[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why are people racist again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 18
File: killreddit.png (810 KB, 658x552) Image search: [Google]
killreddit.png
810 KB, 658x552
There is literally NO point in being racist. You are discriminating against people solely based on the colour of their skin: something they had no choice about. Consequently you have less friends and are not liked by people. I see a lot of stormfaggots going on about "saving the white race". I'm white and could give less of a shit about muh purity and heritage. People in the past were way different to people now. They have nothing to do with me. So tell me why are people racist? I gotta admit I am a fan of shouting "HES A NIGGER HES A NIGGER" like Kramer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0), just for laughs though. I've noticed that fucking Reddit is racist as FUCK, 4choong is alright. The people I'm talking about are the autists who collect statistics and go to such lengths to prove blacks are inferior. It's retarded.
>>
>>24712417
People prefer being with people from the same race
>>
Well if racial minorities commit more crime and are much more likely to be criminals/attack you then I don't see how could you NOT be racist. It's pattern recognition.
>>
Being racist to black people isnt "in" anymore, hating on muslims is. Get on board breh
>>
>>24712417
Shut up you dumb nigger.
>>
File: 1443833962760.png (310 KB, 691x591) Image search: [Google]
1443833962760.png
310 KB, 691x591
>>24712417
>solely based on their skin
>implying race is only skin deep
thanks for the laugh shlomo
>>
>>24712417
>solely based on the colour of their skin
> implying skin colour is the only difference between race
how retarded can you be
>>
You don't have to go to great lengths to prove blacks are inferior. Just look at their statistical participation in STEM programs at Universities across the USA vs. their participation in cross-racial violence. If you don't become racist then your brain doesn't work properly.
>>
>>24712417
People are racist because different races have different social and cultural behaviours, of which many are not seen as desirable to others. For example, in the 1500's if we travelled to North America and found out that most of the tribes there cannibalized the dead, when we got back to Europe we would talk about how there are only savages and barbarians in the Americas.
>>
>>24712417
Stupid people didnt choose to be stupid too
And nobody hates black because they are black they hate them because of the shit their race does
>>
>>24712417
Racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Prejudice - prejudgment, or forming an opinion before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case

Discrimination - the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

Just so we're PC
>>
>>24712440
Nothing wrong with this but no need to sperg out over other races
>>24712454
This is retarded too. I have quite a few Muslim coworkers and they're good people, everyone isn't ISIS. Yeah I may not agree with the Quran but neither do I with the Bible, there's no need to hate someone if he hasn't done something to you.
>>24712512
What other characteristics are there?
>>24712513
It doesn't help the fact that most blacks are in ghettos. Hoodrat culture is retarded but claiming all niggers are inferior is just dumb. Also intelligence is not in all areas, Carson is a genius neurosurgeon but look at the crap he says.
>>24712567
you know what i mean pham, no need to be pedantic
>>
File: 1449146876981.jpg (45 KB, 460x720) Image search: [Google]
1449146876981.jpg
45 KB, 460x720
>>24712417
BLM and sjws are making me racist desu
>>
>>24712417
not just their skin color, there's even more fenotypical differences, like jews and mudskins often have bigger noses, and most mudskins have their pupils half covered (could have something to do with sandstorms). Asians often have eyes with different shapes, and there's many things like these. They don't make any race superior or inferior, but it also means that there's probably genotypical differences that don't show in the fenotype, which still doesn't mean anyone is superior or inferior.
>>
>>24712417
skin color often comes with a cultural upbringing. niggers have a savage and subhuman culture. therefore racism is justified. QED.
>>
Racism is a mental illness
>>
>>24712604
If you said I want a border collie and I gave you a pitbull, then told you they're both dogs don't discriminate, how would you react? Only a fucking brainwashed numbskull doesn't realize that there are differences in temperament and thought pattern in different breeds of humans, just like every other fucking animal on planet earth
>>
>>24712604
>It doesn't help the fact that most blacks are in ghettos. Hoodrat culture is retarded but claiming all niggers are inferior is just dumb.
Actually, if you directly compare the academic performance of poor whites to that of rich blacks, the poor whites outperform the rich blacks. Socioeconomic factors are not to blame.
>>
Being black is a funny thing. It's a powerful feeling that I can hurt someone's feelings or make hem mad just by being successful.
>>
>>24712951
>It's a powerful feeling that I can hurt someone's feelings or make hem mad just by being successful.
Nobody is mad that you're successful. People are mad that the rest of your brethren don't even try to be successful and shit up the world and blame all of their problems on the white man in
2 0 1 5
>>
>>24712417
>sjws talk shit about whites all the time
WE ARENT RACIST GUYS!!
>a white person criticises obama
RACIST BIGOT! Its 2015!

