[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get why women say rape is worse than murder Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 523412534543254.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
523412534543254.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
I don't get why women say rape is worse than murder
Like not even feminist I mean if you went out to any college or high school and asked a girl which was worse she's say rape
What the fuck?
How?
>>
That's a gay meme and not even true. Maybe some retarded women SAY that, but they certainly don't think it.
I'd definitely take rape over murder.
I would take one rape a week every week for the rest of my life over having to die.
Death is the end of experience, fuck that.
>>
They have to keep shoving it down our throats or it might become legal and then they'd miss out on those awesome rape orgasms that they all fantasize about
>>
File: limp.png (101 KB, 213x491) Image search: [Google]
limp.png
101 KB, 213x491
>>24713142
For the victim it's obviously better to be raped than murdered. But from the perspective of the predator rape is way worse. Killing someone can be fast and easy. But if you rape, you need to iguore every grain of empathy for a long time. And not only do you have to endure all the suffering of your victim, you also have maintain an erection while doing it. Every coward can commit a murder, but to rape someone you have to be a true sadist.
>>
>>24713142
thats bulshit, raping is way more fun than killing people
>>
>>24713190
Deal.

>>24713142
I can understand it for some people, honestly. It really just depends. Ex of mine was raped by her uncle as a youngin' and it seemed to of caused a lot of mental health issues for her, from schizophrenia to disassociated identity disorder. Impact is genuinely subjective. Some women probably would prefer death over it, not all, obviously, because human beings are diverse individuals.
>>
>>24713190
getting raped weekly would suck though, I'd kill myself

I could maybe tolerable a bi-monthly rape but no more frequent than that or I'll take death
that's nothing against rape though I'd kill myself if I had to go to the bank every week too
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.