[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else wish they were still bluepilled? I honestly wish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1444903821211.jpg (23 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1444903821211.jpg
23 KB, 720x720
Anybody else wish they were still bluepilled?

I honestly wish I still believed women were attracted to personalities before looks.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 350x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 350x190
The blue pill tastes like blueberries and blissful ignorance. If I could only go back, if only I never came to this place.....
>>
I never believed that. Even as a kid, I knew women ideally wanted big dicked, muscular men with money. It's always been bullshit to anyone who has two eyes. Sorry that you got duped but at least you're past that.
>>
File: movetoquesttargetfeel.png (42 KB, 1092x399) Image search: [Google]
movetoquesttargetfeel.png
42 KB, 1092x399
>attracted to personalities before looks.
As if you'd take a nice but ugly girl who appreciated your personality.

>preemptively writes off half of the entire human race
>complaint with this is because no gf
As long as you're not drop-dead hideous, if you're a somewhat-likable person and not crazy, you still have a chance. Many girls are shallow, yes, but if you want to say all of them are, don't complain of no gf.
>>
>>24712813

Welcome to reality, now ride the wave and use it to your power... Everyone can play the game. Now find your strengths and conquer the world :~)
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 816x812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 816x812
>>24712947
>As long as you're not drop-dead hideous, if you're a somewhat-likable person and not crazy, you still have a chance.
Haha nice post bro, but I suggest a place for people like you may be "reddit". It is a place for Normal people such as yourself. You happen to be on r9k, the polar opposite, my friend! Have a nice day!
>>
>>24712947
>As if you'd take a nice but ugly girl who appreciated your personality.
I met on girl on WoW years ago who is a bit ugly and I fell for her because her personality is so fucking beautiful to me and she's a talented artist. We just vibe on the same level super hard like we were meant to know each other. Of course I confessed and she told me she didn't feel that way about me.
>>
>>24713000
>someone points out Anon's hypocrisy
>hurr le reddit

Fuck off
>>
File: goodjob.jpg (27 KB, 449x530) Image search: [Google]
goodjob.jpg
27 KB, 449x530
>>24713083
Fair enough... I've just seen way too many people here who want 9/10 gfs with personalities to match, but get outraged if a girl wants the same. Most people here are alone because of their own embitterment, that's just the facts.
>>
>>24713000
ok man if it really makes you feel better to think that your life is hopeless and will never ever improve no matter what, i guess that's ok
>>
Being "bluepilled" is to be consumer drone having someone guide you through life and its not something i ever enjoyed because the system is fundamentally shit. I believe that in the long run things will work out if i simply get over certain facts (from my point of view) of life and improve myself

Fact 1 i had to accept is that dudebros are right that when you are a ripped cunt then you can get away with anything. This is why i am taking up /fit/ and started working out because its true. If the dudebrah culture turns you off its the same for everyone else at the beginning but eventually you will just get it

Fact 2 is that women are highly overrated and so is sex and if you want to learn to enjoy both of it then you gotta stop putting the shit on a pedestal. I got more attention from women when i started treating them like retards than i did before when i gave them respect

Fact 3 is that the /pol/ faggots are right about most of their ramblings and the world will change a lot for the worse over the coming decades so you gotta put your mind to it and get into survival mode or at the very least get real about the future and where you want to die. If you are a yellow fever faggot like myself then start thinking about moving to south east asia. Better die surrounded by gook pussy then hanging yourself in the west because mommy didnt buy you chicken tendies

Fact 4 is that education/qualifications dont mean shit in the "normal" world and its all about who you know. I know stem autist graduates who drive taxi now because they lacked the socializing skills while shitty social people who majored in business/social sciences are making good money.

Fact 5 put life in perspective once in a while and think about the whole rock floating through space shit and you will realize how petty most of our bullshit is and that its not worth hating yourself all your life over things that went wrong in the past
>>
>>24713260

Ramble ramble blah blah blah I'm bored
>>
if you un-ironically believe in redpill/bluepill shit you are literally retarded and should remove yourself from society at once
>>
>>24713340
Yet you still replied to him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.