[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a dream about a girl >wake up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1391047266290.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
1391047266290.png
29 KB, 640x753
>have a dream about a girl
>wake up
>>
File: tfw raining.gif (233 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
tfw raining.gif
233 KB, 500x275
>Haven't actually felt that true, concrete feeling of love in your chest and stomach in years, since at least elementary school
>Finally feel it in a dream with a girl, follow her around talking and just spend time with her
>We even held hands
>Wake up and realize that you will never respect yourself enough to present yourself as an adequate, attractive, sexual human being.
>You're going to die alone
>>
>>24713594
Dreams always feel so nice, but then you wake up and spend the rest of the day thinking about what you had. :(
>>
>>24713495
>I have ahd already like 2 dreams about this girl in my uni
>>
>Have a dream about my crush
>I confess my love in it
>She rejects me
My brain may see in the future
>>
File: 1448284272698.png (149 KB, 603x660) Image search: [Google]
1448284272698.png
149 KB, 603x660
>have a dream about my crush
>she smiles at me and talks to me
>wake up
This dream was one of the happiest things in my entire life. I'm pathetic
>>
Ah, I don't know why people get upset about having these dreams. Seeing my crush in a dream and spending time with someone in there who's close to me gives me more satisfaction than pretty much anyone in the outside world. It actually gives me motivation to get through the day so I can sleep and return to paradise again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.