this is why im racist liberals have gone too far
>>
>>24713030
Naw, there are people who want me to fail. I know more racists get off on the fact that they're "better" than me, they aren't bothered by the fact black people are poor etc because they like it.
>>
>>24712740
but dog breeds don't really exist. They are human made, and science shows that mix breed dogs are generally healthier.
>>
>>24712417
How do people stand being so racist? Two days ago I spent a bunch of time cracking light hearted jokes on white people in some meme threads. After a few hours I exhausted. I can't imagine adding actual hate behind that and spending everyday doing that. I use to be disgusted by racists, but now I just feel sorry for them. Like, how much must your life suck to spend so much of it actively hating an entire group of people?
>>
>>24713300
That is why extreme racist people usually snap and harm someone or they grow out of it
>>
>>24712604
>What other characteristics are there?

Intelligence is the most defining and important one.
>>
>>24712417
I am not racist, but black people here on Brazil are gaining lots of advantage just because they are black. Like, what the fuck? Are they special animals on extinctoin or something? Why the need to give them so much extra care?

This is racism on my view against white people.
>>
>>24712417
>its retarded
so you can accept all races but shun those who are disabled?
oh the hypocrisy
[im not a racist]
>>
>>24713344
Iq doesn't matter much really. As long as the person isn't a retard and can do basic math and reading...

A person with a low iq can still have a comfortable life and good job if they try hard enough.
>>
File: Sheldon2.jpg (14 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
Sheldon2.jpg
14 KB, 200x300
>applying the concept of choice to birth or genetics
>>
File: (You).png (147 KB, 235x246) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
147 KB, 235x246
>>24712417
>Consequently you have less friends and are not liked by people

Niggers actually believe this
>>
>>24713372
>black people here in brazil
you mean the entire population?
>>
>>24712604
>Nothing wrong with this but no need to sperg out over other races

Then they need to stop pouring en masse in our countries.
>>
I wouldn't necessarily call myself racist, but if some disease wiped out whites and blacks, I wouldn't really care.
>>
>>24713376
>Iq doesn't matter much really. As long as the person isn't a retard

>lq

>l

You are retarded sorry to let you know this way nigger
>>
>>24712417
The only way to fight racism is with racism. As a white person I can't give any quarter to other races, as I know they will take advantage given half a chance
>>
>>24713399
There is a big mix of races, but there are actual white looking people ( not skim only ). Lately I noticed lots of black movements and feminists, those retards are probably jumping on the meme bandwagon to gain advantage for being faggots and black
>>
>>24713413
Sorry that my iPhone capitalized the I would auto correct
>>
Non-whites, with the exception of east asians, have consistently proven throughout history to be less intelligent, less productive, and more prone to violence and sexual assult than us.
>>
>>24713446
In America Native American women have the highest rape stats and the word thing about it is their rapists are generally white
>>
Being racist is a sign that you are a loser.
It stems from deep insecurity and lack of self worth.

Racists need to feel worthy but either lack abilities or hold themselves to unobtainable standards.
Therefore, to feel worthy of love or attention they begin to fetishize their own race and look down on other races. This makes them feel good in spite of all they lack.

tldr; I suck but at least I'm not insert X race here hurp durp.
>>
>>24713472
Weird thing*
>>
>>24713443
No, faggot.

You just lied, if you copy paste it it is clearly an L

Kill yourself nigger
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (17 KB, 421x284) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
17 KB, 421x284
>>24712604
>Yeah I may not agree with the Quran but neither do I with the Bible, there's no need to hate someone if he hasn't done something to you.
'
HURR DURR.

At least Christians don't threaten people who criticize their pathetic attempt at spirituality, whereas fucking comedians who dare to insult le true religion of peace (and beheadings) regularly get death threats and the such. Islam is, as an ideology, much more fascist than Christianity ever was; and, yeah, I have Muslim friends, too, and, given the chance, they would shit all over our constitution in favour of their oh-so great Sharia law (under the rule of which they never spent a single day) - and these friends are the so-called 'moderates'. Fuck you and your PC bullshit; if I'm not a fascist, I don't practice a fascist religion and don't worship the lord of pedophiles.
>>
File: 1439556740607.jpg (39 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1439556740607.jpg
39 KB, 720x540
>>24713473
Nice logical fallacy the post, why don't you tab back over to reddit and and then kill yourself
>>
>>24713488
O it's just a typo. Calm down baby.
you forgot to point out that in my other post I said "would" instead of "with ".
>>
>>24713472
Source

