
>Once again, because of historical context with white people
Blacks arent the only race to have been enslaved. The whites were enslaved by the muslims, the blacks enslaved by the jews sold by blacks and brought to america.
>Mostly into white women & do not take no for an answer
You're just mad because white women don't want you
>Flooding our countries and causing trouble
>Blame white people for funding civil wars in South America and Africa
No, the best countries in Africa were rhodesia and south africa when whites were farmers and blacks benefited, when desegregation and whites were kicked out and land seized the countries fell apart.
>Pretend
kek ok
>Racist and jealous towards white men
Sounds to me that its you who's easily offended

Keks actually believe this.
>>
File: 1448510953838.png (103 KB, 1152x820) Image search: [Google]
1448510953838.png
103 KB, 1152x820
>>24714885
And its not poverty.
>>
>>24714433
The average black AMERICAN iq is 85. The average black african iq is like 75.
>>
File: sat.jpg (79 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
sat.jpg
79 KB, 644x644
>>24714895
It has to do with intelligence and genetic aggression.
>>
Why are white people on 4chan so obsessed with me?
>>
File: 1440719286862.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
1440719286862.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>24714900
its going down in America.
>>
>>24714605
>>24714362
>You claim to be Asian but
>Are you fucking retarded, chink?
Ahh, what? When did I ever say I'm asian you sperging autists on damage control, lol.
>>
>>24713592
Why do I generalise?

-because I'm an idiot
>>
>>24715027
I bet they hate having to grit their teeth and smile everytime it's brought up that Asians have higher iqs
>>
>>24714900
No doubt because they have a % of white and native genes.
>>
It's just that it's really difficult to find decent black people around where I live.

I have been robbed countless times including coming home and finding my entire collection of games and systems stolen that I've had since I was a child. It was my neighbor who refused to get a job and smoked pot all day on the front porch. The landlord (who was also black) wouldn't fix the back door, so it didn't lock. The neighbor and the landlord were laughing on the fucking front steps saying I was probably just making this shit up. It pissed me off when I left less than a month later, the landlord tired to get me to stay by lowering the rent and saying I was the best tenant he'd ever had. Probably because I'm the only white person he's ever had and I always paid the fucking rent instead of him having useless druggies.
The previous guy living above me was selling crack or some awful drug and he slashed my tires twice. My front window also got shot.
I also worked at a veterinary hospital and they were always THE WORST pet owners. I have so many horrible memories.

However, when I was a kid, one of the nicest people in the world was an old, black gentleman. He was pretty much like Mister Rogers. He would always buy my terrible candy from school, tell me stories about when he was a cop and when my mother lost her job, he went out and bought a ton of food for us. Completely stocked our whole house with food. Thanks to him, I am not quite as racist as I would be if I never met him. I realize there are good people of all races, but it's just that it's rarer to find good people in some.
>>
>>24714912
Because you are obsessed with living near whites and won't leave us alone.
>>
>>24715027
Almost all of that shit is started by chinks. Redditor chinks are the ones who spam cvckold bullshit here all the time. I'm not them but I guarantee you are one.

>>24715052
I can accept that asians have 2 points higher IQ if you accept that niggers have 20 points lower IQ, doesn't bother me much. Facts are facts.
>>
>>24715047
I generalize because i perfer statisical facts over emotional faggotry. Buuuhuh not all blacks are the same but they are still more dangerous to be around on average.

So why take the risk?
>>
>>24713713
>White people have been more violent in this country for much longer. Either way, this is the fault of white people too
Stopped reading RIGHT there

Find me 1 (one) clip where whites have a chimpout like this, and I will concede. But for now, you have been BTFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKN7t3cbBAo
>>
>>24715067
Why do you believe that the colour of these people's skin is the common factor which gives them these characteristics then?

>because it's the most obvious one
>>
>>24715119
Do you ever manage to get outside mate? Nice and safe living with your mum is it?
>>
I'm starting to think whites on this board are tsundere for blacks, considering how many threads are made about them all the time.

>>24714292
It's true. White women are pretty much all easy sluts. The hardest to get are asians.
>>
Haven't you guys noticed that men commit more crimes than their female counterparts? the problem is gender not race
>>
>>24715067
What is it with black people and pets? I've never once met a black person that didn't treat animals like shit. Black people are obsessed with disciplining and dominating animals instead of treating them reasonably. Every black person I've met with a dog or cat beats it at least somewhat regularly
>>
>>24715271
Asians treat animals even worse. Non-whites are just not taught to tongue kiss their dogs and value you them on the same level as their mom.
>>
>>24715271
>animal-loving PETA faggot ignores all the worse shit on there and only focuses on the animal abuse
You people are pathetic
>>
>>24713592
maybe its a cultural thing because you live obviously in the USA (otherwise you would not post this retarded shit) and the pops of the USA have a story of racism against their negroes which (also) includes prejudices against them, but also that black people have a "different culture" because of segregation, hip hop etc.. If you would live in a different country with black people treated like everybody else you would see they are absolutely not different in intelligence, behaviour or character you disgusting stupid racist moron.
>>
>>24715305
I don't even mean that though. Black people are always physically abusive to animals. They seem to see pets as competition in a weird territorial way
>>
Update-Former OKC Cop On Trial For Raping 13 Women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OqgS8VNzPU
>>
>>24715349
I'm not physically abusive towards animals but I'll slap the shit out of my dog if he pisses on my bed. I'm not going to tongue kiss him and explain to him why what he did is wrong.
>>
>>24715349
How the hell do you go from "in my experience" to "black people are ALWAYS!" in less than 5 minutes? This board gets butthurt when people generalise nerds/losers/virgins but the amount of baseless generalisations about other groups is astronomical.
>>
>>24715325
Yeah the other shit is worse but something about acquiring a vulnerable animal and abusing it requires having a really distinct lack of empathy.

