[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every single vegan I know seems slightly unhinged. > unusual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 88665432.jpg (72 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
88665432.jpg
72 KB, 500x497
Every single vegan I know seems slightly unhinged.
> unusual political beliefs
> wide eyed/glassy eyed stare
> way too passionate about their feelings
> honestly believe they are exempt from evil and misdoing amongst humans because muh animals
Why are they so crazy?
>>
>>24712318
Found the meateater that tries to justify his eating habits to others.
>>
>>24712334
No, I've got a vegan friend who is extremely sweet. Truthfully, I'm willing to break away from meat thanks to her. Still doesn't mean that the rest of you don't look batshit fucking crazy.
>>
>>24712318
vegans are literal sub humans
>>
>>24712459
True. Vegans, name one vegan who was actually popular and well liked by everyone you knew growing up.
you cant, you fucking veggie niggers
>>
Is it normal to be turned on by girls like OP pic, who are literally fucking insane and possessive?
>>
https://youtu.be/-jrx-Xrrsco

Just your average vegan
>>
>>24712597
I have the same strange fetish.
>>
>>24712318
>Why are they so crazy?
Why do people who party usually have multiple partners? Why do people who play magic the gathering usually have poor hygiene? Why are people who competitively box generally aggressive? Why do people on /r9k/ generally have no gf?

People are drawn to interests and ideologies based on who they are. A lot of people who think outside of the box gravitate towards different beliefs, whether it be drug use, art or eating lentils and soy crisps err day.
>>
>>24712318
Because they don't eat what non-vegans eat. Trying to make up for lost nourishment and nutrients by taking supplements isn't how our bodies are meant to sustained.
>>
>>24712649
The only supplementation vegans need is b12. I doubt a lack of b12 causes psychological issues.
>>
>>24712735
>Feeding on bait isn't natural either!
>>
>>24712649
Let me preface this with a quick statement: I'm not vegan, or vegetarian.

There is no reason in the modern world, in first world countries, for meat to be a regular part of the average person's diet. Meat is a hugely wasteful food. From a purely utilitarian standpoint, no one should eat meat, as the other things that could be grown in the place of cattle pastures and other meat farms are cheaper and easier to produce in massive quantities.

You can obtain all of your required nutrients with supplements and there is no difference to your health, you just have to be educated enough to know what a healthy diet consists of.

If we stopped all meat production and instead grew more fruits, veggies, grains and the like we could easily end world hunger and poverty. Just think about it.
>>
>>24712831
There is no world hunger problem. Developed countries produce more food than they need, as for the third world they are not able to accomplish anything on their own and if you throw food at them they breed like negros and make their crisis more grief.
>>
>>24712916
>they breed like negros
Probably because they are negros m8
>>
>>24712318

i love that haircut on women but women with that haircut are almost always crazy..
>>
>>24712916
I'm aware. I don't believe we should send aid to third world countries, rather, we should (if anything) show them how to plant and harvest crops efficiently, give them tools, and leave.
>>
>>24712318
Girls like this are the hottest.
>>
>>24713021
We tried. Usually the tools end up broken beyond repair after a few days with every metal part been sold. Frankly it's easier to teach a chimpanzee on agriculture.
>>
>>24713091
And that's why I added "leave" at the end. If they are unable of figuring out that it's best for them in the long-term, then there is no reason to waste time trying to help them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.