pwsnwqnsqk
>>
>>24713502
>Christians do this
>Muslims do that.
>calling others fascist
Retard spotted
>>
>>24712445
You are doing a mistake by judging it from the color of the skins which isn't the cause.
Poor people commit crimes.
Look into the history of the US how blacks where treated even after racial segregation stopped and realize why blacks are in the position they are in the US.
>>
File: 1446159843123.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446159843123.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>24713539
You are just making it more obvious you do not belong here, when you try to leave remember you are here forever
>>
>>24713509
Because Reddit because doesn't have racists.
>>
>>24713372
Thats the exactly opposite of what I've goes on in Brazil.
>This is racism against whites
Theres that meme again
>>
>>24713543
What are you even trying to say? That you can't spot differences in g e n e r a l behaviour between certain groups of people?
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1242x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1242x806
>>24713541
But white women are the ones in danger?think again
>>
>>24713446
>White people ravage entire continents
>Refuse to be held accountable
>Fuck their sisters and cousins in first world countries
>Literally only advance by standing on the shoulders of others
durr hurr white race best race
>>
>>24712417
Tell me that when some nigger GIGGA DICK is fucking your daughter
>>
>>24713300
It's caused by stupidity. They're too stupid to come up with insults to strangers that don't have to do with their appearance, like insulting their mother, so they have to default to insulting their race instead. If they're especially stupid and can't come up with personalized insults after they've been introduced they'll have to stay racist forever or else they'll have to live in fear of being the butt of a joke and not being able to think up a witty retort to get back at them.
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (51 KB, 685x567) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
51 KB, 685x567
>>24713606
I never said anything about white women.

I just wanted to see the source on such a claim; though I am well aware of the same problem also occuring in Canada.
>>
>>24713644
So, why is it you say that we are more likely to sexual assault when Native American women get the most sexual abuse and it is by white men?
>>
>>24713643
This is based on the assumption that it is the content of the insult that makes it good and not the context and the insult's framing, which is, I am afraid, a wrong, and frankly stupid, assumption.
>>
>>24713676
Wasn't me

sjdnjbqhewak
>>
>>24713575
You can make any group look bad or good when comparing using those large groups of people. You say Muslims are violent and use spirituality to justify violence. Christians haven't been using spirituality to justify violence in any wars? Are you retarded? The US army has many crazy asses who join to kill Muslims and use religious ideals to justify it. South America is entirely Christian due to war, plunder, rape. Christians in America think it's ok to give Palestinian territory to Jews because Jesus gonna come back one day. You can go on and on.
So you are lacking in basic logic skills. Deal with it.
>>
>waaah waaah stop posting scientific proof that blacks are subhuman
>shlomo shekelstein will cut my wage if i dont hug up to his lies
>nothing wrong with watching your mom fuck niggers haha reddit guys
>>
>>24712951
With all the affirmative action its embarrassing if youre not. Youre literally a waste of ressources the US keeps up to avoid being called racist.
>>
File: 1446512209042-1.jpg (46 KB, 414x631) Image search: [Google]
1446512209042-1.jpg
46 KB, 414x631
>>24713676
Nice try tumblr. Native women are 1% pf the population while white women are 33% so more white womwn are raped but its a lower % of them
>>
>>24713728
You might want to notice that I was also insulting Christians in my post - let alone the OG Abrahamic nutjobs, Of course there are many crimes motivated by all kinds of different ideologies, if you do, however, look at recent data in terms of terrorism - or even take a look at Muslim aggression in the past - you will notice a pattern; and that pattern stands in complete alignment with the teachings of the Qu'ran and Muhammad; whereas, at least for the Christians, violent action does most definitely not stand in direct alignment with teachings of Christ.
>>
>>24713854
Truth is if it wasn't for affirmative action most American colleges would be all Asian.
>>
>>24713613
Yeah, and that just shows that white people were productive enough to be able to take over entire continents with the technology that they invented

Do you think black and brown people didn't do any of that because they're peaceful? No, it's because they weren't able to.
>>
>>24713880
Explain why Native American women have the highest rape stats despite making up such a small portion of the population? Asian women make up a small portion of the population and they have low rape rates.
>>
File: medschool acceptance rates.jpg (133 KB, 1286x384) Image search: [Google]
medschool acceptance rates.jpg
133 KB, 1286x384
>>24713909
Yeah, the asians have it worse than the whites.
>>
>>24713971
In reality white women benefit from affirmative action the most
>>
>>24713969
I dont know maybe its because they live on poor reservations? why does it fascinate you so much?
>>
>>24714036
Why is it most of their rapists are white then? Crime is generally intraracial racial but with Native American women they're rapist are usually non-native.
>>
>>24714079
>racial

