[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you turn your back on this world? What caused you to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: look mom,.jpg (182 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
look mom,.jpg
182 KB, 960x678
Why did you turn your back on this world? What caused you to lose hope and let it all go?
>>
Constant fucking rejection. It's not like wah I have no gf, it's more of an indication of my own worthlessness. There's no reason to live if for no one else. I can get by alone with very little, the desire to give and support someone I love is what drove me to trying in academics, but that's all gone now, now that I've realized I'll never have that honour.

>inb4 beta kukk
Yes, yes, I know.
>>
>>24712915
AJ made me lose hope a few times, way too real how much i related my younger self to him. very embarrassing.

soporanos is goat no argument
>>
>>24712915
being rejected every single time i open up and make an effort

spending almost every day of the last few years on my own, completely and totally isolated from the rest of humanity other than shitposting on /r9k/ and the occasional e-mail chain with someone off of here who eventually stops responding

no one actually telling me whats honeslty wrong with me that everyone rejects me for

not knowing how to talk anymore out loud to another perosn because i havent done it in a long time

being called ugly by everyone ive ever met even though i try relly hard, all because i lost the genetic lottery

listening and dealing with other peoples shit to try and make them care about me only to be thrust aside the second they meet a legitimate love interest or someone with a better personality

losing every single ambition i once had about school because men dont care what you do so long as you're pretty and young (neither which i am)

spending the night really high and realizing that if i died tomorrow literally NO ONE - no one would notice - except for maybe people on /r9k/ who would read my posts and would think i fucked up and got a life. feeling really bad about that. why shouldnt i give up on everything when my actions have no consequences?
>>
>>24712915

It turned its back on me, so I responded likewise.
>>
>>24713002
If you got a kik can try and help you out.
>>
>>24713076
>kik

im not some sort of normalfag
>>
>>24713103
>getting insulted by a tripfag
Eh I tried to help.
>>
>>24713002
Consider killing urself, broski. Would solve all your problems.
>>
>>24713198
i consider it every single day. i think its only a matter of time. i kind of want to develop a strong opiate tolerance though because dat feel when high is literally the only thing i live for anymore. so i guess sooner rather than later
>>
it started with the Internet, slowly started realizing the world was full of suffering, then a few years of /b/ in your early teens, and you have what I've become.
a 22 year old NEET shut-in who doesn't see the point in trying when everything and everyone is so fucked.

didn't think that would come out so edgy, how about I'm just lazy and know my own worthlessness? who knows.
>>
>>24713002
didn't I see something yesterday about you leaving for good?
why haven't you fucked off yet?
>>
Lurking liveleak and realizing how people die horrible deaths and the world keeps on spinning, no one knows who they are. People just post a snarky comment for laughs and moves on yet these people's lives have ended, sometimes in horrible ways, sometimes in really stupid ways and yet the world is unaffected. They just go from living meat to dead meat and no one gives a shit. Where is God?
>>
>>24713274
Also I realize this reads really stupidly. It's just an outpouring of feeling, I hope I communicated my feelings well.
>>
File: 2hardcore4u.jpg (172 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
2hardcore4u.jpg
172 KB, 558x744
>>24712915
that time my mom forgot to bring home the tendies, it was then that I realized we live in a cruel unforgiving world
>>
>>24713264
see: /r9k/ is literally the only social contact or hobby i have anymore
>>
>>24712915
>Why did you turn your back on this world?
I used to teach karate. I trained in it since I was a kid, and was an instructor for four years. Over time we slowly lost students until the business could no longer support itself, so we had to sell it. Before the sale, I told everyone in class that the last week would be a general Q&A week where I would teach anyone whatever they had always wanted to learn, but for whatever reason didn't get the chance. At this point there were about 20 regular students.

The last week, two showed up. Both were kids, and both were retards that their parents used karate as a daycare for. I spent the last week of my job being a tard wrangler. I've been a NEET ever since.

I spent over half of my life accumulating injuries in order to provide something of value to other people, only to find out they were just using it as a social club. My joints are shot, my brain is probably shot in the long run, and I have nothing to show for it.
>>
File: 432432.gif (4 KB, 650x220) Image search: [Google]
432432.gif
4 KB, 650x220
>>24713002
I thought you were leaving

hmm...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.