[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you missed out on opportunity to share naughty pics with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1274820938442.jpg (24 KB, 244x287) Image search: [Google]
1274820938442.jpg
24 KB, 244x287
>tfw you missed out on opportunity to share naughty pics with teenage cuties
>>
File: why.png (220 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
why.png
220 KB, 400x384
>>24713305
You know that shit's illegaI, right?
>>
>>24713335
I don't live in Burgerland, so I wouldn't worry about that. Also, I mean mutual sharing of naughty pics while being teenage myself.
>>
>>24713335
>18-19
>>
When I was a teenager, no one had smartphones, so you would have had to use an actual camera or take shitty webcam pics.
>>
>>24713305
Not you didn't just get some chad photos and set up a Snapchat, facebook and Instagram. It may take sometime but you'll find plenty of whore willing to send pictures to strangers
>>
File: wojak angry.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak angry.png
440 KB, 633x758
>tfw never did any team sports because I was an annoying stubborn little shit and my parents let me do whatever I wanted even if that meant spending 12 hours a day online
>tfw discovering now through personal fitness I actually have a lot of athletic potential
>tfw I could have been the Chad of some team and gotten mad prime pussy
>>
>>24713407
Yeah I did it back in the day doing MSN webcam shit.
>>
>>24713305
>caring about 3DPD

teens especially, their personalities are atrocious
>>
>>24713305
There are plenty of opportunities. Normies do that shit all the time even after they turn 18 and they get away with it because the teenage girls don't want you to send their pictures to anyone. It's instant blackmail on them.

Successful normies are also risk takers (risk taking behavior is extremely sexually attractive to women). You don't want to waste your opportunities by never taking any shots you might have in the future.
>>
That's always been around. AIM, MSN, Stickam. It was more about webcams in the 2000s, these days it's more pics. Instagram, snapchat etc.

I dont do it now but I used to when I was a teenager, I knew who was a fake and who was a pedo, but I'd still lead them along for some self validation but never deliver. I dunno, I grew out of it after the horny teen phase? Maybes it because all those webcam streaming sites closed, or again, it's moved towards pictures than webcam.
>>
>tfw so old that nobody used internet when I was in school
>it was all BBSes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.