Didn't mean to add that
>>
File: 1447002811804.jpg (59 KB, 583x574) Image search: [Google]
1447002811804.jpg
59 KB, 583x574
>>24714079
Is there any proof the non whites are white?
>>
>>24712417
Why has there been so many anti-racist posts on r9k recently, this isn't a fucking hugbox. If you don't like racism you shouldn't visit websites that are notorious for it, instead of forcing 4chan culture to conform to you, you should go to a different website. I'm not white but racism is what keeps normalfags out
>>
>>24714094
Non natives*
>>
>>24714079
Are you fucking autistic? Have you been to a reservation? They're fucking hellholes filled with methheads and drunks, no fucking shit there would be a large amount of crime in the worst ghettos, and how "non native" translates to white is beyond me
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
>>24714094
Here ya go my man
>>
File: End Racism.jpg (60 KB, 441x566) Image search: [Google]
End Racism.jpg
60 KB, 441x566
>>24712417
>There is literally NO point in being racist. You are discriminating against people solely based on the colour of their skin: something they had no choice about. Consequently you have less friends and are not liked by people. I see a lot of stormfaggots going on about "saving the white race". I'm white and could give less of a shit about muh purity and heritage.

You're right, Lets put an end to petty squabbling about race and end racism!
>>
>>24714164
The rape against Native American women are hate crimes
>>
>>24714232
That's a screenshot of a blog, not a source.
Come back with a link proving that statement allegedly made by the US justice bureau.
>Not saying you're wrong, just that you lack definitive proof
>>
>>24712417
its not the skin color its the culture you retard
>>
File: LITTLE.jpg (471 KB, 2288x1589) Image search: [Google]
LITTLE.jpg
471 KB, 2288x1589
>race is only skin color
I f*cking LOVE this meme ;)
>>
>>24712417
Dont bother with these people OP they're hopeless.
>>
racism is just a meme gone too far, that's all
>>
>>24712417
Take world history and psych 101, reflect, and get back to me. Humans are inherently tribal. The cognative idea of feeling a kinship to your people and distrusting others is one reason why we survived as long as we have.
>>
File: 1433441767614.jpg (44 KB, 414x328) Image search: [Google]
1433441767614.jpg
44 KB, 414x328
>>24712417
Walk into the ghetto as a white person and try to preach to them your hippie fag bullshit, no one cares you fuck. Racism has been a part of this website since the beginning, over a decade ago; you just blew in last week. Learn how to fit in or get the fuck out.
>>
>>24712417
Because every single study done on the subject proves that different races have different levels of intelligence.
>>
>>24714833
Most ghetto black people aren't racist. They will be cool with a white person if he fits in.
>>
>>24712417
>Why are people racist?
>Asking in 4chan
You can't be that stupid.
>>
>>24714881
>Most ghetto black people aren't racist.
oh i am laffin
>>
>>24712512
PRETTY DAMN RETARDED BITCH
>>
>>24714922
It's true. If a white person is like them and fits in it isn't a problem.

I've seen tiny white girls with blonde hair calling people "my niggas" and shit, hanging out with black hood rats.

I can't imagine a redneck being that open to a black person.
>>
>>24714881
HAHAHAHAHAHA no, fuck off you dipfuck you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>24714976
>I can't imagine a redneck being that open to a black person.
Most rednecks aren't racist. They will be cool with a black person if he fits in.
>>
>>24713104
From what I've heard, this happens because apparently you can be racist to white people and it's ok because of shit between whites and blacks back then

sounds stupid desu senpai but It doesn't affect me since im a spic

#aguafrescasovercrumpetsandteaanyday
>>
File: 78484787.png (233 KB, 400x513) Image search: [Google]
78484787.png
233 KB, 400x513
>>24714976
That's because they're the local coalburning cumdumpsters you retarded nigger
>>
>>24715024
They'd be cool with any race if they behave like them. If you are a shy nerdy white guy then yeah you'd get bullied everyday.

This Asian girl only hangs out with ghetto black people and they accept her because she is also ghetto.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IS40pfhjjE4
>>
>>24715078
Black people can be racist but I've noticed most racist black people are the educated, tumblr sjw types.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.