This trait seems to transcend social class amongst black people too. I knew a black guy that grew up in downtown boston with very wealthy parents that beat the absolute shit out of his dog for the slightest inconvenience.
>>
>>24715415
>one black guy
>always
>>
>>24715436
>>24715396
I live in a black majority city and grew up around blacks. It would be absurd to not generalize from that. There is statistical evidence of blacks being more violent than other races already. Applying that to animals is hardly a stretch.
>>
>>24713592
I just giggle every time I see whites obsessing over my race. Seriously, get a life.

I feel like the people who take abnormal pride in their races achievements are usually the ones with little or none achievements of their own. You have in no way contributed to ancient roman or greek developement, exploration of space or pretty much any relevant achievement of modern people of any race.

Just provide for your family, live a decent life and stop being a hateful little bitch.
>>
>>24715479
>>24715479
Fair enough then. I lived in Atlanta for 15 years and I never saw any animal abuse in myneighbourhood or surrounding area.
>>
>>24713592
lmao all these mad whiteys
>>
>>24715065
Plus they have access to white schools.
>>
>>24713592

>tfw no record
>tfw fucked the white women and believed their lies about them being worth a damn
>tfw married fat Chinese chick that I never have to worry about.

Let the white meme go and fuck wit other cultures.
>>
File: kekum.jpg (80 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
kekum.jpg
80 KB, 500x383
>>24713592
>-Flooding our countries and causing trouble
Karma is a bitch, isn't it whiety?
>>
>STEM major, CS
>tech job right out of university
>recruiters try to get me to move to savage infested cities

No, thanks. As expensive as tech hubs are, it keeps the feral shit skins away.
>>
>>24715138
>asking for proof that white people are violent as fuck
Is this bait?
>>
>>24714885
>No they are not, the current nigs were not enslaved and have every opportunity or more then whites with affirmative action and welfare.
Racists enslaved Blacks for 300 years, and held them under segregation for almost 100 years, during which Blacks were so taken advantage of that even after the end of official segregation they suffered unofficial segregation.
>No they have not, we just didnt want white people with blacks, they have been more violent and more offensive since desegregation
Bold faced lie, you you are just completely ignorant of America history. Whites were extremely violent to anyone who was different, which included other whites. As for having more violent communities after desegregation, what do you expect? At least there's a logical reason for it, unlike whites.
>Blacks arent the only race to have been enslaved. The whites were enslaved by the muslims, the blacks enslaved by the jews sold by blacks and brought to america.
Another unconvincing excuse by a pitiful apologist. Last I checked, Muslims were extremely tolerant of Christans and Jews. Too bad that can't be said about white people, who went out of their way to slaughter them.
>No, the best countries in Africa were rhodesia and south africa when whites were farmers and blacks benefited, when desegregation and whites were kicked out and land seized the countries fell apart.
kek, if you think you can even begin to defend the policies of S. Africa then you are more of a lost cause than I thought. Either way, those countries fell apart because they were being abused the whole time, and many still are. Whites destroyed central and south America, same as Africa. Then the turn around and call them savages after collapsing under the stress of Western rape.
>>
>>24717854
>Muslims were extremely tolerant of Christans and Jews.
lol
>>
File: 1436850404434.jpg (45 KB, 545x511) Image search: [Google]
1436850404434.jpg
45 KB, 545x511
>>24714292
>He thinks white girls are hard to get
>>
>>24717920
>I don't know history for shit
Yeah I already knew that
>>
>>24714218
>Whites still fund civil wars in countries world wide, and support the companies/governments that do so
>Whites still support dysfunctional social systems, in turn continuing the work of their forefathers
>Whites are the pentacle of plagues on modern society
Faced with the fact that all of today's society issues can be traced back to whites, its no wonder the lower scum of the white race (ie you) are so desperate for someone else to blame
>>
>>24713713
Sound the nigger alarm
>>
File: 161-182-MR196f.jpg (159 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
161-182-MR196f.jpg
159 KB, 900x600
>people from other countries come to america and cause trouble
>they are destroying our culture!
>they dont want to integrate with society, they just want everything for themselves!
>but we were here for centuries, its just not fair!
oh boy
>>
File: 1444484743021.jpg (61 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1444484743021.jpg
61 KB, 400x600
>>24713592

Oh shit, /pol/ got out again.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.