[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't get a warehouse full of weed for free every month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>don't get a warehouse full of weed for free every month
>not legally allowed to grow plants
>ever since I was young weeds been the only way I've been happy
>if you want to enjoy life all your money must go towards weed
>its the only thing that makes my curse not so bad
>>
>>24713246
Start a new basement in a cannabis state.
>>
I was in active addiction like you for over 3 years and now I have over 2.5 years clean with NA. Let me know if you want true freedom from active addiction and I'll gladly tell you how it works and what you can do
>>
>>24713280
did he say he wanted to quit? no so get gtfo
>>
>being addicted to weed
This is pathetic because you can't be physically addicted to it but I will admit it's one of the greatest fucking things on this Earth. If I ever became a full time wage kek I think I'll have to be stoned 24/7 to barely maintain the little sanity I have left.
>>
>>24713298
It's what his spirit wants for sure, though
>>
>>24713246
You only feel like this because you're addicted. A month or two without the stuff and your brain goes back to being normally stimulated by life. Clear head, motivation and creativity comes back and you become more energetic.
>>
>>24713325
>lost

Robot plz
>>
>>24713325
I have more PTSD then a veteran I need it
>>
You're a literal normie, OP. Normies depend on drugs, and do the regulary, such as alcohol.
>>
>>24713390
This is what the 12 steps help you with. Drugs will only help you avoid the problems. The fourth step could provide such a benefit to your life the rewards are indescribable
>>
>>24713453
My problems can't be fixed I just want to avoid all problems until I die
>>
>>24713485
Do you really think that's a life worth living? You have the ability to be a productive member of society. Old dreams will reawaken and new possibilities will arise. For example I went back to college and got my degree. Now I have a career and I'm getting married in just over a month. I encourage you to at least have an open mind to considering what life would be like without dope
>>
>>24713548
Its the life that was given to me
>>
>>24713591
Unfortunately it's the life you are choosing
>>
>>24713453
what is 12 steps?
i just do pcp all day rather than weed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.